Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prancing around in a crop top with no undies on!
Now come on play fair that’s not ALL she does. Think of all the time it takes to open all the free stuff she excepts with no intention of using!!!

2DF09C54-9C2C-40AF-85F6-C329E0B33358.png

Yes Zanna I imagine it must be absolutely exhausting watching someone else put your car boot sale finds on a shelf for you!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Now come on play fair that’s not ALL she does. Think of all the time it takes to open all the free stuff she excepts with no intention of using!!!

View attachment 334178
Yes Zanna I imagine it must be absolutely exhausting watching someone else put your car boot sale finds on a shelf for you!!!
duck me she needs all her energy to watch someone else ‘work’....it’s a hard life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Car full of accessories. Loads of clothes on Depop

But she's not a spender.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life
Such nonsense -
"Preparing the accessories for the client install tomorrow" hahahah I'm dying - these people!!!

Also for £100 on Depop you can buy the dress Zanna wore for her first ever red carpet event!!!
oh thank you I needed a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why and how is she allowed a stranger in her home and why is no one wearing masks? Is any of this essential? What a kick in the teeth to all those not able to see their families.

Reactions: 6
Their house really looks like it’s going to be one giant Oliver Bonas showroom when it’s done. And I don’t mean that as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last time I bothered to point out social distancing...
ahhh well you can see why Zanny and JoJo get on like a House Nine Design on fire...
Any legitimate question or criticism = immediate cries of trolling so they don't actually have to address it.
Classy, mature and very professional!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You are allowed tradespeople in your house. I don't know if masks are mandatory
Tradespeople I would assume but not someone in to fluff pillows and put some jars on a shelf 😂

Just because you may not HAVE to wear a mask surely the responsible thing is to wear one when you are in s strangers home. It is irresponsible IMO we are in a pandemic.

This is absolutely appalling?! 😡 She is a business owner. How rude! She has such a smug face.

Reactions: 16
This actually makes me so cross. She's just like Zanna! What a bellend. Both of them. Asking somebody a perfectly legitimate question is not trolling... Jesus christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha ha internet troll?! These people genuinely live in another planet....point out they may be in the wrong and you’re trolling.....also not very professional. Would love to see that Police report....the nasty person online asked why I wasn’t social distancing....
As someone says can see why they get on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such nonsense -
"Preparing the accessories for the client install tomorrow" hahahah I'm dying - these people!!!

Also for £100 on Depop you can buy the dress Zanna wore for her first ever red carpet event!!!
oh thank you I needed a laugh
Red carpet event!!! Not really that SHOOK by that as during her live chat on weds night I swear she stopped herself referring to herself as a celebrity compared to talilla due to the vast difference in follower numbers. Or at least that’s how it came across. She’s a prize twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow how professional. How is it trolling to point out that you should really be wearing a mask (whether or not your HAVE to)inside someone else’s house? What a head we’re in the middle of a pandemic... she deserves a negative google review just for the rudeness of that message tbh.

Reactions: 19
Everything looks very "show homey" and not personal at all! It must feel like they live in a hotel rather than a house. How sad that you can't even put a throw on a couch...

Also I find it incredibly infuriating that she has a house account and yet has literally designed nothing of the house herself. The kitchen was the previous owner, and everything else is JoJo / things that have been gifted 🙄. Wouldn't it make more interesting content to do bits herself and then perhaps share the process of one room having an interior designers input?

For instance, I am happy with most of the rooms in our house and how I have decorated, but I would love some help with my study/3rd bedroom (which I share with my step son when he comes to stay at weekends). It feels very bland and a poor use of space and I think a different perspective would be helpful after being here for 2.5years. But to have the whole house done less than 6 months after you move in by an interior designer during a pandemic is a bit much imo 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Genuinely don’t understand the point of employing someone to dress your home. Surely in a home where people live the throw will get moved or used, shelves will need to hold other things over time. Or is it just a show home. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.