Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual hell! Also just realised the comment asking if her boots are vegan has been deleted, as well as her response! Wonder if she was getting too much hate in the DMs for not being a great vegan role model
Her skin is sooooo thin, she must be terribly insecure.

Reactions: 3
Soooo.... When Zanna moved on from London, a few of us might have seen the listing linked here for their place as it was planned to be rented out. Now they've sold it, but that's irrelevant. At the time, and for the last year or however long, Zanna has banged on, again and again, about the fact that their place was so small they couldn't really have guests over, accommodate anyone, or even have a table to eat at! (She would always instagram story her and ant sitting at the living room table complaining about it.) Then when the flat listing appeared, we could truly see how there was ample space! Room for a sofa bed in her office, even two bathrooms. And space for a dining table in her flat after all!!

Well, I've recently started watching some of Tally's videos as her approach resonates with me more. I've just watched an old vlog from early last year where she is round at Zanna's for dinner, AND THEY HAVE HAD A TABLE THAT WHOLE TIME!! I'm sure I am not alone in assuming they had simply put in the dining table to dress the room, but in fact it has been there since at least early last year!!

WHY DOES SHE LIE ABOUT THE MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS

Zanna van Dijk the Liar

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so odd. That flat was a good space. Why not just say you’d like a property with a garden etc. Instead it’s almost like she’s trying to say what Ant chose wasn’t good enough....it’s definitely the Zanna show in that relationship...it must be exhausting being that self absorbed

Reactions: 8
That blog post....ffs she lives in cobham...not the wilds, it’s literally half an hour by train to central London 🙄. It’s not even like she lived in central London before, it was Earlsfield, so she’s maybe now only got the choice of one local coffee shop and it’ll be Waitrose not Whole Foods but if she’s fooling herself into think she lives in the country she’s even more of a knob than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That blog post....ffs she lives in cobham...not the wilds, it’s literally half an hour by train to central London 🙄. It’s not even like she lived in central London before, it was Earlsfield, so she’s maybe now only got the choice of one local coffee shop and it’ll be Waitrose not Whole Foods but if she’s fooling herself into think she lives in the country she’s even more of a knob than I thought
She is grasping at straws on what her usp is.... 'countryside' (aka surrey) is now her thing... and gardening (but she has a gardener???), interior design (but she has an interior design team??!!!), vegan food (which mostly comes out of packages!!), gym wear (no loyalty to any brand - any that will throw money at her to #gifted in white hidden writing).. oh and don't forget travel (gotta get that instagrammable content), sustainability (lets destroy the planet with emissions, plastic vegan food packaging, lots of gym wear, brand new furniture, huge house for 2 people)... oh and it is so expensive... didn't you know??

Who would have thought that your bills would go up for 2 people moving into a 5 bed footballers mansion?!

Also, she 100% knows people are on to her as she feels the need to drop the comment about being grateful they can afford gardeners, cleaners etc. But she obviously had to stick that in there to show shes "made it" having these people do all the work.
I haven't seen this post on big bills... has it been deleted? where can I find it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's in the blog post. She says ' There is no way with our full-time jobs we could keep up with all the gardening and cleaning on our own'

she is on another planet! Does she think everyone with full time jobs has cleaners and gardeners?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's in the blog post. She says ' There is no way with our full-time jobs we could keep up with all the gardening and cleaning on our own'

she is on another planet! Does she think everyone with full time jobs has cleaners and gardeners?
Full time jobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 god someone call an ambulance my sides have split.

Ant has a full time job...zanna IS a full time job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps there is more to it than I realise but … doesn't her job demand exactly what she decides it does basically? As in, she can decide to do more or less.

Unlike actual full time jobs where there are deadlines, quarters or your boss decides you need to have the work of 3 people done by Friday, just because (that was me this week!)

I think when they are being paid to advertise something they have to post instagram posts/stories at certain times of the day. I'm not sure what else she does - youtube probably gives her a steady income? I don't know what her involvement is with her swimwear company - I do wonder how many they sell as they are ridiculously expensive

Reactions: 1
Damn Ant is loaded too lmao
Ughh and her job is probably the most suited to cleaning and gardening except oh wait, she's too busy taking a million trips to ever be home

Why buy a 5 bedroomed mansion with huge garden if you can't clean and take care of it with your FULL TIME JOB 🤦‍♂️

She really is a plain Jane. I'm sure the term 'shabby chic' has passed her lips s fair few times.

Reactions: 2
Is that another PLT hoodie she is wearing? She has so much luck finding all these nearly new items on depop in her size....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is there some rule in influencer book that says you MUST have at least one gifted post/story per day? It seriously feels like she's a capitalist machine. GOYZ, BUY THE SHTUFF I FLOG, IT'S SUSTAINABLE. OH, WAIT, IT'S JUST EXPENSIVE GIN. BUY IT.

I'm watching her new video, 2 mins in there's already been like 10 jump cuts of Ant speaking, he looks so bored of her when she shows her 'country life' magazines. I actually think Ant is really cute lol any one else think the same or is it just me?

Reactions: 6
I'm watching her new video, 2 mins in there's already been like 10 jump cuts of Ant speaking, he looks so bored of her when she shows her 'country life' magazines. I actually think Ant is really cute lol any one else think the same or is it just me?
He's cute but very robotic, rigid-like on camera, I'm not sure if he's like this in real Life or not....?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.