Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story this morning where she says she is "thinking of" everyone affected is so insincere. She's not thinking of anyone, she's saying what she thinks she needs to say, and then returning to her incredibly privileged weekend away at an unreal hotel that will cost more than some small businesses can only dream of making in one month.

If she continues this braggy behaviour whilst marching around her mansion smirking and showing off designer purchases during Lockdown 2, I won't be able to bear it.

Also, why is she asking her followers what they want? I thought that was her "job"?! I could think of lots of ways to put across humble and supportive content to people but I'm not suggesting ideas for her to steal and then brag about having thought of them herself.

Reactions: 15
“For some reason I cried during last nights announcement and I didn’t during first lockdown announcement”

Yes, because this time you have a £1.5 million house that won’t be generating you content/incoming because you can’t get the builders in!

Do what the rest of us do Zanna! Pop to B&Q, stock up on paint and do it yourself!!

Entitled cow!

EB9F789C-34AE-4336-B660-82F4594AD042.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also find it so weird how she’s so devastated (for herself) about lockdown. She’s in an extremely fortunate position, probably literally the top 5% of people, who won’t need to worry about money for the next month in the slightest. Their house renovation can continue. It’s so strange how she never looks at it as an opportunity to hunker down with her boyfriend, enjoy their new house, not see other people, cook good food, etc. Tone deaf as usual as showing what the government have taken away “from her”. She should say she’s excited to spend time with Ant and hopes that the month will go by quickly with everyone doing their bit. Just because you can meet one person outside, doesn’t mean you should!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Totally agree! Why would people want to “escape” to her account? Just to watch a pair of over privileged bellends gallivant around their massive mansion or umpteenth holiday that year.

Sending you hugs - my husband works in events and even all the stuff he moved to next year is looking less and less likely.
Thank you, I'm in hospitality industry and it is just relentless, the information changes daily - to the extent that I worked late on Friday to get something finished and by even later on Friday it had become completely irrelevant due to lockdown, it is just way things are at the moment. One silver lining is though that as it is starting Thursday I can at least get half my holiday, 2 days is at least something for the year, I know lots will have none. Would barely make a dent into Zanna's travelling though, although I'm sure we can expect a retrospective where she talks about all the trips she didn't get this year, she really knows how to read a room.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.