Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Will it fit all her gifted leggings? Also, shock horror, seems like she's using her hp laptop (or is it just for the 'Gram?)
Screenshot_20201022-215223.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I agree... it is appalling that her parents stayed in a hotel... it is mental... buy an inflatable mattress and let them have your bed!!! wow ... no way in hell would my parents be sleeping in a hotel (especially during covid!) if I had a 5 bedroom house !!!!!
Especially as they traveled all that way to see her!! 😲😔

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It makes me sad as I have a pretty similar nose and try for self acceptance but seeing influencers do this just makes me think it MUST be ugly. Clearly she is a person struggling with it too. But If Zanna wouldn’t support photoshopping her body (unsure if this is the case) why would she photoshop her face?
Because her body conforms to what she views as in amazing shape/looks great. She works on it 3-4 hours a day but I guess she can’t do anything about her nose without surgery

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Is anyone else suspicious that her inability to remember where her new stuff is from is because she paid for it and therefore doesn’t want to promote it for free?
And also, who the actual eff buys expensive, investment pieces and can’t remember where they’re from?! I just don’t buy it (if you’ll pardon the pun!). She is either being sneaky or she’s proving she ain’t the sharpest shovel in the shed.
Agreed....or the interior designer has done all the work and she has had very little input/interest in it

Taetae95

If she sells 5000 of them then that’s £65k!! Makes me sick! She would probably make at least £50k profit out of that once she’d paid the photographer, graphic designer etc.
Ughh gross, this makes me feel ill! All that for barely lifting a finger.

• Angry
Because if she wasn't doing something then there would be nothing to share on her Instagram...
Probably why she struggles to sit still and not book trips ... all these things give her 'content'.. without them she is just a 'normal' person.
I actually look forward to the day people like Zanna have to get a proper job because people stop following her/she doesn't get free stuff anymore/doesn't get paid to sell sh*t... I honestly do not know how she will cope...!
She’ll cope just fine I suspect given she’s from money and her boyfriend earns a wedge...

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I'm too old to understand the marker pen eyebrow look. I'm sure they will all look back on photos of themselves, in years to come, and say ' what were we thinking?!'
Ha, same - generation pluck-eyebrows-to-death here!

Dawn5219

it will be interesting if the building company want to continue and whether they can can get materials during lockdown as this was a problem last time. I find the tell me what you want content wise very lazy.....

I think Tally is fed up with the whole influencer thing, she did have a Youtube channel but hasn’t uploaded anything to it for ages. I also think she struggled with lockdown, she hinted at it a while back. Unlike Zanna she and Vic still work in proper jobs, Tally does spin classes and Vic still trains clients. I’d imagine they will have both taken a hit financially over the last few months with being unable to properly work.
Although she’s another one who bagged a rich banker boyfriend so they’re probably doing ok....maybe not in the league of Zanna but I don’t think they’re struggling

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why does no one in her "building site" wear shoes? Both interior designer and Zanna both bare footed. Seems mental to me
Is she one of the ‘Hyacinth Bucket’ types who makes everyone take off their shoes before entering her home?

• Haha
I’m guessing as the moving furniture post was on the Surrey best account Ant had to do all the work
Also banging on about patch plants...and then shows a plant she bought in Homebase