Zanna Van Dijk #6 deleting Instagram comments is what I do, haven't you heard I'm 6ft2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my beautiful nuggets. Welcome to another wholesome thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Many thanks for the suggestion to:
Garfield15
🙏🙏🙏

Recap of what happened in the past few weeks:

- Zanna continued with her multiple holidays after lockdown was eased in UK and Europe and these included a trip to Switzerland (after already travelling to Greece and Switzerland as soon as lockdown was over), some more UK trips and days out with friends and her parents. She continued with domestic holidays even when parts of the country went to covid tier 3 restriction, and her own area - into tier 2.
- Ant and her bought a beautiful 5(?) bed house in Surrey (or so-called "leafy suburbs" of London, according to Zanna's dad) with a massive garden. They haven't brought any furniture from Ant's old flat, are sleeping on a mattress and had to borrow a kitchen table because the freebie furniture isn't arriving fast enough. They're also "renovating" bits of the house even though most people on the thread agree that the house has been decorated tastefully and it looks nice and neat.
- Hired an interior designer to help with the house.
- When her parents came to visit, they stayed in a hotel down the road because Zanna hasn't got a spare bed/sofa (or any bed for that)
- She has been seeing multiple friends (many of them fellow bloggers) both outdoors and indoors, she never abides social distancing and when having friends over or attending meetings in London, never wears a face covering indoors. That also includes being around her contractors and interior designer.
- The house has a massive wine fridge which is now Zanna's gin fridge where she puts in all the gifted craft gin. She never drinks any of it, until it's mentioned here, but even then she just shows herself drinking and never elaborates on the flavours/tasting notes in the gin.
- Similarly, she posts on her Stories pictures of beauty products she's used up, she tags the brand but never gives a review of a product which basically means she's just begging to be gifted another one of that product.
- Up until recently, she was very cheeky with her #gifted information. She would used the smallest font possible, and place it somewhere at the bottom so when you view her Stories on a mobile, the word "gifted" is under the bit where you can respond to her Stories; she would also use flashing GIFs so you couldn't always spot the word "gifted", or she would make the word/the GIF the same colours as the backrounds. Some people here reported it to the advertising standards body and they must have given her a warning because she has improved a bit but it probably won't last long and she'll slip back in her bad ways.

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING? :unsure: Feel free to chip in 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Unlimited time to exercise outdoors?! Maybe for her but most people don't have unlimited time, due to having proper jobs and/or other responsibilities.

Are we placing bets on how soon she breaks the lockdown rules?

Used to hear the term Country Bluffers used a lot - definitely applies to her. They get Barbour jackets and posh boots and pass themselves off as 'countryfolk'. Whilst also getting their almond croissants and oat milk lattes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Unlimited time to exercise outdoors?! Maybe for her but most people don't have unlimited time, due to having proper jobs and/or other responsibilities.

Are we placing bets on how soon she breaks the lockdown rules?

Used to hear the term Country Bluffers used a lot - definitely applies to her. They get Barbour jackets and posh boots and pass themselves off as 'countryfolk'. Whilst also getting their almond croissants and oat milk lattes.
I wouldn't be surprised if she starts posting fewer stories to hide her breaking lockdown rules.

Also her crying to the lockdown news really pissed me off. She's been swanning around for months like there's no pandemic. If her job/livelihood was in danger then I could understand that reaction, but she just bought a bloody mansion and her and Ant's jobs are secure. Selfish of her to be crying because she can't go to a garden centre for 4 weeks.

Reactions: 21
From her morning coffee thoughts she says she can hang out with one person outdoors. But I thought that only applies to single people who then join a 'bubble' with another household? So IF she does this right she should only be seeing one other person, who they themselves come from a single person household. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?
Also, it's really sad how much she copies Hazel.

Reactions: 4
From her morning coffee thoughts she says she can hang out with one person outdoors. But I thought that only applies to single people who then join a 'bubble' with another household? So IF she does this right she should only be seeing one other person, who they themselves come from a single person household. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?
Also, it's really sad how much she copies Hazel.
No I think you can meet one other person outside - but her and Ant couldn't go and meet one other person, it would only be her and another person.

Reactions: 5
Garfield15
🙏🙏🙏

- Zanna continued with her multiple holidays after lockdown was eased in UK and Europe and these included a trip to Switzerland (after already travelling to Greece and Switzerland as soon as lockdown was over), some more UK trips and days out with friends and her parents. She continued with domestic holidays even when parts of the country went to covid tier 3 restriction, and her own area - into tier 2.
- Ant and her bought a beautiful 5(?) bed house in Surrey (or so-called "leafy suburbs" of London, according to Zanna's dad) with a massive garden. They haven't brought any furniture from Ant's old flat, are sleeping on a mattress and had to borrow a kitchen table because the freebie furniture isn't arriving fast enough. They're also "renovating" bits of the house even though most people on the thread agree that the house has been decorated tastefully and it looks nice and neat.
- When her parents came to visit, they stayed in a hotel down the road because Zanna hasn't got a spare bed/sofa (or any bed for that)
- She has been seeing multiple friends (many of them fellow bloggers) both outdoors and indoors, she never abides social distancing and when having friends over or attending meetings in London, never wears a face covering indoors. That also includes being around her contractors and interior designer.
- The house has a massive wine fridge which is now Zanna's gin fridge where she puts in all the gifted craft gin. She never drinks any of it, until it's mentioned here, but even then she just shows herself drinking and never elaborates on the flavours/tasting notes in the gin.
- Similarly, she posts on her Stories pictures of beauty products she's used up, she tags the brand but never gives a review of a product which basically means she's just begging to be gifted another one of that product.
- Up until recently, she was very cheeky with her #gifted information. She would used the smallest font possible, and place it somewhere at the bottom so when you view her Stories on a mobile, the word "gifted" is under the bit where you can respond to her Stories; she would also use flashing GIFs so you couldn't always spot the word "gifted", or she would make the word/the GIF the same colours as the backrounds. Some people here reported it to the advertising standards body and they must have given her a warning because she has improved a bit but it probably won't last long and she'll slip back in her bad ways.

Also she’s very clearly been reading the tattle thread frequently, changing her terminologies and addressing what we’ve been saying usually the next day

Reactions: 8
Garfield15
🙏🙏🙏

Crying at the most ridiculous things like the builders making noise whilst she is 'working' (ie filming and taking pictures)

Reactions: 8
Crying at the most ridiculous things like the builders making noise whilst she is 'working' (ie filming and taking pictures)
I think she's going to use the builders as an excuse to be lazy AF and not actually post many workouts or anything. Of course, she'll be doing 10km runs around "the woods" in the "woodlands" that is Surrey...

Reactions: 3
She only just got back from a walking holiday, why would she do a brutal workout? 😬 I did a 3km walk with bf today, it was windy and cold, and we spent the evening eating chicken and drinking gin, last thing I'm my mind was to go and do a brutal workout 🙄
Screenshot_20201102-003327.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She only just got back from a walking holiday, why would she do a brutal workout? 😬 I did a 3km walk with bf today, it was windy and cold, and we spent the evening eating chicken and drinking gin, last thing I'm my mind was to go and do a brutal workout 🙄
She probably had a croissant over the weekend and has to 'work it off' now 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she deleted the garden centre post? I did see some comments on it about her not wearing a mask

I'm not bothered about the amount of exercise she does, but FFS do a warm up before you do a workout, and stretch afterwards. I don't know how/why she sees herself as an instructor

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We may not to be in the same boat but we are in the same storm....oh do duck off Rosanna (and Steph) most of us aren’t sitting in our mansions wondering what Fred food to have for dinner next....she is so clueless it’s painful

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep saying “show up” duno if i’m just picking at stuff
cos she bugs
me
so much, but i’ve heard this from others in a more social justice/civil rights and/or mindfulness “showing
up for
myself” context and feel
this kinda lingo just isn’t zanna?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying “show up” duno if i’m just picking at stuff
cos she bugs
me
so much, but i’ve heard this from others in a more social justice/civil rights and/or mindfulness “showing
up for
myself” context and feel
this kinda lingo just isn’t zanna?!
Yes cos what we all need right now is more inane and useless content showing off about her mansion from her to help us through lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not bothered about the amount of exercise she does, but FFS do a warm up before you do a workout, and stretch afterwards. I don't know how/why she sees herself as an instructor
Coming very soon... my warm up and cool down routine I do after each of my workouts.

Screenshot_20201102-102630.png

We don't need Zanna's "support". We love coffee thoughts for the cringe factor. Her vlogs are not wholesome.

Which accounts is she going to mute?

And what does she mean by saying "checking on friends, especially the ones that are always smiling"? Is there some sort of of a saying that those who are always smiling, are actually hiding their sadness underneath the smile? During first lockdown I was checking up more on friends who I knew had previous mental health issues, especially those who are single or who I know don't have a massive support circle. Does she mean something like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know this is referring specifically to men, but I couldn't help but think of Zanna saying she's a "6ft2 content creator" 😂😂
She changed that on her profile over the weekend.... she no longer mentions her height, or her being a 'content creator'..
It is now 'Fitness, travel and outdoors'
She changes her USP so much!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.