Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that they are even that friendly. They seem like total opposites-one hard working, down to earth and humble and the other NOT.

Reactions: 9
I’m shocked that they are even that friendly. They seem like total opposites-one hard working, down to earth and humble and the other NOT.
Me too. Seems like they've been friends for years though. In this interview from 2015 with Zanna on Hazel's website, she says 'I’m lucky to know Zanna Van Dijk not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level. We have collaborated on several events together and share similar principles and passions.'

I came here to say I'm really shocked the food medic is friends with Zanna.

Hazel seems super posh though so I guess they have that in common.

Reactions: 2
Zanna has titled her new vlog “A wholesome family vlog”.
she needs to stop using the word wholesome all the time. It’s so bleeping annoying!

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice Z follower numbers have gone up because Mrs Hinch tagged her in her story yesterday ! Wonder how long they will stay though !

Reactions: 1
So I am usually a lurker in forums like this, and I don’t think I’ve ever once actually written a post - so this goes to show just how much I feel the urge to write this haha.

I’ve followed Zanna for years, probably since about 2014? I found her account via Vic’s account (which, funnily enough, me and vic were mutuals when she used to be an anorexia recovery account, but I since deleted my anorexia recovery account, anyway, I digress..).

I used to lap up the #girlgains content like a thirsty dog, and I loved the relatable nature of average girls taking on the Big Boy section of fitness. I understand that times change and Zanna has probably grown up a lot since then; but she just is unbearable now.

A lot of what she does is so performative, and it’s quite sad to think that the majority of her suStainAbIlity is just part of her “brand”. (e.g there’s nothing sustainable about kitting out a mansion with expensive wooden furniture and expensive plants. There’s nothing sustainable about buying an electric car and having an electric car charger fitted into your big ass mansion) like fair enough, there’s nothing wrong with making unsustainable choices - I think it’s a reflection of the world we live in. However she markets herself as a sustainable high standard queen, therefore feels the need to justify all her unsustainable choices as sustainable.

sorry that was really incoherent - I promise I can write properly, I’m just confused as to where to go with this rant, as I have so much to say haha.
I just hate how out of touch with reality she is, like I’m all for ~positive vibes~ but constantly bragging about your massive house, Tory walks in the woodlands and expensive coffee machines is so tone deaf when a lot of the country is on the brink of redundancy and uncertainty.

Final point; I do not understand sustainable swimwear for over £120. I understand luxury and sustainable fashion, but swimwear is probably used 3 times a year for most people, and a £20 new look swimming costume will get just as many wears out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone notice Z follower numbers have gone up because Mrs Hinch tagged her in her story yesterday ! Wonder how long they will stay though !
She’s also added the fact she’s 6’2 into her bio to make sure she benefits from the Hinch share 🙄 must be desperate for followers since she can’t come up with any insightful content of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s also added the fact she’s 6’2 into her bio to make sure she benefits from the Hinch share 🙄 must be desperate for followers since she can’t come up with any insightful content of her own.
Oh yes ! How funny and desperate ! I notice she has not stated she is “passionate” about sustainability!?! Also note “content creator” which basically means she fills her day filming stuff for the gram ! Nothing sincere in it at all just in it for the free stuff and the dollar ! I thought she may have changed “fitness instructor” as well as don’t see her instructing anyone?

Reactions: 3
I think she's taken note, she's taken out the fitness instructor description. Seems a more accurate description now.

Watched the video with her parents and thought it was ok. Would be helpful if she stood closer to her parents when they're talking as you can hardly hear them, and they do seem quite knowledgeable. She seems a lot more 'normal' with them, I get the impression they're no-nonsense kind of people.

Reactions: 2
Can she bleeping shut up about bleeping surrey - I live there and love it but it’s making me want to move! ITS NOT THAT AMAZING OR RURAL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's taken note, she's taken out the fitness instructor description. Seems a more accurate description now.

Watched the video with her parents and thought it was ok. Would be helpful if she stood closer to her parents when they're talking as you can hardly hear them, and they do seem quite knowledgeable. She seems a lot more 'normal' with them, I get the impression they're no-nonsense kind of people.
Fitness Instructor still there

Her bio has changed load recently. During lockdown she had ‘Home Workouts 💪’ on it.

What was the Mrs hinch share??

Did she ever follow through with her tweets about behind the scenes M&S drama?

I was blocked on Twitter and haven't seen anything anywhere else so presuming.... nothing?

Did she ever follow through with her tweets about behind the scenes M&S drama?

I was blocked on Twitter and haven't seen anything anywhere else so presuming.... nothing?
She said her “team” were “busy behind the scenes talking to M&S” which basically means tit all happened

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said her “team” were “busy behind the scenes talking to M&S” which basically means tit all happened
Had a hunch as it all went radio silent after setting her followers on to the social media teams before attempting to resolve an issue like an adult!

Reactions: 4
What was the Mrs hinch share??
Mrs Hinch shared one of Zanna’s posts on her stories yesterday (day before?). The post was something about not being ashamed of how tall you are, as Zanna likes to remind us every other day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.