Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I kind of admire about zanna/want to be able to do is how easily she seems to be able to make new friends. Everyone she meets she meets through someone she already knows and then manages to become besties with them, tessa kelly, Ollie baz through DB, Emily solman through Tallie etc etc

Reactions: 1
One thing I kind of admire about zanna/want to be able to do is how easily she seems to be able to make new friends. Everyone she meets she meets through someone she already knows and then manages to become besties with them, tessa kelly, Ollie baz through DB, Emily solman through Tallie etc etc
It all seems so forced and fake to me at times. I imagine she pushes herself onto people.

Reactions: 9
Fancy having to mention there was no healthy food at Glasto so you were forced to eat chips, and that you averaged 50-60K steps a day. So so disordered, literally no one cares what you ate or about your step count at a festival, Zanna, only you.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Fancy having to mention there was no healthy food at Glasto so you were forced to eat chips, and that you averaged 50-60K steps a day. So so disordered, literally no one cares what you ate or about your step count at a festival, Zanna, only you.
I just can't imagine going to a festival and complaining that there were no vegetables and low fibre options given you are literally on your feet all day and doing loads of steps, you need something that's going to to keep you full! It's like 4 days out of your year jfc live a little. 🙄

Ps I've not been to glasto so admittedly don't know exactly what the options are like but it seems to be pretty varied from their website?? So not like you're just having 12 portions of chips over the weekend (which would eventually get boring)

Reactions: 10
Shock she was at some fancy glamping site! 🙄

I’ve not been since 2015 but I have been 4 times and you can definitely get vegetables! In the green fields there are loads of veggie and vegan food places, including awesome veggie curries. And there are usually stalls selling corn on the cob, and fresh fruit. Obvs if you just hang around the main stages it tends to be more standard beige festival food but you really can eat pretty much most cuisines at Glastonbury if you explore across all areas.

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see her list of tips and tricks after arriving a day late and glamping!! I live 25 mins down the road have been 6 times and still am not enough of a twit to tell people how to do it. There’s 200,000+ people I’m sure if real festival goers need advice they will ask someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is complete bullshit, from my own personal experience and the many people I know who attend abc work it year on year.

Reactions: 3
I mean, expensive, yeah… but imagine being a third wheel to your male clone and his beard girlfriend 😏

IMG_3919.jpeg

And only Zanna can complain about the “long commute” into the festival on one story and brag how many steps she’s done in another.

ETA: oh scratch that, it includes shuttle service!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honest, Glastonbury is so massive these days that wherever you camp it’s a commute to get anywhere. The first time I went in 2002 I camped opposite the pyramid stage, loads of the old camping areas are gone and it’s all be pushed further out.

Reactions: 4