Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lurked here a while but never posted. I was going to post earlier about the hidden “gifted” gif on the squatting video (I sent it to ASA because that is quite clearly breaking the rules - and what is the use in hiding it?!) but changed my mind. Her post from this morning has pushed me over the edge hahaha. I don’t know if I’m just being sensitive in saying this, but as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, it really bothers me that she writes and hashtags love is love on a post about her boyfriend being shorter than her. That’s not what that phrase was coined to celebrate?! It’s not a big thing but really grinds my gears
She has done WHAT?

Is she actually serious?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just seen the height post - regardless of what she says she's still doing that awkward kissing him on top of the head thing, like he's a child.

Reactions: 10
Whilst I do agree that society has a stigma about women being taller than men, I feel like the person who seems to have the biggest issue with it is Zanna herself otherwise why does she feel the need to constantly bring up the height difference and justify it to people asking when in reality she is justifying it to herself? Also I agree with @mammer8, she always poses in a way that makes her look super super tall and Ant like ... well an ant 😂 if she just stood normally instead of kissing him on the top of head or popping him on a rock then I don't think it would be as noticeable that he is shorter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a tall female, touch under 6 foot, my ex was 5’5”. Literally no one ever commented on the height difference. She’s begging for people to pay attention to it. Being tall isn’t a personality trait in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
If she was genuinely interested in promoting sustainability, she wouldn’t be promoting Dove. You can wash your body with solid soap bars, not Dove’s body wash in recycled plastic bottles. She is a fraud and more interested in making £££ than making a difference.
If Dove really wanted to make a difference, they would offer more solid toiletries: soap, balms, etc and refills: bring your own bottle, Dove or not, and top up on your fave body wash. There are great UK brands, such as Faith in Nature (they make shampoo, conditioner, hand and body wash) who offer refills and are introducing solid shampoos ☺

My mum is taller than my dad, not a massive difference but it’s noticeable. Especially if my mum wears heels. Literally no one gives a tit. No one ever comments on it a part from my parents themselves who joke about it occasionally.

Its only an issue because Zanna has made it into one. My personally feeling is that she’s insecure in the relationship. I’d be amazed if it lasts.

Reactions: 5
This is old and might have been shared before but totally trashes any defence for zanna’s behaviour. Taking ONE less long haul flight per year is better for the environemnt than going vegan for a year. Case closed.
Live car free.... Ms. Eco Warrior is buying a car because she NEEDS it to... um... go to the gym.

Reactions: 9
I’ve lurked here a while but never posted. I was going to post earlier about the hidden “gifted” gif on the squatting video (I sent it to ASA because that is quite clearly breaking the rules - and what is the use in hiding it?!) but changed my mind. Her post from this morning has pushed me over the edge hahaha. I don’t know if I’m just being sensitive in saying this, but as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, it really bothers me that she writes and hashtags love is love on a post about her boyfriend being shorter than her. That’s not what that phrase was coined to celebrate?! It’s not a big thing but really grinds my gears
What an absolute twit.

Reactions: 5
Zanna the type of person who would look at this and say:
"Guys, im SOOO shook right now. How lit is this?!
Im getting an electric car (1.95), im VEGAN (0.8), I'll buy all new kitchen stuff...thats improved kitchen equipment, right (0.65)...and then we will refurb and refurnish an already liveable goliath of a house (0.895).
Im saving almost 5 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year ALONE! SOO SHOOK BY THIS! DOING MY MASSIVE PART IN SAVING THE PLANET"
"Now off to Argentina *hidden #ad gif*"

This is old and might have been shared before but totally trashes any defence for zanna’s behaviour. Taking ONE less long haul flight per year is better for the environemnt than going vegan for a year. Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it so irritating that she uses the word “wholesome” so much. She’s always putting it in her vlog titles too. Such a twit!
yorkshire doesn’t want u zanna stay down there in your “new neighbourhood” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so Covid-oblivious isn’t she. Her parents are staying and there’s a “constant stream” of workmen coming in and out. And she’s been frolicking with her mates all over the UK. Absolutely no awareness

Reactions: 11
So shes now moaning she needs a quiet place to work, after moaning shes been in a month and cant get builders. C**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I find it so irritating that she uses the word “wholesome” so much. She’s always putting it in her vlog titles too. Such a twit!
That pose makes me think of pantomime where the women play the male lead. Must be the boots but she looks like Jack in the Beanstalk. Excuse me if this is post nights gibberish

Reactions: 7
So shes now moaning she needs a quiet place to work, after moaning shes been in a month and cant get builders. C**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What work does she actually have to do???!! write a few paragraphs for a blog and newsletter and take some photos/videos for instagram... imagine if she had to get a 8am-6pm like the rest of us !

• Wow
That pose makes me think of pantomime where the women play the male lead. Must be the boots but she looks like Jack in the Beanstalk. Excuse me if this is post nights gibberish
They look like Dubarry boots to me, must be to go with her new countryside life in the Surrey commuter village. Do Dubarry do vegan boots? They cost about £350 I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.