Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me they have some weird fetish going on where she infantilises him and she’s been speaking to him like that for the whole trip and has forgotten to revert back to adult human speak. That explanation is actually far less vomit-inducing than a 31 year old woman consciously choosing to say “dumpy wump” 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she’s well rested and relaxed after this “proper” holiday so that she’s mentally prepared for the next trip in days few that will involve her travelling somewhere exotic to do fun things but is not a holiday. Such hardship. So challenging 🖍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone so into running, I’m surprised she wasn’t down at the London marathon today supporting

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her support anything for someone else. Plus London would be too full of tourists for her today, you know what she’s like when there’s people in her way!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww, she’s so grateful, guys. That makes her vile, entitled behaviour and obscene carbon footprint all ok 🥰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone so into running, I’m surprised she wasn’t down at the London marathon today supporting
Sure why would she support other people doing it when in three giant steps for the world's tallest lady she could finish the whole marathon - and jog home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who has to have a specific appointment on their to do list to sort out their passport. Surely this is an outside of work job that u do online? Not our special Xanna. And working with Savannah today, Runna much???

Reactions: 7
Omg I totally didn't realise how LARGE and TALL she is?! She's never mentioned it before! My mind is blown 🤯 so glad she made a story about it otherwise I never would have known she was such a giant 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This pic though, Zanna, has absolutely nothing to do with the nail salon, does it? Oh, just wanted to remind everyone you’ve bagged a banker, wanker?

IMG_2176.jpeg

And no, we definitely did not miss the fact that you are humongous! You have made like a million reels and posts about being one of the #tallgirls

IMG_2178.jpeg

Oh and there, I fixed if for you…

72E5E0AA-DB4F-48C4-BA52-3BFC036EA8D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20