Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great summary
To add
She says she's not a big spender but then moans at having an expensive house and is doing lots of pointless decoration and paying some one to dress her shelves (ie fill then with crap)

She will be venturing into giving advice about investments šŸ˜³
She's not a big spender because she gets everything for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Side note: genuinely always assumed her hair was already coloured. Secretly jealous if not and have no clue what sheā€™s bothering with (what I assume are) highlights for.

Reactions: 6
Side note: genuinely always assumed her hair was already coloured. Secretly jealous if not and have no clue what sheā€™s bothering with (what I assume are) highlights for.
Same. Maybe it is true but I feel so doubtful ... I feel like she has at least used a toner on her hair. Hmm...

Reactions: 1
Lol my hair is the same colour as hers and literally everyone always assumes it's dyed (haven't dyed it in over 10 years since a terrible pink incident in my teenage years...). And I also thought she dyed her hair! I've toyed with the idea of getting highlights this winter because it's actually crazy how much more blonde it gets in summer, and it feels like I've lost one of my features I like the most, so I can understand why she's getting it done

• Heart
Preparing for client install (install ! Wanky word sorry !) Tomorrow is THE shelf styling day gang - how will Z sleep tonight - cue speaking in song / dancing / jumping up and down stories. I feel sorry and very embarrassed for her that she canā€™t buy and style her own flipping shelves - itā€™s part of ā€œadultingā€ and truly creating a nest full of your memories !! Rename account not Oursurreynest but Ourgiftedstyledset !

30D950C3-F0AB-4DB5-99FA-B3351D514FE4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Preparing for client install (install ! Wanky word sorry !) Tomorrow is THE shelf styling day gang - how will Z sleep tonight - cue speaking in song / dancing / jumping up and down stories. I feel sorry and very embarrassed for her that she canā€™t buy and style her own flipping shelves - itā€™s part of ā€œadultingā€ and truly creating a nest full of your memories !! Rename account not Oursurreynest but Ourgiftedstyledset !

View attachment 333489
omg so itā€™s not even their tat sheā€™s putting on the shelves?! theyā€™re purposefully buying new stuff...just for shelves?! where are all the photos of her and her mates/family/even ant? all the tatty keepsakes from trips and memories that u canā€™t throw away, pictures drawn by kids in their families?! these ppl really are on another planet šŸ˜­

Reactions: 21

View attachment 333489
Maybe I'm just old but all I see when I look at that toot is all the dust it's going to gather.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm just old but all I see when I look at that toot is all the dust it's going to gather.
I second this!
But no doubt she'll get a cleaner to come and clean her mansion for her, so it won't be her problem šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
That is one of the most incredibly depressing things Iā€™ve ever seen. How vapidly devoid of joy must your life be to have to pay someone to go to The Pier, rip off the price stickers, then sell you completely meaningless tat back to put on the shelves of your home.

my shelves are filled with memories, paintings friends did, flowers picked in beautiful places then dried, momentos from friends who come from a different cultureā€™s weddings I was honoured to be a part of.

better that then tit with no connection

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen the house update. Wtf are the squiggles on the posters? Theyā€™re gifted so hasnā€™t had to pay again but I wouldnā€™t pay 1p for that, looks like a toddler has been let loose. And again wtf is that tat for the shelves? Why accumulate stuff to put on shelves to just gather dust? Iā€™m completely baffled with this whole house ā€œdesignā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The shelf tatt looks abysmal. Itā€™s like a bloody car boot sale. The fact they bought this and are now paying someone to place all items on a shelf floors me. They really do have more money than sense.

Reactions: 11
Feel like her shelves represent her personality ... inauthentic and vapid

Reactions: 16
It might have been the light but that towel looks so thin you could actually right through it when she was flapping it about

I second this!
But no doubt she'll get a cleaner to come and clean her mansion for her, so it won't be her problem šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s already said they have a cleaner as theyā€™re so busy....Ant maybe but sure Zanna could push the gifted floor cleaner round once in a while

What I really donā€™t get is how she is so busy? What does she actually do all day?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.