Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn5219

She’s also added the fact she’s 6’2 into her bio to make sure she benefits from the Hinch share 🙄 must be desperate for followers since she can’t come up with any insightful content of her own.
Oh yes ! How funny and desperate ! I notice she has not stated she is “passionate” about sustainability!?! Also note “content creator” which basically means she fills her day filming stuff for the gram ! Nothing sincere in it at all just in it for the free stuff and the dollar ! I thought she may have changed “fitness instructor” as well as don’t see her instructing anyone?

Reactions: 3

GG93

In England you can currently meet in groups of 6 from multiple households. So she hasn't been overtly breaking rules but for someone with a platform she hasn't been shying away from pushing the boundaries. (Like many 'Influencers'!)

DietGossip

VIP Member
So I sort of understand alcohol free wine and beer as they taste mostly like regular wine and beer and you drink them just the same. But with spirits, most people mix those so its' quite strange to use alcohol free ones. If you really enjoy the taste of gin but you're pregnant or just don't want to feel drunk maybe they're good?
Yeah I've had alcohol free gin before when I've driven somewhere and it was nice because I do really enjoy a gin and tonic but I got to drive home afterward.

Wow talk about lazy awful content, literally seen the same vid about carbs a thousand times already. The reel/tik tok element adds absolutely nothing to it. It's a I've got to do a post today so what quick thing can I churn out to pretend I'm still relevant.

And I've legit seen that £200 brass table lamp on the high street in Wilko or somewhere for £30 :ROFLMAO:

I have no issue with people having loads of money, Ant has worked hard for it, they can do what they want. It's the lack of a brain cell, I had a friend who used to buy something off eBay regularly for £20 and I when told him he can buy the EXACT same thing in Pound Land for £1 he was so embarrassed. Just didn't think for one second it might be available elsewhere with a 2 second google. Wasted so much money that could have gone elsewhere.

FlockedWallpaper

In her last post, she claims she was walking through a lobby in Dubai and heard someone say 'she's huge'. Come on, that's a lie. She's so tall maybe. But I doubt anyone would say 'huge' so clearly she could overhear it. Liar, liar, set those hideous boots on fire.
I’m 6 foot and when I went on a first date with someone, he called me huge to my FACE! 😤

• Wow
  • Sad

RosaGirl200

I wonder how much they paid for the 'wooden block' Zanna just showed on stories when they prob could have nabbed something similar from the nearby woods 😂

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anybody else get slightly annoyed by her ‘advertising’ being so subtle and not immediately obvious that she’s advertising?
the latest gin one she’s posted shows the gin, the text near the gin and then a tiny ‘ad’ gif totally removed from where the eye is naturally drawn.
Surely that’s breaking some kind of rule?
Yes. When Vic does it she always puts up a warning/disclaimer first. Like she knows it annoys people, but has to do it on order to make money. It feels so much more honest.

Excellent social distancing in that latest post :ROFLMAO: People know they can have the virus and spread it without having ANY symptoms don't they?

• Angry

Overit21

I didn’t even know that! I remember her saying that Ant bought her a Canada Goose goat, but she felt at odds wearing it. She asked for advice about what to do and lots of people told her to sell it. Zanna said she couldn’t because Ant would be hurt. I didn’t realise she’d changed the label! That’s pretty awful.
Yeah she did that so people wouldn’t see it was Canada goose. Unbelievable!

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I read the last thread and was interested in looking at her podcast description. I saw someone here said she had 57 or so reviews. Today I checked and there are only 38? Only one is 1 Star. I am actually furious she can just delete negative reviews on a product available for public consumption.
We are entitled to freely give our views on the podcast - and yes given the eco warrior nature of the podcast and Zanna being a frivolous and wasteful hypocrite I don’t see why 1 Star reviews commenting on unnecessary air travel is considered trolling of bullying. It’s entirely relevant and fair to leave a 1 Star review.

Way to censor the consumers of your product Zanna. So deceitful and appalling. She is quite possibly the worst influencer?
Where do you see the reviews? On Apple podcasts she can’t remove reviews. She still has a lot of one star reviews nestled in between the love fest 5 stars!!

Reactions: 2

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
So on point. Also when Zanna says she will show them her running route, her mum says, "I won't be running" :sneaky: Are her parents the nicest thing about her? 😅 Also her parents stayed in a hotel nearby and Z says "As soon as we have a bed, you're welcome back over", and her mum does a face and says, "Oh good". How can you be patronising towards your parents. She's a monster.
Yeah, I noticed this too! Seemed an odd way to talk to your parents! Just awkward AF too, not sure if it was just because of the camera but yeah, she was very condescending.

Chisme

In her last post, she claims she was walking through a lobby in Dubai and heard someone say 'she's huge'. Come on, that's a lie. She's so tall maybe. But I doubt anyone would say 'huge' so clearly she could overhear it. Liar, liar, set those hideous boots on fire.

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
Hey guys, I’m fairly new here but been lurking for a lil bit. I used to actually enjoy Zanna’s page and found the eco tips and recipes helpful and interesting. These days it just seems she is going completely against what she set out to do initially. It couldn’t be more contradictory. Buying a huge house, brand new furniture for it all, eating out for free when your boyfriend is an investment banker and there are bigger issues at the moment. It all just seems very.... odd? I bumped into her once in a coffee shop and she was quite rude and trying to be way to OTT funny with the person she was with. Since then it’s gone downhill for me
I think that's why most of us are here! Just be aware she's a notorious blocker so don't go liking anyone's comments calling her out or you'll get blocked :)