Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wwwbbb

I actually quite like the coffee and walnut flavoured protein. Unflavoured is vile.

Maybe shes been dropped from vivo? I struggle to keep up these days. Surprised people aren't cottoning on to the fact influencers will flog anything when money is waved in front of them.

Suddenly, this new sponsors product is the best tasting, best value, most sustainable. Zero transparency.

I would comment on that My Protein post that their vegan range tastes absolutely vile but it will get deleted so what's the point.

There's no way she's using My Protein over the Vivo Life or Raw Sport ones she also gets free so all that foil/plastic packaging will just end up in the bin I guess. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
I love how she mentions how she's had a lovely rain-less outdoors-y weekend but fails to mention that there are local restrictions.

Chisme

She really is a plain Jane. I'm sure the term 'shabby chic' has passed her lips s fair few times.

DietGossip

VIP Member
After contacting the company in her instagram post above, their response:
"We’re very appreciative of Zanna for supporting our small business, but we have to leave it up to her to decide how she’d like to post things. Hope you get to try our food soon 🥰"
Tell them that it's breaking ASA rules?

expatfancy

Chatty Member
This is petty but I love how Zanna tagged Hazel (thefoodmedic) multiple times in her stories today in Windsor and Hazel didn't tag Zanna once - it literally looks like she went for a day out by herself :LOL: Maybe she doesn't want to publicly associate herself with Zanna too often because she's got a much more credit to her name?
Hazel is a dr so I wonder what she thinks of Zanna flouting lock down rules and travelling so much during a global pandemic??

mammer8

VIP Member
It should only really be heating that is more expensive, as it's a detached house instead of a flat. Why would the water and electricity usage have increased?
Bet the council tax is a frightening amount though.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s now local ish to me. She was in Bushy Park today, and some places she tags are not that far from me. I wonder if I’ll spot her in the wild. She’s technically Surrey under Covid. Part of Surrey is Tier 2 same as London but I don’t know where she actually is. However they are sitting at 150 cases a day compared to the London boroughs around Surrey and her not social distancing properly (her gym photos) is part of the problem. She can keep away from us, if I see her in real life I may have to say something... 😂
She’s in Elmbridge which is tier 2

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Anyone else seen zanna has made a “story” ad in partnership with dove talking about her self confidence when she was younger? It’s annoying. I don’t want to see her face.

DietGossip

VIP Member
As much as i'm annoyed with her getting it for free, Beefeater 24 is one of my all time favourite gins and I will probably still buy it from time to time. I'm surprised with them gifting it to her, surely they're well established and don't need influencer advertising
View attachment 267401
Are we sure these are actual gifts and she's not doing that thing where she's pretending they've been gifted?

• Wow

MaryMary

I hope they’re flipping that mattress regularly otherwise Ant will have a heart attack when he sees all the mould growing under it!

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Guarantee as you guys have said she won’t mention that she lives in Elmbridge and is effected and will carry on her life as usual 🙄

martaS

VIP Member
I agree... it is appalling that her parents stayed in a hotel... it is mental... buy an inflatable mattress and let them have your bed!!! wow ... no way in hell would my parents be sleeping in a hotel (especially during covid!) if I had a 5 bedroom house !!!!!
But the thing is, her and 🐜don't even have a bed yet, I think they sleep on a mattress on the floor, so they couldn't have given up their bed for her parents 'cause they actually don't have one. (Perhaps haven't been gifted one yet?)

martaS

VIP Member
Flavdrops don’t either, they’re just flavoured artificial sweetener. They’re grim.
Oh I see, I got it completely wrong, sorry! Each to their own, but I have grown out of using sweetener/flavourings in coffee, I just like to appreciate coffee for what it is.

martaS

VIP Member
It’s also not exactly groundbreaking....adding flavoured syrup to coffee, who’d have thought....or you could just buy a huge bottle from TK Maxx for £4...
It wouldn't have the protein in. I thought she didn't care about her macros but maybe secretly she's still counting 🧐

Also, her massive sale of her swimwear is 15% off.

FIFTEEN PERCENT OFF.

Like that was going to make a difference.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I'm watching her new video, 2 mins in there's already been like 10 jump cuts of Ant speaking, he looks so bored of her when she shows her 'country life' magazines. I actually think Ant is really cute lol any one else think the same or is it just me?
He's cute but very robotic, rigid-like on camera, I'm not sure if he's like this in real Life or not....?!

yolo123

The from friendship with Steph doesn’t seem to be as close as it once was does it? Considering it was Steph and not her family who was by her side when she had to have her op in the Maldives. And I still find that so weird. No way would my parents have left me on the other side of the world on my own if I needed a major operation, they’d have been on the first plane out there!
same I found that so weird. Its not like they couldn't afford a plane ticket and they don't seem. I'm not a parent but I'm sure I'd drop everything and fly across the world if my daughter was having "life saving surgery"

ach0902

VIP Member
I can’t even see the gifted on that picture! Don’t they actually have to write ‘AD’ as well even on a gifted product?
Yes - has to say AD and then be clear for people to see. They can choose to add the word gifted if they wish