Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is my Instagram acting up? A couple of minutes ago, there also was a comment about the interior designer being difficult to understand because her voice is so low and that has been deleted too? Even if she is deleting "hate comments", how on earth could that be classified as hate/trolling?
I can only currently see one comment under that video.

Reactions: 4
I saw that comment too!

Is my Instagram acting up? A couple of minutes ago, there also was a comment about the interior designer being difficult to understand because her voice is so low and that has been deleted too? Even if she is deleting "hate comments", how on earth could that be classified as hate/trolling?
I can only currently see one comment under that video.
Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her go to. She deletes anything that doesn’t say how gorgeous stunning and tall she is

Reactions: 6
We can’t be the only ones who think that reel is highly insensitive? It’s only got about 350 likes. I normally wouldn’t spend so much time thinking about this but I’m in lockdown and TV is shite at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I’m fairly new here but been lurking for a lil bit. I used to actually enjoy Zanna’s page and found the eco tips and recipes helpful and interesting. These days it just seems she is going completely against what she set out to do initially. It couldn’t be more contradictory. Buying a huge house, brand new furniture for it all, eating out for free when your boyfriend is an investment banker and there are bigger issues at the moment. It all just seems very.... odd? I bumped into her once in a coffee shop and she was quite rude and trying to be way to OTT funny with the person she was with. Since then it’s gone downhill for me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"there's a lot going on in oursurreynest today"... Cue Zanna will probably have a little cry at how stressful it is when others are doing the work for her to have a renovated mansion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she hasn't taken the Interior Designer post down, after all the covid comments. It was completely uninformative anyhow :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Well, money really can't buy class. I don't mind the outfits, yeah, they are a bit basic, but why of why she pose like a weirdo and make faces in her videos?

She said a few times she started off as a fashion blogger and then discovered fitness and moved on to fitness content. I bet she deleted her pictures from those fashionista days but oh I'd do anything to see those.
View attachment 287625
View attachment 287626
View attachment 287627
Fashion or beauty blogger? Ive always heard her say beauty but she spins her lies around its hard ro keep up

How TF does she justify owning a Chanel bag now?

Hey guys, I’m fairly new here but been lurking for a lil bit. I used to actually enjoy Zanna’s page and found the eco tips and recipes helpful and interesting. These days it just seems she is going completely against what she set out to do initially. It couldn’t be more contradictory. Buying a huge house, brand new furniture for it all, eating out for free when your boyfriend is an investment banker and there are bigger issues at the moment. It all just seems very.... odd? I bumped into her once in a coffee shop and she was quite rude and trying to be way to OTT funny with the person she was with. Since then it’s gone downhill for me
Your the second person I’ve seen on here say that she’s rude. I can’t be doing with people who a rude to service people and look down their nose at others.

Reactions: 1
I think that's why most of us are here! Just be aware she's a notorious blocker so don't go liking anyone's comments calling her out or you'll get blocked :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.