Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, who is meant to give a flying duck about her height? I remember waiting next to her at traffic lights when she was on her way to her first Be:Fit Festival in London (circa 2016, before her head became wedged up her own arse) and then spoke to her and Tally at said festival. There was nothing remotely shocking about her height.

Reactions: 5
She shares her daily 'to do' lists in the belief that it makes her look busy when all it does is show her up as the vacuous workshy knobhead she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She can duck right off drip feeding whatever races she's signed up for 🙄
Are we all supposed to be guessing some ultra distance because she's just so fabulous and qUiRkY?
Whatever it is, it will probably involve a long haul flight 😒

Reactions: 10
Iron man and ultra marathon I reckon
…. Within TWO days apart!
up Mount Everest and including a cross ocean swim
Which is stressful because she’ll have a holiday either side
---
Ooh and the run will be across the whole world! Starting in Alaska and ending in Russia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah, but they’re not HOLIDAYS remember? If she goes for a walk while in a foreign country, it ceases to be a holiday and must be labelled a WORK TRIP because she is such a hard working boss babe 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iron man and ultra marathon I reckon
…. Within TWO days apart!
up Mount Everest and including a cross ocean swim
Which is stressful because she’ll have a holiday either side
---
Ooh and the run will be across the whole world! Starting in Alaska and ending in Russia!
But going west from Alaska 😉

• Haha
The only work on this schedule is 1x meeting, an hour of work at home and a few emails. Which would be fine… if she didn’t pretend she worked SO hard.
Sounds like loads of work to me. No wonder she can only manage four days a week of that in between holidays.

Reactions: 2
She’s acting like a full on mad bastard, for entering some races?
What about that is challenging? She already knows she can run a half marathon!
Whatever her ‘plot twist’ of a race is, does she really reckon she’s going to take it seriously? She’s got 30 flights to fit in before the wedding of the century!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm guessing that Runna said she had to enter some races to continue with the collab.

If the races are in the summer and she hasn't entered them yet, they can't be very popular to have spaces still available.

• Wow
Oh no I was going to order that pink jacket!!
Saved myself some money I guess, can’t wear it now she’s got one

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing that Runna said she had to enter some races to continue with the collab.

If the races are in the summer and she hasn't entered them yet, they can't be very popular to have spaces still available.
Yep, the only plot twist is that they're not her first choices because of course she's scrounging influenza places for free. C***.

Reactions: 3
Oh, Zanna, wasn’t that London “hike” reel on your yesterday’s to do list? How come you didn’t get to tick it off?! Was it an orange crayon day? And an hour or two working on it and that’s all we got? WOW! Smells like red crayon to me 🖍

• Haha
Reactions: 8