Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Zanna wants blues/ dusky pinks/mustard/grey for her new lounge....I’m now feeling the need to redecorate, don’t think I can bare to know her lounge looks the same as ours (I’m well aware ours prob sly looks like a million other homes in the UK, but I’d rather it didn’t look like hers 😂)

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I foolishly used another account to look at this house stuff and was hit with that! She is pathetic! I'm glad I got blocked as not seeing her content has been great, wish I hadn't bothered looking, just wanted to ensure she's not going to be my neighbour 😂
I’m the same! She annoys me SO much but I’m nosy and want to see where she ends up (so I can avoid)

Jc456

VIP Member
did any of you guys hear about shein actually stealing the design of sasha at @shop.foc a Black owned online shop? if you
look
at how they have taken everything about the design and then look at what Z is moaning about, it doesn’t even compare.
this happens ALL THE TIME to marginalised designers and business owners. hopefully now i’ve messsged her Zan will help another small business owner in their copy right struggle....not holding my
breath though
Was that Chessie Kings stuff?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why is she ashamed of being called Rosanna? It’s a perfectly nice, normal name. I get Zanna is probably a shortened nickname, but you wouldn’t get someone called say Dan, hiding the fact that their full name is Daniel, would you?

Jc456

VIP Member
The Vegan sausage reviews are quite a blatant attempt at getting gifted freebies. I cant believe someone who is supposed to be ‘plant based’ has never tried the likes of Cauldron for example before?
We've not tried those, I think they have egg in? We have frozen Tesco ones, my kids like the Richmond ones but they smell weird 🤢

Cb478

So in the new video uploaded today they're going to explore Surrey, Ant is a little quieter than normal and maybe a bit withdrawn, like in much earlier videos? Maybe he was reprimanded at work (here's hoping!) - I commend all of you here who wrote to his employer (y)
I think I might’ve missed this! What happened with Ant & his work?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Vic is staying at the same place, presumably in a different cottage due to distancing. But she’s far less braggy about it.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I don't get the lying either. She kind of missed a trick if she is lying - it would probably have been quite useful and for once, fairly unique content to provide an insight into house buying that's been delayed because of an unprecedented situation. It would probably have been one of the most realistic things she could have ever talked about!
My thoughts exactly!

Luna_

Oh they live in a flat?! I really thought they lived in a house for some reason.
It's a funny layout, almost like a maisonette? Ground floor entry straight upstairs then it's across two floors with the upper one being the attic bedroom. Near Wimbledon Park. Not sure how much I can say without getting banned 😂

Does anyone know why they took the flat off from being rented and are now selling it? https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...h_identifier=dd2cff98b64b235a01180d710d0e9f0e
Some estate agents are not letting you view new properties until you have an offer on your current home. If they are now selling instead of renting this will effect their mortgage on the new house, they will no longer be switching to a buy-to-let and second home mortgage so they (Ant I presume) would have had to go through the process again.

If they are now in a chain and require the flat to be sold before buying in Surrey it could delay things even further. The seller in Surrey might not want to wait and pull out as they might also be in a chain.

The flat might not have anything to do with it of course, if they have enough cash for a large deposit they could just buy in Surrey and keep the flat empty until it sells.

martaS

VIP Member
I actually make out docs like this when I travel. However I have anxiety and mild OCD so having lists and things written down really helps to soothe me in stressful situations (like travelling). I would never consider it a "top tip" on how to travel that was worth sharing with others though.

What on earth does she mean by "people always ask me how I plan my trips"? Like, there isnt that much to it?
I have a bit of OCD too but my partner is totally spontaneous so I make lists of places and attractions to visit (each list enough for 1 day of sightseeing) and we basically decide which list to do each day of the trip when we arrive and settle in. This way we're both happy 😊

AlexandraHamilton

I thought Zanna said they’d made an offer on the first house they‘d seen? So why did they show them viewing others houses first?
I think she said that they were viewing 4 houses and they made an offer on one of them, so I think she meant that they made an offer on the first day of viewings.