Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Javman

Zanna Van Dijk #7 jack of all trades, master of none, i'm 6ft 2 and treat Ant like my son

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Why is that in ‘the bad’ category? Brands have the right to know how much engagement you get before paying money for getting you to advertise for them. Of course they’d go with someone else if you didn’t have as much engagement/or maybe just don’t fit with their brand. Such an odd thing to reshare?!
It’s almost as if this is a job Zanna and your performance is reviewed and managed...fancy that 😱🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I just can’t think of much worse than listening to two super privileged white women living in literal mansions sitting down to discuss societal pressures and challenges 😂

Reactions: 33

Statichorse

Tiffany Watson's company (a 'star' from made in Chelsea) has been celebrating vegan companies recently & look who we have here...

So is she vegan I don't get it? She's responded from the stay wild account
I've just commented on this post, let's see how long I last....I've already been blocked by Zanna for literally no reason never commented or responded to anything - maybe that was my crime?! But presumably she can't delete comments on someone else's post...

Attachments

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s such a FUCKING DICK. Today is my sister’s birthday who has gone to bubble up with my parents so that she can have lunch with them. I would bloody love to be able to have a drink with her today inside. SHE IS THE MOST SELF CENTRED PERSON I’VE EVER COME ACROSS

• Angry
  • Sad

RosaGirl200

I also would love to just let everyone on Depop who's even thinking about buying her stuff know that she's happily admitted she doesn't wear underwear 😂 NO thank you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

yellowbelly

So I clicked on her depop reviews cus I’m nosey and I saw that the PLT red top she’s selling on her page was something that she’d previously bought on depop - on its own that’s not weird, I resell stuff that I’ve bought if it doesn’t fit/suit me - but I do find it well cheeky that she seemingly bought it for £3 and is trying to sell it for £10

0285E625-EEDE-4E82-9B6E-767A6FFBE4F1.png
4886E1FF-AB3C-42F6-8693-119CF1984A7E.png
A62B3A73-65DF-4303-966A-73643B089C84.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
It’ll probably go straight over her head....
I just checked and that comment has gone. She must have deleted it. So she did recognise herself in it after all. We all know this post is paving the way for a complete change in the tone of her page. She’ll be eating meat by Christmas and backtracking on everything she ever said. But it’s ok guys because she’s being authentic!!!!!

8D7E43EC-9339-43AF-AA1F-6981F98ED572.png

Come on -hands up- which one of you wrote this 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I felt the same when I deleted her - nice to not feel enraged every time you open Instagram. And then I thought about whether coming on Tattle cancels out that peace?

I know Tattle is an outlet for those who are blocked/outraged by her behaviour but then I thought...I’m not sure this is the healthiest thing to be doing because I get enraged vicariously through peoples’ posts on here! I get really consumed with loathing, which I realise isn’t ideal. Such as the photos today of her having a photographer in her house.
And there’s fuck all anyone can do about it because she’s DEAF and BLIND but we’re all here towing the line, staying at home. Despite not seeing my parents since January. I actually fucking Dislike her.

Maybe I need to totally de-Zanna my life and focus on positive things...

Does anyone else ever feel like that?
Definitely getting to that point. I didn’t mind her at one stage, obviously followed her for a reason (which now escapes me) but her absolute ignorance is becoming a real problem. She will 100% say that she’s allowed to have him over because it counts as their “work”. I sent him a message on insta tbh as I’m just absolutely raging. No one else on Instagram is behaving like her and I can’t wrap my head around it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

LucilleBluth

Why is that in ‘the bad’ category? Brands have the right to know how much engagement you get before paying money for getting you to advertise for them. Of course they’d go with someone else if you didn’t have as much engagement/or maybe just don’t fit with their brand. Such an odd thing to reshare?!
I also find it deeply unprofessional (and unpleasant) that she’s now called out that commenter by name twice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LucilleBluth

It’s also a huge red flag to me / for me when people say “I don’t envy the government”. (And in my experience it’s usually closet Tories who don’t have the balls to admit it.) Sorry, but these people chose to go into politics. It’s their job. They asked for this - quite literally. Let’s not feel sorry for them. They’re fucking it up royally - we should pity ourselves and the millions of people ill and unemployed because of this, not the talentless men and women who sought out political office.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

skippyskip

Her whole website is a copy and paste job from others
Yet has a tantrum and cries plagiarism when M&S put a zip on a basic navy swimsuit...but it's OK for her to pass somebody else's writing off as her own content?
Of course it is!! I found this forum by googling "Zanna Van Dijk hypocrite" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Had to screenshot this as I can not believe how unbelievably and distastefully she has missed the point of the original tweet.

It's clearly about people who are in unfortunate situations whereby their accommodation is not fit for purpose: maybe it is too small, too damp, too cramped, all they can afford, all they could find to rent while on UC, maybe not in a nice area, maybe whatever the council had available, maybe those who can't afford to furnish or decorate how they would like.

Not the 'unfiltered' stage of redecorating your £1.6M mansion in Surrey, for which you hired an interior designer and which was already decorated to perfection when you moved in.

She literally is so out of touch it's unbelievable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

mammer8

VIP Member
her morning thoughts are 'let me tell you how much better I am than you'

I am posting this at 6.18 but I have already been up for hours, unlike you lazy people
I already know what I am going to achieve next year
Not relevant - but I'm going to tell you my phone was on airplane mode as I'm not addicted to it. Honest.
I have so many clothes I have to do a big clear out. And some of them are so expensive that they need to be sold on a special site
Even thought I am tired I will still go out for walk (again, I'm not lazy)

And yes, the table looks shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

wwwbbb

Her latest story about heading into London really should highlight to her followers HOW she ACTUALLY is treating this pandemic.
Her use of the phrase "one last hoo-raa" puts her in the same category as those who went out en-masse to city centres to have a final party before lockdown. EXTREMELY selfish, uneccesary and an insult to everyone shielding for health or following rules to protect those around them.

ALSO, she is from a HIGH alert level still. The Level 2 rules follow her around, and clearly states to reduce travel where possible.
So her original plans (uneccesary) were cancelled so she has her final "hoo raa" (totally uneccesary) to replace it.

As someone in the at risk category (although I hate saying it as I feel absolutely in top shape) I am DISGUSTED by inconsiderate people like her. She ISNT using transport to get to work, she ISNT a key worker putting their health on the line to aid others. Shes a nobody who needs put in her place and disappear.

Rant over for now. Im seething.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Nooneimportant

The love is love got me... I’m sure she’s never experienced any prejudice just because she’s taller. As a white hetro relationship having people comment on height is nothing compare to mixed race relationships or same sex ones

Reactions: 26

mcfeez

VIP Member
"love is love" oh my god - what legal rights have been denied to their relationship in the past? -____- "The law clearly states a man must be at least 3 inches taller than his chosen lady for a wedding to take place"

• Haha

wwwbbb

20201106_131447.jpg
How incredibly self-centred is this post?! Honestly, I encourage any of you to go and watch the story to see what she actually says.
Its so vile. Such a middle finger to those who have lost jobs, loved ones, damage to mental and physical health.
But postponing a new product launch is the worst thing possible to happen? Oh go do one you absolutely vile person.

• Wow
  • Angry