Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skippyskip

Cause she keeps banging on about it being a village and she is obsessed with the Surrey hills, my thought was possibly Dorking or East Horsley, although more small town than village?
There was a story with them in Claygate a couple of weeks ago....with a small kid out on the rec, Ant's family or friend I assume

AlexandraHamilton

Can anyone tell the difference at a glance of the quality of pictures? You can see the ones shot on DSLR are better if you really look at them / zoom in, but I wouldn't notice just scrolling. At the end of the day it's down to insta's throw a six to start algorithm

Ups27

VIP Member
It's a funny layout, almost like a maisonette? Ground floor entry straight upstairs then it's across two floors with the upper one being the attic bedroom. Near Wimbledon Park. Not sure how much I can say without getting banned 😂
I’ve given up 😭 annoying haha I wanted a nose

Jkay

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any idea why Steph went off Instagram for 10 days recently? She kept saying how she's not ready to talk about it just yet.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ not sure she ever will now....
Did we ever find out why Steph didn't move in with Grace Beverley? They are still friends so it's not that.

It isn’t hugely transferable! Many people use their degrees as a stepping stone to an unrelated career, which is fine, however they generally haven’t received an NHS bursary to study their degree (I may be wrong, but I think speech therapy students receive an NHS bursary whilst studying)

SHe really likes to mention her first class degree, but really it’s in such a specific pathway that it’s only good for that. It’s vocational, not exactly a first class degree in something more multi disciplinary like economics or history or languages which would be more impressive... at least to me.

Attachments

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I thought Zanna said they’d made an offer on the first house they‘d seen? So why did they show them viewing others houses first?

So random, so odd, not funny at all
I foolishly used another account to look at this house stuff and was hit with that! She is pathetic! I'm glad I got blocked as not seeing her content has been great, wish I hadn't bothered looking, just wanted to ensure she's not going to be my neighbour 😂

Pinchme

VIP Member
There was a story with them in Claygate a couple of weeks ago....with a small kid out on the rec, Ant's family or friend I assume
Think 🐜 family live in Claygate, I'm sure they showed him delivering food at start of lockdown, I have relatives in Clay gate, expensive area.