Zanna Van Dijk #6 deleting Instagram comments is what I do, haven't you heard I'm 6ft2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only just got back from a walking holiday, why would she do a brutal workout? 😬 I did a 3km walk with bf today, it was windy and cold, and we spent the evening eating chicken and drinking gin, last thing I'm my mind was to go and do a brutal workout 🙄
View attachment 296685
I hope she has more than 1 pair of those leggings as they look the same as the ones she's wearing this morning

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her “your feelings are valid” crap is seriously self centred. Lockdown is at the most an inconvenience to your travel plans, not a difficult and incredibly stressful time for so many. I wish she would realise she’s better off staying quiet.

Reactions: 8
Her “your feelings are valid” crap is seriously self centred. Lockdown is at the most an inconvenience to your travel plans, not a difficult and incredibly stressful time for so many. I wish she would realise she’s better off staying quiet.
Yep. This is her way of saying she’s allowed to be sad that she can’t go on 5 trips this month and show off her wealth at every turn and we aren’t allowed to criticise

Reactions: 6
I’ve not commented on this thread before, but I had the misfortune of bumping into Zanna at London Fashion Week. She was incredibly rude and entitled and barged past myself and my friend. Her business partner actually looked slightly embarrassed by this.
I have since seen her several times around the Wimbledon area during the first lockdown. Usually walking with her partner 🐜
They always looked slightly miserable, but that being said maybe it was the first lockdown and maybe I should give them the benefit of the doubt that we’re in the middle of a pandemic.

• Wow
Why does she keep saying “show up” duno if i’m just picking at stuff
cos she bugs
me
so much, but i’ve heard this from others in a more social justice/civil rights and/or mindfulness “showing
up for
myself” context and feel
this kinda lingo just isn’t zanna?!
I am SO glad it wasn’t just me, I was wondering if I was just being petty because everything she does pisses me off. But She’s TOTALLY misusing that phrase and even if she wasn’t, how full of herself could she be to think her boring insta posts are helping people that are going through genuinely awful times?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly think one of the best things zanna could do is just abide by the rules. Stay at home, enjoy her garden and not constantly think of ways to break them. In wales our first minister has said rather that thinking what we can do we should ask ourselves what we need to keep our loved ones safe. She doesn’t need to go anywhere for the next month - just stay home!

Reactions: 13
asking your followers to buy your tit after you’ve just spent the best part of a mill on a house, during a global pandemic where noones
got any fuking money really is NOT how to show up for them zan fyi for when u get this far down the thread

is she even qualified pt?!

Attachments

Lolllll seriously she really keeps topping her last tit idea. GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE/TO NHS WORKERS YOU bleeping TIGHTARSE IDIOT

Reactions: 5
I like how Louise Thompson just allowed any donation for someone to access her workout programme. 20% off is just laughable. It's neither use nor ornament!

Reactions: 10
Interesting how all the interactions people have had with Zanna have been negative ones...

I also find it weird about the constant “out growing” friendships. I’m a 34 year old woman and as yet I never feel like I’ve out grown a friendship. Sure there are people who you grow apart from. Maybe due to moving away or not seeing them as often but I’d say I always pick up where I left off with old friends.

Reactions: 11
I also find it weird about the constant “out growing” friendships. I’m a 34 year old woman and as yet I never feel like I’ve out grown a friendship. Sure there are people who you grow apart from. Maybe due to moving away or not seeing them as often but I’d say I always pick up where I left off with old friends.
yes!!! you’ve hit the nail on the head with this. sooOo
many influencers go thru friends quicker than i do clean socks tbh and it seems like they see it as a “natural” process rather than questioning why most school kids can maintain long term friendships but their big selves can’t 👀

• Haha
There are plenty of more qualified people who consistently provide free online workouts and not just during lockdown.

She seems to be desperately trying with so many different things at the moment - the recipe download, the workout download, the discount on swimwear, the house updates when she doesn't actually know what they're having done. I do wonder if these influencers are actually happy and fulfilled doing this sort of thing?

Reactions: 7
I find the monetising of lockdown so gross. Influencers ain’t doing this “to help You guyz with content” they’re doing so they can keep on getting free gin.

Reactions: 19
The term outgrown is so horrible too. Implies that she is now better than the other person! If you keep outgrowing friendships, maybe just maybe you are an arrogant twit that no one can stand to be around? Just a thought!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.