Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re her latest post, shes such an 'I'm not like the other girls' type person isn't she? Believe it or not GuYs but yes! you can like both nature and dressing up!!! Thank you Zanna for shining light on this oppressive stereotype that causes so much hurt in the world!! I though women could only have one personality trait!

It's embarrassing how she thinks every post needs to have some sort of inspirational message behind it that she's at the point where ideas might as well be picked out of a bin. Just post the nice photo of yourself that you clearly wanted to post again and go.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Re her latest post, shes such an 'I'm not like the other girls' type person isn't she? Believe it or not GuYs but yes! you can like both nature and dressing up!!! Thank you Zanna for shining light on this oppressive stereotype that causes so much hurt in the world!! I though women could only have one personality trait!
Cringest of the cringe. Does she not know any other women? As if other girls are getting glammed up to go out for walks or workouts. I think she looks great in the second photo (in the dress and heels) but clearly she needs other people to validate it ...

Reactions: 5
Cringest of the cringe. Does she not know any other women? As if other girls are getting glammed up to go out for walks or workouts. I think she looks great in the second photo (in the dress and heels) but clearly she needs other people to validate it ...
She looks like a hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope she spilled the tea on the plant and had a cry because of hat.
zan.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On a different point - in that photo of her in the short dress, I find it quite creepy not having anything covering the large windows. That's a horror film scene just waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Previously on lady Rosanna of the leafy suburbs of London, also known as Surrey...

- since the 1st lockdown, Zanna became obsessed with running, she likes to share her results after each run, she run a half marathon just for herself at the end of firs lockdown. She couldn't run for a couple of weeks in Sept/Oct because she did too much running and got herself a massive blister. She also drove to London during 2nd lockdown (I think at least 2 times) to be able to have a run in a flat area because the leafy Surrey is too hilly;
- 🐜 and her moved to their mansion about 3 months ago now, people here think that they paid about 1,5 million pounds for it; the house is lovely but they're ripping carpets, repainting walls and bannisters in greys and off-whites, and cladding rooms in wooden panels. The house is very lovely and homely, with a cottage style kitchen but they keep adding "industrial" touches that look jarring with the rest of the house;
- they paid a lot of money to have the garage converted into a home gym and bought a lot of very expensive equipment, I think some people here valued it at 20-30k but please correct me if I got it wrong;
- Zanna continues writing stupid copy-paste guides, the newest include how to care for house plants and what to visit in the Cotswolds;
- her parents visited to see the house but had to stay in a hotel down the road because Zanna hasn't got a single bed at home;
- she's been constantly showing gifted things on Stories, sometimes with some very sneaky #gifted signage (using a flashing gif or lettering the same colour as the background) without reviewing the items, it's more like she begs for new ones when she runs out; this include cosmetics, gin, vegan food;
- she's been buying second hand items on depop from brands such Boohoo or PLT which are not sustainable and buying them second hand is also a bit questionable;
- bought a Chanel bag, but second hand so it's cool (she's "plant focused" now so it's OK if she buys leather items);
- her veganism is becoming questionable, some people here think she's been showing non-vegan Hellmans mayo on Stories and she calls herself plant-focussed rather than vegan or plant based (in her defence she was always being careful with labelling herself vegan, I think in the past she would say she was 95% vegan or mostly plant based but it keeps changing and evolving like lady Rosanna herself);
- keeps brining up being super tall and taller than Ant. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with being taller than him, and "love is love";
- brought out A TOWEL as a new item on stay wild swim right before Xmas. Apparently you can use it as a blanket when you have a picnic (IN WINTER?) or just as a blanket when chilling at home. Why not bring out a ... blanket? I personally don't think the towel is at all sustainable and wrote a post about it on the old thread which I am happy to find and repost here for those who missed it;
- she said in a Q&A that she wears her leggings "commando" and now is selling lots of her leggings on depop;
- her live lockdown workouts are at 8.30am which is strange time for normal mortals who work or do a school run but way too early for millenial social butterflies that they seem to be aimed at

There is so much more. My arms are aching from typing with fury so maybe someone wants to add what I might have missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Previously on lady Rosanna of the leafy suburbs of London, also known as Surrey...

- since the 1st lockdown, Zanna became obsessed with running, she likes to share her results after each run, she run a half marathon just for herself at the end of firs lockdown. She couldn't run for a couple of weeks in Sept/Oct because she did too much running and got herself a massive blister. She also drove to London during 2nd lockdown (I think at least 2 times) to be able to have a run in a flat area because the leafy Surrey is too hilly;
- 🐜 and her moved to their mansion about 3 months ago now, people here think that they paid about 1,5 million pounds for it; the house is lovely but they're ripping carpets, repainting walls and bannisters in greys and off-whites, and cladding rooms in wooden panels. The house is very lovely and homely, with a cottage style kitchen but they keep adding "industrial" touches that look jarring with the rest of the house;
- they paid a lot of money to have the garage converted into a home gym and bought a lot of very expensive equipment, I think some people here valued it at 20-30k but please correct me if I got it wrong;
- Zanna continues writing stupid copy-paste guides, the newest include how to care for house plants and what to visit in the Cotswolds;
- her parents visited to see the house but had to stay in a hotel down the road because Zanna hasn't got a single bed at home;
- she's been constantly showing gifted things on Stories, sometimes with some very sneaky #gifted signage (using a flashing gif or lettering the same colour as the background) without reviewing the items, it's more like she begs for new ones when she runs out; this include cosmetics, gin, vegan food;
- she's been buying second hand items on depop from brands such Boohoo or PLT which are not sustainable and buying them second hand is also a bit questionable;
- bought a Chanel bag, but second hand so it's cool (she's "plant focused" now so it's OK if she buys leather items);
- her veganism is becoming questionable, some people here think she's been showing non-vegan Hellmans mayo on Stories and she calls herself plant-focussed rather than vegan or plant based (in her defence she was always being careful with labelling herself vegan, I think in the past she would say she was 95% vegan or mostly plant based but it keeps changing and evolving like lady Rosanna herself);
- keeps brining up being super tall and taller than Ant. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with being taller than him, and "love is love";
- brought out A TOWEL as a new item on stay wild swim right before Xmas. Apparently you can use it as a blanket when you have a picnic (IN WINTER?) or just as a blanket when chilling at home. Why not bring out a ... blanket? I personally don't think the towel is at all sustainable and wrote a post about it on the old thread which I am happy to find and repost here for those who missed it;
- she said in a Q&A that she wears her leggings "commando" and now is selling lots of her leggings on depop;
- her live lockdown workouts are at 8.30am which is strange time for normal mortals who work or do a school run but way too early for millenial social butterflies that they seem to be aimed at

There is so much more. My arms are aching from typing with fury so maybe someone wants to add what I might have missed?
Great summary
To add
She says she's not a big spender but then moans at having an expensive house and is doing lots of pointless decoration and paying some one to dress her shelves (ie fill then with crap)

She will be venturing into giving advice about investments 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6

It's embarrassing how she thinks every post needs to have some sort of inspirational message behind it that she's at the point where ideas might as well be picked out of a bin. Just post the nice photo of yourself that you clearly wanted to post again and go.
It’s just... why would these 2 aspects of your multi faceted personality non coexist? Unless you try wearing the heels up the mountains, then surely wearing different clothes for different occasions is what everyone does. Look at me, I wear pyjamas for sleeping and running shorts for exercise, how very multi faceted and complex I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s just... why would these 2 aspects of your multi faceted personality non coexist? Unless you try wearing the heels up the mountains, then surely wearing different clothes for different occasions is what everyone does. Look at me, I wear pyjamas for sleeping and running shorts for exercise, how very multi faceted and complex I am.
She's REALLY scraping the barrel with her latest post. Desperate to post 'free content 🥰' for us all (to justify her greed accepting all these freebies). But seriously how uninspiring and dull... She likes both hiking AND dressing up... Can you believe it? So wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she does need validation. I joined some of her quarantini cut last night and she did say she needs positive affirmation and gave the example of needing Ant to tell her she’s pretty. Now she may have been joking but many a true word spoken in jest as they say. I actually felt a bit sorry for her when she said it. Maybe she was put down a lot in her younger years or bullied and hence needs validation now. That pity was short lived as she then went on to mock the followers that DM her sling about her weight/diet etc and wanting advice. These are no doubt the same followers who her ‘what I eat in a day’ posts were aimed at and the same followers she also asks to engage in sponsored posts so she can keep creating free content. I have to admit I left at that point. I felt it was a bit out of order and not necessary. You ask for a following and then get annoyed when followers interact. You are where you are because of people like that Zanna. Without them where would you be???? The nearest Speech Therapy department I’m guessing.

Reactions: 9
She's REALLY scraping the barrel with her latest post. Desperate to post 'free content 🥰' for us all (to justify her greed accepting all these freebies). But seriously how uninspiring and dull... She likes both hiking AND dressing up... Can you believe it? So wild!
she doesn't even wear proper hiking boots... she wears trainers...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if she gets married. There will be a torrent of posts either defending her decision to "be traditional" if she wears a stereotypical bridal gown or as many posts defending their "quirky different" wedding.

Reactions: 7
20201203_152546.jpg
Her brand new StayWildSwim towel shed its microplastics on her hoodie as soon as she unwrapped it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The branding on the gym equipment....the point is?! And I’m guessing Ant paid for it so doesn’t he get his name on anything
Also those pictures....very IKEA aren’t they....nothing wrong with that but was expecting some original art from local artists, you know because she supports small local businesses, rather than some mass produced freebies....and again she needs someone to hang them

Reactions: 5
Genuine question - does anyone treat their towel like a blanket?
Not really. We have a picnic blanket that we do take to the beach because the bottom is lined with plastic material so it's fine if we want to sit on wettish sand or if the beach is shingly which makes it uncomfortable to sit on but a towel wouldn't do the job as well.

Reactions: 1
1607013089721.png

Pretty sure she would do anything for £500 given she promotes any brand that approaches her regardless of their principles or whether she actually like the product

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.