Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can tell he’s not comfortable in front of the camera, he comes across as a bit of a wet blanket but as others have said he’s probably quite fun in real life...he seems like a decent bloke. If we can overlook the boobs/bum man video 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if there’s two Ant’s....fun work Ant and Zanna’s robot Ant

Reactions: 2

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Lol. Why would we support a 'content creator' by giving her free likes and comments when a) half the comments get deleted because they're not praise and b) all the shit she posts is generic, unoriginal and uninteresting?
She's hardly inspiring me...
Exactly, she is not inspiring at all, she is infuriating!!!

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Is she allowed to leave for a weekend away if Surrey is in Tier 2? I'm not in the UK so have no idea how it works. We're all on level 5 here in Ireland!

Also a sidenote/influencer suggestion to people disillusioned by Zanna and her laughable fashion content - try out Roz Purcell. She's a model turned vegan chef/ outdoor enthusiast and sustainability queen and she does it 10 times better than Zanna. She may be refreshing content for people sick of Zanna's shite.
You can but you're supposed to follow the rules for your tier when you're away, even if you go to a lower tier place.

She’s obviously waiting for a bloody freebee!

Whilst she waits for her freebees I’ll start compiling my list of companies to avoid for sponsoring Zanna-Surrey-Hun-Sustainable-Millionaire

[/QUOTE]

Buying a Chanel bag before you furnish your house and buy a bed?!

[/QUOTE]

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Interesting, where did you hear that? She definitely posted a pic of him relatively recently because people on here were commenting on the teeth situation 😬
ah ok must have missed that. i read it on here a few threads back, just speculation i believe but it’s a real wild card to make up without any evidence at all?

I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.
but putting your heating on when you’re wearing a crop top and shorts is very different to putting it on when you’re still not warm after layering up

Lf0304

Has she deleted all of her old YouTube videos or do they disappear over a certain number of years? only the ones in the past year seems to be up- maybe she deleted her pre-vegan life

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
As much as i'm annoyed with her getting it for free, Beefeater 24 is one of my all time favourite gins and I will probably still buy it from time to time. I'm surprised with them gifting it to her, surely they're well established and don't need influencer advertising
Screenshot_20201006-190444.png

• Sad
Ive just gone on the we site and added it all up. They would have spent almost £15k on equipment. Especially as she said they wanted a treadmill and ski erg too! Unreal.
that Olympic lifting bar- on its own- is almost £1k. FOR THE BAR!!!!!

they have more money than sense.
Would have all gone on her business account so given the way you withdraw salary/dividends from a business it wouldn't have even made a dent and don't really notice it.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.
I agree and I totally would if my husband was not someone who runs freakishly hot!

xvgnlls

Tips for buying secondhand designer items...

her content is getting so unrelateable it’s insane what planet she lives on.

looking on the site she got it, most of the pre owned Chanel bags start at 3k. She must’ve got that for 5k at least.

seglxi

I came here to say I'm really shocked the food medic is friends with Zanna.

Hazel seems super posh though so I guess they have that in common.