Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I commented on the M&S Twitter reply in support, and reminded Zanna that their designs came first, been blocked by good old Rosanna.
I am so annoyed by her, surely this is the sort of the the Daily Mail loves. Red faced influencer caught up in swimsuit copycat lies etc
I earned my brownie points today too - BLOCKED!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I’m so confused, why would she block someone for telling her about it and then start to comment about it anyway? Is she trying to claim she found it organically?
probs 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe she blocked me cos i didn’t send her any free shit 🤔

• Haha

Pia98

Yeah I think they’re asking the right amount (perhaps a little optimistic in the current housing climate though, but if they get an offer then fair enough!) It’s close to 2 stations on different lines, and has (optional) 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. Kitchen is small but it’s all high quality, and comes furnished. I live near the area and pay a similar amount 😊 I’m so nosy lol but really want to see what the new place is like!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also they’re taking a builder with them at 7.30 in the evening to talk about what needs doing? Very dedicated tradesman they’ve got there 🤨

toodles88

I loved viewing houses, not so keen on the estate agents though.....
I’ve just moved from Surbiton....I’ll be very glad of that if that’s where she ends up 😂
I’m reckoning Epsom/Weybridge/Godalming maybe? Is anyone going to watch the vlogs and let us know? Then we can all have a nosey on Rightmove

can just imagine there’ll be lots of humble bragging though....look how much money we can spend on property 🙄
I will for sure/be going into town later so will let you know if I see her gallivanting around getting excited about a certain vegan food festival here this weekend!!!

Whatever123

VIP Member
The shoulder workout she just posted is basically a copy cat of Courtney blacks :/
I said this a few weeks ago! She is copying Courtney. Even things Courtney says... I.e ‘spicy workout’

it’s really cringe! Glad someone else has noticed

mcfeez

VIP Member
They could have an agreement in principle but now want to go with a different bank/mortgage. Theres still a bit to do after the agreement in principle in terms of the mortgage.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
That face she does in her selfies trying to look sexy is so cringe! Also I know she’s naturally very slim but her collarbone is sticking out a scary amount in that pic.
I remember Zanna saying her dad had been very successful in his career (think it was some sort of finance thing like Ant does) and he was able to retire early. Judging by the huge farm house they have they’ve got to be millionaires so I bet they’ve helped Zanna out with a lot of money too. She’ll never no what it’s like to struggle in life
She said her parents use to pay her London rent, very much doubt she pays anything living at Ants house

bluemoon20

Sorry what I meant was given the price he bought it for compared to the current housing market he won’t be making any money on selling it/potentially losing money hence they must have worked out that taking a £75k extra hit on stamp duty now is preferable to selling his flat for a loss.

Unless they’re buying the new property in her name solely?
First time buyer's relief won't apply as the property is over £500,000. They will have to stump up for the stamp duty although it may be at a mixture of the normal rate for Rosanna and then higher second home rate for Ant depending on how they buy.

hello0986

Because we don’t want her, soz 😂

Another point to make - if Ant is keeping his flat and they are buying a second property (let say it’s £1 mil, and that’s probably a minimum) they will have an additiona £75k in second home stamp duty to pay.
If he paid £640k for the flat in 2014 he’d unlikely get much more for it selling it now, compared to other properties in the area so maybe that’s why he’s holding on to it. Most flats at that price have outdoor space and there’s is really nothing special to justify a higher price.

Must have a financial advisor telling them to hold onto it in the hopes the housing market will pick up in the long term.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Can’t believe she would just post a photo of someone else’s house that she viewed.
I know photos are probably online on the estate agent manual, but this seems a bit off to me.

Also- by the size of that kitchen, they’re looking to spend a pretty penny aren’t they? £800k??
That’s so weird