Zanna Van Dijk #6 deleting Instagram comments is what I do, haven't you heard I'm 6ft2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love to have a vegan/veggie meal here and there but this really doesn't look appetising šŸ˜¬
Screenshot_20201102-162847.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks disgusting

she uses buzz words like soul food, show up, outgrown people, etc but she doesnt use it correcly, its like keeping up with todays slang in the playground

Shes stupid and useless. Shes just about making money, watch her break more rules

I love to have a vegan/veggie meal here and there but this really doesn't look appetising šŸ˜¬
View attachment 297536
It looks like itā€™s been regurgitated....if sheā€™s trying to make people go vegan that will not be a selling point. Despite supposedly producing cooking ebooks I get the impression Zanna isnā€™t a very good cook...excels at warming up her #gifted food but thatā€™s about her limit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha came here to say the same thing! I hate hate hate it when people say they're plant based so they can get around stuff like that! What is the matter with saying you try and eat vegan as much as possible for environmental reasons, but have a couple of animal based products here and there? (After all nobody is perfect). Because in this day and age most people think plant based=vegan. Zanna must know this, and it's just so bloody disingenuous

Ha came here to say the same thing! I hate hate hate it when people say they're plant based so they can get around stuff like that! What is the matter with saying you try and eat vegan as much as possible for environmental reasons, but have a couple of animal based products here and there? (After all nobody is perfect). Because in this day and age most people think plant based=vegan. Zanna must know this, and it's just so bloody disingenuous
Literally the only reason I called it out. So disingenuous itā€™s a joke!

She is a good example of how a 'plant based' diet doesn't necessarily mean a healthy diet. She has a lot of processed foods and those disgusting energy drinks.

Reactions: 7
I wish sheā€™d cook the things in her book. Why would I buy it if I canā€™t see what the end product is like? Is it because someone ghost wrote it, did the cooking and shot the photos and Zanna has duck all to do with it?

I get that even most chefs donā€™t eat at home like they cook in restaurants or in their books, but imagine Yotam Ottolenghi posting some incinerated veggie sausages, roasted courgettes and calling that a delicious dinner? Heā€™d be far too embarrassed, though Iā€™m sure he does it. But Zanna can never demonstrate any cooking prowess and charge for a few recipes weā€™ve never seen demonstrates. I call shenanigans!

it is a shame that she canā€™t highlight the delicious local, seasonal loveliness that must abound in her rural idyl.

Ps- Zanna, yotam Ottolenghi and meera sodha can both cook way better than you, highlight how delicious and versatile vegetables are, and get this, GIVE AWAY THEIR RECIPES FOR FREE!!!! Imagine that. They even have real, published books that are peer reviewed and edited and written by them. Nuts eg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 297536
Looks horrific.
Also their dinner of vegetables and veggie burgers has no carbs!!!! It's not a healthy balanced plate at all. She obviously didn't make any of the recipes in her e book... If you want a proper vegan or plant based book then look at deliciously Ellas books and Instagram.. she actually makes the food and posts recipes and step by steps etc.. and the food is lovely.

In their latest Surrey nest stories Ant says "the rules might change on house work".. and Zanna is like "yep but for now we can continue" in her stupid annoying self entitled voice... Same when they talk about the mirrors in the gym - ant says "they are so we can check our form when doing squats"... Zanna "and CHECK OURSELVES OUTTTTT!!!!" in a stupid squealing voice whilst posing in the mirror... I really don't know how Ant deals with the immaturity

I find it so appalling that the way she is going to "support us" and "show up" for us during lockdown is by capitalising as fast as she can on a crappy work out plan (which many give away for free) and a terrible ebook with recipes... Who actually buys this stuff?!? It's all on the internet for free... She just wants to make a quick buck and is so out of touch with reality. How about raising money for or raising awareness of food banks? Or mental health charities? Or supporting the elderly or isolated in the community? She literally has so much time on her hands (ie doesn't have a job)... And has some influencers.. she could be doing good!! Instead she just wants money to pay the mortgage on her Surrey mansion

So vile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off on another day trip because lockdown is coming. Sheā€™s actually got something wrong with her that she canā€™t just stay home and chill.

Off on another day trip because lockdown is coming. Sheā€™s actually got something wrong with her that she canā€™t just stay home and chill.
It is actually ridiculous isn't it... it must be so boring not having any actual work to do and have to find things to do to make yourself busy... surely there are only so many days flouncing around at lunches and galleries you can do ... i do think this is why she cries so often - her life is not particularly purposeful

Reactions: 5
my thoughts exactly...the guidance is to stay at home where you can. i know the gov had recommended this from thursday coming but thats because shits getting bad again, wouldnā€™t hurt people to just not be selfish for 5 mins and start it from now where they can. feel like i sound like
boris šŸ˜«

It is actually ridiculous isn't it... it must be so boring not having any actual work to do and have to find things to do to make yourself busy... surely there are only so many days flouncing around at lunches and galleries you can do ... i do think this is why she cries so often - her life is not particularly purposeful
YES!! she said in her story
from last night about making her ā€œlockdown content scheduleā€ šŸ™„ and suggested she was doing this to ā€œmake me feel fulfilled and like iā€™m adding somethingā€
INSTEAD OF TROLLOPING AROUND OR POSTING ON INSTA ALL DAY ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING FULFULLING THEN ZANAAAA!!! daisy chain youā€™ve got it spot on

How about raising money for or raising awareness of food banks? Or mental health charities? Or supporting the elderly or isolated in the community?
šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She just doesn't get it does she?! As if Covid only exists Thursday onwards or something?!!

The whole point of the advance notice is to allow people to put plans in place prior to lockdown (get food etc etc) not swanning about bingeing on freedom whilst you still can šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ffs Zanna.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I guess she's going on public transport and into a cafe or restaurant and non-essential shops. It's ok though, the virus is on hold until Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, that's what I am worried about. I think 2 weeks into lockdown we will have another massive spike because all these people getting their eyebrows and haircuts done this week, and going Christmas shopping, will either be down with Covid or will have passed it to someone... And on one hand, yeah, poor hairdressers, and beauticians, and independent/non essential shops, but on another hand, what are you having your brows done for? No-one will see them for a month anyways :rolleyes:

She just doesn't get it does she?! As if Covid only exists Thursday onwards or something?!!

The whole point of the advance notice is to allow people to put plans in place prior to lockdown (get food etc etc) not swanning about bingeing on freedom whilst you still can šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ffs Zanna.
Exactly! I am popping down to a local wholefoods later today to get things I won't always be able in a supermarket but I am not making a day out it and certainly not treating myself to an art gallery outing.

If she wants to do all these things, she should just do them quietly, off the social media, but I don't think she does it for herself, really, no, it's all content.

Reactions: 8
You can get Hellmanā€™s vegan Mayo, in a glass jar. Surely thatā€™s more plant friendly than non vegan Mayo in a plastic bottle ;-)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.