Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K-Dog

Well I cracked. Oops. I’m a long time follower of Zannas. And then met her when we were on our big UK/Europe trip last year. I also helped her with lots of tips when she came to NZ. I thought she was so lovely and down to earth. But the last year, what the actual fuck. From the outside looking in, it’s pretty terrible to see her live the life she is living when this is taking a toll on her people and country.
7FC5B8AF-34A8-4CBC-90B0-7EBF9E6FD30A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 69

coconutcat

Wow. Never posted before but a long-time reader. Today's Maldives post has pushed me over the edge. How insensitive can one person be? As others have said, she can't seem to spend one moment at home and hasn't seemed to obey a single lockdown rule, while the rest of us non-millionaires stay at home. I really feel like sending her a message - she acts like she's had a really tough time during lockdown (boo hoo) yet others are suicidal, have suffered major bereavements, traumas, job losses etc etc. For me, My Dad died unexpectedly in June and had to have a heavily reduced funeral, I have been unable to grieve properly due to obeying lockdown rules so not seeing friends and family, I've had 2 further bereavements, my wedding postponed and major job changes- and some people have had it far worse than me. Zanna is a self-entitled narcissist and I will most certainly be following her advice and unfollowing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

AlexandraHamilton

New thread name idea:

Zanna Van Dijk #8 Her Harvester mansion is in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to her core

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lolz28

Not sure I would trust any conversation she has with Tally, who still hasn’t come clean about swanning off to the Maldives, even pre-recording content to hide the fact...at least Zanna was honest about that.
and the other one doesn’t show a name, it’s probably Ant....making it look like she’s doing the right thing but the reality is she’s half way up the M1....
i asked tally a question about something (very politely like where her top was from) and also said I hoped she had a good holiday in the Maldives and she blocked me hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Scandinoir

‘I can’t think of a much safer place to be than on a remote desert island’.

Well, I can - your house. Just stay at home. As someone working in the NHS I find this so selfish and offensive - and seeing posts from others who have gone through losses or missed out on things just gets me more frustrated. The more people do things like this, the longer we will have to have restrictions. Mind blowing levels of ignorance. Time to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Even though I'll now be spending Xmas alone I did have a little snort of laughter at her melodramatic response, and the latter story about 2020 being a sh*tshow. This year she has: been on several lovely trips abroad and within the UK; been in a position to buy a million pound house and pay for it to be redecorated throughout and fitted with a full gym; seen her parents a few times; been able to launch new products for a non-essential company she's involved with, and blagged thousands of pounds worth of products for free. Truly a terrible year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Just saw this on her Surrey Nest account. Wonder how long that will be up there. It’s lasted an hour by the look of it. Bet it will be gone by the morning 😂
82A2F9FA-DB2D-4EC5-9895-5D0F38AB0797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
If there is an engagement how long will it be before @oursurreywedding is set up 🥰 #surreybride #surreyweddingblogger #surreymarriage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Silky4409

Zanna, "constant messages like these are why I need time offline".
If you are "constantly" being messaged about your behaviour, perhaps it's time to take a look at yourself in case, y'know, the comments might be valid?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 38

Loulou1992

The Maldives development - this is why people like her should not be on this platform, this isn’t reality and there will be so many people watching this - It just creates a culture where people are never happy and creates low self esteem. Absolutely unbelievable.

They’ve spent 1.6m on the house, 30k on the gym, god knows what on the cluttered interior designer. And now and 5k + trip to the Maldives, so so insensitive and she knows it that’s why she put out a please mute me if you feel this is insensitive...

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
You’re telling me no one has yet commented that Zanna’s handyman found her so insufferable that he picked up and left?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

duckenergy67

Her whole house is quite depressing, like on her stories the other day she said she has no idea where half the stuff is from. Imagine living somewhere surrounded by items that you have no idea what they are or where they are from?
She’s literally throwing money at an aesthetic. I feel like she’s just typed in “motherlode” and bought anything/everything she sees

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Loulou1992

Quite interesting really, I work in property and you can log onto Land Registry, if you know their address, it clearly states that the house was purchased by Ant, it's all in his name. If they broke up she would be left with nothing.

Maybe he bought the car for her too and probably paid for the Maldives. She has nothing to brag about, it probably all him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

RosaGirl200

That Instagram filter she keeps using is killing me. She looks like Ross from Friends when he gets the spray tan but her blonde hair makes it even worse (I actually think Zanna is very beautiful but the filter is just not doing her any favours).

• Haha
Reactions: 34

martaS

VIP Member
Previously on lady Rosanna of the leafy suburbs of London, also known as Surrey...

- since the 1st lockdown, Zanna became obsessed with running, she likes to share her results after each run, she run a half marathon just for herself at the end of firs lockdown. She couldn't run for a couple of weeks in Sept/Oct because she did too much running and got herself a massive blister. She also drove to London during 2nd lockdown (I think at least 2 times) to be able to have a run in a flat area because the leafy Surrey is too hilly;
- 🐜 and her moved to their mansion about 3 months ago now, people here think that they paid about 1,5 million pounds for it; the house is lovely but they're ripping carpets, repainting walls and bannisters in greys and off-whites, and cladding rooms in wooden panels. The house is very lovely and homely, with a cottage style kitchen but they keep adding "industrial" touches that look jarring with the rest of the house;
- they paid a lot of money to have the garage converted into a home gym and bought a lot of very expensive equipment, I think some people here valued it at 20-30k but please correct me if I got it wrong;
- Zanna continues writing stupid copy-paste guides, the newest include how to care for house plants and what to visit in the Cotswolds;
- her parents visited to see the house but had to stay in a hotel down the road because Zanna hasn't got a single bed at home;
- she's been constantly showing gifted things on Stories, sometimes with some very sneaky #gifted signage (using a flashing gif or lettering the same colour as the background) without reviewing the items, it's more like she begs for new ones when she runs out; this include cosmetics, gin, vegan food;
- she's been buying second hand items on depop from brands such Boohoo or PLT which are not sustainable and buying them second hand is also a bit questionable;
- bought a Chanel bag, but second hand so it's cool (she's "plant focused" now so it's OK if she buys leather items);
- her veganism is becoming questionable, some people here think she's been showing non-vegan Hellmans mayo on Stories and she calls herself plant-focussed rather than vegan or plant based (in her defence she was always being careful with labelling herself vegan, I think in the past she would say she was 95% vegan or mostly plant based but it keeps changing and evolving like lady Rosanna herself);
- keeps brining up being super tall and taller than Ant. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with being taller than him, and "love is love";
- brought out A TOWEL as a new item on stay wild swim right before Xmas. Apparently you can use it as a blanket when you have a picnic (IN WINTER?) or just as a blanket when chilling at home. Why not bring out a ... blanket? I personally don't think the towel is at all sustainable and wrote a post about it on the old thread which I am happy to find and repost here for those who missed it;
- she said in a Q&A that she wears her leggings "commando" and now is selling lots of her leggings on depop;
- her live lockdown workouts are at 8.30am which is strange time for normal mortals who work or do a school run but way too early for millenial social butterflies that they seem to be aimed at

There is so much more. My arms are aching from typing with fury so maybe someone wants to add what I might have missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Cherryg92

I’ve never commented on here before but I’ve reached peak anger!

Last year I lost my dad and I live hours away from my mum who has had to navigate being alone and grieving during lockdown - I would give anything to have seen her more than twice this year to help her through that but we both knew the risk and so stuck to the rules in the hope that we’ll get Christmas together.

People have lost incomes, their homes, had to resort to food banks to feed their kids, postponed weddings, had pared back funerals, and she sits in her little ‘rural’ bubble (what a joke. It’s Surrey mate) and cries that decorating her mansion and flying to paradise is so hard she needs therapy.

oh and she had to pay someone to put some bottles on a shelf.

I really hope she does still scroll through and read these posts so she can see what a fool she is.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Ha!!! Just seen in stories that the handy man employed to hang those pictures and curtain rails picked up his tools and left half way through. This is brilliant. He would rather put his sanity ahead of his pay check and escape those vacuous fools. I love this man. I need to know who this man is. He should be mentioned in the New Years honours. This is the best thing she has put on stories ever!!!

You’re telling me no one has yet commented that Zanna’s handyman found her so insufferable that he picked up and left?! 😂😂😂
Ha me just now😂😂😂

• Haha

RosaGirl200

If she had really wanted to be with her family for Christmas, she didn't have to go to the Maldives until a week before. She could have gone to Yorkshire early instead and spend more time with her mam and dad to make sure they had Christmas together. She's able to work from home so I feel like this could have been an option for her.

• Heart