Zanna Van Dijk #25 What a stingy, lanky twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this emotional “haven’t been here for YEARS”, “she wasn’t even born when I was last here”, “covid prevented us from visiting more often” just to then spend only 2 days visiting Ant’s family? Am I the only one who finds this odd? And yet another chance for Zanna to use this for content/engagement purposes. Mildly disgusted by her behaviour, but what else is new.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
"I can't believe this is real life!"
What part can't she believe? Because it looks bang on real to me because that's EXACTLY how she lives her life.? On holiday. On boats. Exotic locations. All the time.

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SHE LIVES HER REAL BLOODY LIFE.

And duck off with the 'eternally grateful' meaningless platitudes thrown in so people won't think she's a lazy, workshy narcissistic twit?
Too late, Rosanna. Way too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always notice the language she uses and it’s always “I” it’s never “we”. She’s literally there WITH ANT and she’s saying

I’ve been trying to come here years and I’m finally here”

Just reveals an interesting insight into the way her mind works *cough* narcissist *cough*

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I always notice the language she uses and it’s always “I” it’s never “we”. She’s literally there WITH ANT and she’s saying

Just reveals an interesting insight into the way her mind works *cough* narcissist *cough*
Was just coming here to say exactly this !!

Reactions: 7

You’re right and it’s weird. Normally people in long term relationships kinda over use ‘we’ haha

Reactions: 10
She’s the boss, Ant just brings the bank card and panders to her pathetic behaviour 24/7.

Reactions: 8
Fun fact, I stayed at those houseboats a month ago.

They aren't wildly expensive. a night in London costs more.

Also there is a bigger, newer, nicer (Preference I guess?) glass houseboat.

It is interesting to me that she is in the cheapest one. Maybe it is gifted?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.