Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie has 150 shares in the company to Zambia's 50 so I'd say Natalie does far more for the business than Z. They also appointed a new director recently.
Makes sense otherwise she wouldnt not dare show us how shes a girl boss and how she runs a business behind the scenes like Beverley Grace likes to do lol

Reactions: 4
I am so dim, I didn't realise that people on here referred to her as "rosanna" because that's her real name:ROFLMAO:
EDIT: does anyone know why she refuses to be referred to as Rosanna?

Reactions: 7
I am so dim, I didn't realise that people on here referred to her as "rosanna" because that's her real name:ROFLMAO:
EDIT: does anyone know why she refuses to be referred to as Rosanna?
I dont think she likes it and earlier on used to say Zanna isnt my real name and her real name is an oldish name

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.