Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcdrfgh

I tried searching on right move around this area for houses with a pool but couldn’t find much

I dont think it’s dorking bec that is a slow 1hr train into londo

DietGossip

VIP Member
She wouldn’t have a leg to stand on that’s why.
Exactly, does she think that 'blasting' them on twitter is going to change the fact that block colours are a super popular design? Here is an example of the blue one from both websites. They're similar at a glance because of the colour blocking but also very different. Look at the zip, neckline and straps. She can't even take them on over the material because she says it's "ocean plastic" so if she approached it from this angle it would reveal that she's not as "sustainable" as she's trying to make out.

ZQ1A1231_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Attachments

Hasanah123

VIP Member
That new video is so cringe and awkward, she reallt should have her gums displayed in all its glory, md what is she laughing at?

AlexandraHamilton

How old are they both?
He's 35 and she's 27 (source from April 2019: ). It's not that big of an age gap - there's 10 years between me and my partner and 15 between my parents who have been together for 40 years - but Zanna seems quite young for her age and Ant seems more settled.

hello0986

It’s not about the value of his existing property - they are buying a second home so they pay an extra stamp duty tax on the value of the new house. So they obviously dont need the proceeds from the sale of his house to buy the next one (which most people do), plus they can afford to spunk an extra £75k in tax too.
Sorry what I meant was given the price he bought it for compared to the current housing market he won’t be making any money on selling it/potentially losing money hence they must have worked out that taking a £75k extra hit on stamp duty now is preferable to selling his flat for a loss.

Unless they’re buying the new property in her name solely?

martaS

VIP Member
Came to say the same, it's bizarre! If people are following her home account, it's for her home not her parents conservatory.
She has nothing to upload there at the moment but she feels like she needs to keep on posting so her newly acquired followers don't leave