Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel your pain. I’m in wales too. My family are 2 hours away and I’m in the NHS. I always worry I’ll take it hone to them every time I’ve seen them. It’s because of the selfish behaviour of people like her that the rest of us are suffering.
You’re doing an amazing job! I’m sure you do everything to protect your family. Clearly Zanna thinks she’s immune. Stay safe and hopefully we’ll all be able to see our families soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am raging at that gym clip. I had to train indoors at home the other day as barbells and pouring rain don’t mix well, so both my PT and I both wore masks and she sat 2m away on a chair so that she wasn’t tempted to come close! Windows open for airflow, everything sprayed with dettol before and after...and Zanna thinks training like this is both okay to do and to post online?!

Zanna is an absolute disgrace!! I almost wish we lived in a dystopian state so that I could inform on her.

Reactions: 14
First the interior designer being inside not wearing a mask and now a PT. Have I missed the news that no Covid exists in bloody Surrey!!! Honestly she really is making me angry now, she has absolutely no self awareness at all 😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Guys, remember surrey is a magical place in the middle of nowhere where the air can heal your allergies. I'm sure covid doesn't exist there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And funny that it's her particular district in surrey that is a higher tier than the rest of the county.....

Reactions: 5
I really want to reply to that PT story saying are you for bleeping real?! But I don’t want to get blocked 😂

I am not following her as I don’t want to add to her numbers but I do check out the stories to see what nonsense she is saying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live local so I know the house number and have logged it with the police. The £10,000 fine is less than the gym equipment so I'm sure she can afford it.

They tend to only be interested in violations happening where they can turn up immediately and issue a fine but there is video evidence of this one taking place so...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Live local so I know the house number and have logged it with the police. The £10,000 fine is less than the gym equipment so I'm sure she can afford it.

They tend to only be interested in violations happening where they can turn up immediately and issue a fine but there is video evidence of this one taking place so...
Maybe you should screen shot it in case they don’t follow up with you until Monday. By then the stories will have disappeared. Good on you for logging it 👍

Reactions: 8

Well done. It’s about time someone showed some sense. She’s broadcasting it to all her followers so she is either oblivious to what’s happening or she clearly doesn’t care

Reactions: 4
I really want to reply to that PT story saying are you for bleeping real?! But I don’t want to get blocked 😂

I am not following her as I don’t want to add to her numbers but I do check out the stories to see what nonsense she is saying
You can look on gramho if you get blocked....unless she goes private, which will never happen😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else really notice the difference when Ant posts on their home account? He seems much more down to earth and normal. I know it might be seen as “contentious” seeing a newborn when you’re in a high risk tier but I think people understand family is more important than having a PT come to the house when you’re already a PT!

Reactions: 6
His posts seem more...real? I guess he hasnt had the years of experience faking it. So his posts are just his thoughts as they come.

Does anyone else really notice the difference when Ant posts on their home account? He seems much more down to earth and normal. I know it might be seen as “contentious” seeing a newborn when you’re in a high risk tier but I think people understand family is more important than having a PT come to the house when you’re already a PT!

I know Zanna didn't vote conservative, but she is truly tone deaf and ignorant to national feeling isn't she...

Most people are reeling that the most vulnerable children in this country will not be provided with the nutrition they need meanwhile she brags about her expensive house purchase, house refurb, expensive plants etc.

And today? A bag about her recently purchased Chanel bag. While looking like a year 9 who's rolled in Maybelline dream matte mousse and rubbed some extra on her lips, too. Stay classy.

edit:
also giving tips about buying second hand designer without even mentioning some rudimentary points about authenticity with chanel, for example quilting being aligned across the flap and back pocket. Also went on about pockets without even remarking that one of them is designed specifically for lipstick.

edit: getting to the styling part of the video now and it's so bad you guys. I'm embarrassed by what she is wearing with the Chanel bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
just seen her latest post.

The frequency with which she refers to 'outgrowing people' or 'leaving people behind' is truly toxic

Reactions: 10
she has not even mentioned the free school meals stuff with the government either has she?? i dont think people with "status/influence (lol)" should have to comment on things BUT if you had any empathetic bone in your body you surely would?

i guess that is zanna all over, though. she rarely talks about charity really, whinges when someone criticises her for being so tone deaf during a pandemic & flaunts her wealth at all of her followers (many who are probably struggling rn like many in the UK and elsewhere in the world).

she has not even mentioned the free school meals stuff with the government either has she?? i dont think people with "status/influence (lol)" should have to comment on things BUT if you had any empathetic bone in your body you surely would?

i guess that is zanna all over, though. she rarely talks about charity really, whinges when someone criticises her for being so tone deaf during a pandemic & flaunts her wealth at all of her followers (many who are probably struggling rn like many in the UK and elsewhere in the world).
I love that the first point in her latest post says it’s ok to put yourself first. Zanna love you do this on a daily basis!! Seems selfishness is your USP. Also the all the chat about moving on and it’s ok to leave friendships etc besides being incredibly toxic makes me question is it those friends moving on from her and not the other way around as they have finally seen her for what she really is.
When the influencer trend dies a death I feel for her I really do. She left the chance of an actual career in speech therapy to pursue this one. It’s working so far but I worry for the future. I doubt she will be able to go back to it as the governing body the HCPC would need a lot of convincing she’s has the competencies to return. Apart from blag of Ant and her clearly financially stable family what will she do. She’ll realise blagging doesn’t give much sense of personal achievement.

Reactions: 9
Latest post has the tag #surreyblogger 🙄

We get it, you live in Surrey
She’ll jump on any band wagon going!!!
I bet Ant has been given strict instructions to update the Surreynest account whilst she galavants around a high risk area in the midst of a second wave. Stay safe Ant -if ever there was a time to change the locks in the name of social distancing it’s now!!!!

Have you had any acknowledgement from them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.