Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always had a “wear it till it falls apart” principle or is she a former high street shopping addict?
#thickasmince
#bullshit

Reactions: 5
See she's got the content professionals in for her stay wealthy swim shoot today.
Hold tight for lots of pics of her doing her renowned 'mouth slightly parted sex doll' model look.
Who the hell buys this stuff? Other than the holiday hiking clones?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Has she always had a “wear it till it falls apart” principle or is she a former high street shopping addict?
#thickasmince
#bullshit
I know its from 5 years ago but my gosh, the levels of hypocrisy in just one post! She also refers to her bulging wardrobe while preaching slow fashion and then tags herself in the Maldives, aka another long haul flight away from the UK. On a post supporting Earth Day!

• Heart
And Chantry woods isn’t known for being the “best place” to see bluebells in Surrey!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because you decided this is your next “quirk” and so set up your camera on the bench and then lunged to show just how “quirky” you are? You forgot to add that your legs are exceptionally long because you’re so exceptionally tall. Come on gals…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Def trolling us now

Reactions: 1
And there are signs all over chantries saying not to walk on the bluebells! I was there this week!
Omg yes. Signs absolutely everywhere about not walking on the bluebells and sticking to the main paths! There’s no way she could have missed them! Plus it’s kinda just common sense not to walk all over them. Especially for a plant lover such as herself!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She is so bleeping smug I can't stand it.
Subtly shaming the other 'gals' for sleeping while she is out swimming. Absolutely insufferable.
We get it, you're just better than everyone else. 😒

• Angry
That bleeping eyebrow 😂 I love that she thinks she’s the absolute dog’s bollocks and has no idea how ridiculous she looks. It’s not hard to see why she didn’t make it as a model. Derek Zoolander had “blue steel.” Rosanna has “smug duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was wondering how much she’s paying for her unreasonable influx of new followers, and noticed this as well 🤢 No shame left, is there.

IMG_2447.jpeg

What a boring hen do it must be for her to have time for this tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21