Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such bullshit that you cannot find veggies… I’ve been the last two years and there’s smoothies, salads, falafel, veggie curries, veggie burritos, loads of vegan options, free vegan curry at the hari Krishna tent…
She’s such a knob with her glamping and staying offsite. Can’t really say you’ve experienced it.

Reactions: 15
It’s such bullshit that you cannot find veggies… I’ve been the last two years and there’s smoothies, salads, falafel, veggie curries, veggie burritos, loads of vegan options, free vegan curry at the hari Krishna tent…
She’s such a knob with her glamping and staying offsite. Can’t really say you’ve experienced it.
Agreed!! I just got back this morning and there were so many delicious vege/vegan options with plenty of fruit and vegetables to keep me satisfied.

I also highly doubt that she actually did 50-60k steps a day…. We were non stop all day every day and didn’t get anywhere near that… I’ve seen it only possible if you don’t stop bouncing/two stepping which happens as a result of assistance ❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Agreed!! I just got back this morning and there were so many delicious vege/vegan options with plenty of fruit and vegetables to keep me satisfied.

I also highly doubt that she actually did 50-60k steps a day…. We were non stop all day every day and didn’t get anywhere near that… I’ve seen it only possible if you don’t stop bouncing/two stepping which happens as a result of assistance ❄
Agreed!!! I did on average 20-30k a day and we didn’t stop. I camped at the hill behind pyramid, so to walk to the Glasto sign / late night areas was about 40 mins to my tent and I still got nowhere near 50k steps…

Reactions: 4
Agreed!!! I did on average 20-30k a day and we didn’t stop. I camped at the hill behind pyramid, so to walk to the Glasto sign / late night areas was about 40 mins to my tent and I still got nowhere near 50k steps…
It’s because zanna is so tall her steps are double normal people sized

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like that she is trying to be relatable in that post. She's not mentioned her glamping situation and how that is a massive privilege.

Reactions: 3
It looks as though she’s copied her teeth on her eyebrows 😆😆

IMG_3501.png

---
And dear dear Ollie, your pupils are pupiling. What have you been taking I wonder?!

IMG_3502.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
For all those blocked…

IMG_3924.jpeg

Her tips are not only plain and simple but also don’t make much sense? Wearing a backpack is a pain, wear cross body bag and tie tit onto it?! What?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And dear dear Ollie, your pupils are pupiling. What have you been taking I wonder?!

View attachment 3029318
I wonder if he invited a friend called Mandy 👀
He's such a wanker anyway
Screenshot_20240702-102203.png

Screenshot_20240702-102244.png

Screenshot_20240702-102230.png

Will be on Vinted before you say "duck you Rosanna"
Listed as brand new, of course.
Screenshot_20240702-102257.png

I know it's been posted before but of course you *loved* glamping 🙄
Screenshot_20240702-102118.png

Whoever called the appearance of a shirtless Ollie aka the walking ick 🤭
Screenshot_20240702-102144.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ollie’s gf is gorgeous, not sure how such a strange looking fella bagged her

I’m probably going to unfollow zanna for a while. I can take her holidays, but can’t stan her smugness at going to glasto and acting like she’s an OG festival goer

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ollie’s gf is gorgeous, not sure how such a strange looking fella bagged her

I’m probably going to unfollow zanna for a while. I can take her holidays, but can’t stan her smugness at going to glasto and acting like she’s an OG festival goer
Wow, you still followed her until this point? That’s impressive! I jumped ship a looooong time ago, before she had a chance to block me 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I never understood why people on these threads follow the people when they have open profiles! Stop contributing to their numbers!

Reactions: 16
Who wore it better?

IMG_3931.jpeg

IMG_3930.jpeg

I’m no festival outfit expert, but all her choices seem so try hard, they just don’t suit her. And this is just fuelling her single use fast fashion habits.

Reactions: 17