Zanna Van Dijk #6 deleting Instagram comments is what I do, haven't you heard I'm 6ft2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a big difference between buying a few houseplants and then writing a blogpost with expert tips... and then having money and offering financial advice?!? Sorry Zanna, but I wouldn’t trust any advice from you, you’ve not actually had to experience any financial hardship and there are people who are trained professionals who’s opinions I’d value more. Also, there is nothing inspiring about her financial achievements, I want to see real people like me with student loans, working full time while paying rent and budgeting, not an out of touch 6foot2 woman prancing about in her mansion paying somebody to put trinkets on a shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree - and to then complain how it’s gobbling up her money. There was absolutely no need to buy such a big house, pay people to do every single part of it (I imagine she thinks she’s “too busy” to paint a room or some shelves) and hire a full time designer to choose your furniture. It’s bordering on actual insanity that she does these things and then complains about them!!!
I think the reason was - they wanted to support local businesses

I don't think there was anything in the house that needed replacing or fixing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son
This 🙌🏻

Yeah pissed me off too.
She also said on the quarantine chat last night that she was not a spender (apart from now because 'this bloody house is gobbling up all my money'.... I mean it was her choice to redecorate it and pay for someone to dress her shelves... It doesn't need it at all... Don't complain about your stupid choices!!!!!

She also said she will be making videos explaining about investing and the different ways you can invest in things.... From someone who works in finance and manage money for a living (having sat 3 years of professional exams to become chartered) this is really going to piss me off
Not a spender?! 😂😂😂 from the woman that has Chanel bags and £1200 Louis Vuitton boots and has got someone else to sell her unworn sunglasses.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From someone who works in finance and manage money for a living (having sat 3 years of professional exams to become chartered) this is really going to piss me off
This annoyed me too. I spent a lot of time and effort in gaining my professional status and to see someone with an influencer tag about to give expert advice is highly concerning. No doubt she will have linked with one brand and it will be the brand that provides the advice. If not then she will open herself up to potential mis-selling, the brand could be censured for not having sufficient control and anyone following said advice (if from Zanna) then could have a valid claim against her (although chances are the brand would have to settle given lack of control).

Reactions: 5
I think she might actually have a problem. She clearly doesn’t see herself the way anyone else does as she’s talking complete and utter garbage!!
She’s not a spender a lot of the time because she asks for/gets given way too much for free so she’s hasn’t had to spend to buy the things the rest of us do. And guess what, buying a house is expensive, especially when it’s way oversized for what you need and you CHOOSE to redecorate and buy stupid furniture and way more plants than it’ll ever need. If you like plants, great but do you NEED to spend £300 on a single one, probably not. The biggest difference is she’s hasn’t needed to spend the money, she chose to. A lot of people have a lot less money and do need to spend it on necessary repairs to their homes like broken boiler or a leaky roof, buy food for themselves and their family and wear old clothes because they can’t afford new ones while she’s over there prancing around in her gifted crop tops, getting discounted rates for her gin fridge repair and eating freebie meals. Poor poor Zanna 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.