Zanna Van Dijk #25 What a stingy, lanky twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going into London for the first time this year (17 days in) but she's already spent at least 7 of those out of the country...

Reactions: 14
Buys a Salomon running vest when there's a little British company that makes them for a fraction of the price... But will beg for people to buy her overpriced swimwear to support local small businesses.

And no, Zannax, admitting you're a running/wellness wanker doesn't make you any less of a real wanker.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
@ChampagneBox thank you for the new thread!
The title, * chefs kiss *, succinct, accurate and manages to capture the very essence of the tallest woman on Instagram.

A quick summary for any newbies since the last thread...
She has been a busy gal. Like super duper busy! No, not with anything as mundane as work, no! She has been busy going on holiday! Yes, lots and lots and lots of lovely holidays. We're talking long haul 'once in a lifetime' type destinations. Well, once in a lifetime for mere working mortals like us that is.
However, Zanna can regularly go to these once in a lifetime destinations because has more lives than Bella. Bella is her cat. Zanna pretends to love Bella despite never being in the same country as her. Bella is wonderfully ambivalent towards zanna.
Bella is a secret Tattler.

She hired an assistant to help with her heavy workload. I know, I know 😒 bear with...
As luck would have it, she managed to find someone called Emily Assistant?! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? The lucky slave assistant now spends her days flogging Zannas old clothes on Vinted.
What's that?? Vintage? High end one off pieces I hear you ask? No, think more mass produced New Look and used thong body suits 🤢.

Zanna has continued in her quest to pay for nothing in her life and can regularly be found shilling any old shite that people are stupid enough to gift to her.
Toothbrushes, 'Work stations' and now hiking gear.

She is training for a half marathon! Well, we say half marathon but actually it's just a 13 mile race. Well, we say race, it's actually not even a race, just a long run with her mates.

She had another iron infusion because her body is adverse to over exercising and her poor diet, who knew? She has continued with her heavily discounted tattoo removal, sound baths, rock climbing lessons, facials, botox, brunches, pretty much anything to avoid working.

Finally, a little wobble occurred when she found out something that we had all known for a long while.
She discovered that people don't like her, that they 'silently consume' her content and she is worried that she is irrelevant and replaceable because of the new kids on theTik Tok block.
Luckily there are a group of Zanna clones that follow her around like the pied piper who were quick to reassure her that she is amazing and sent her flowers and a card.
Phew, it came dangerously close to reaching for the red crayon for a minute there... 🖍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is some elite history of recent thread titles lads, well done everyone 🙌
Screenshot_20240117-214912.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The title, * chefs kiss *, succinct, accurate and manages to capture the very essence of the tallest woman on Instagram.

A quick summary for any newbies since the last thread...
She has been a busy gal. Like super duper busy! No, not with anything as mundane as work, no! She has been busy going on holiday! Yes, lots and lots and lots of lovely holidays. We're talking long haul 'once in a lifetime' type destinations. Well, once in a lifetime for mere working mortals like us that is.
However, Zanna can regularly go to these once in a lifetime destinations because has more lives than Bella. Bella is her cat. Zanna pretends to love Bella despite never being in the same country as her. Bella is wonderfully ambivalent towards zanna.

She hired an assistant to help with her heavy workload. I know, I know 😒 bear with...
As luck would have it, she managed to find someone called Emily Assistant?! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? The lucky slave assistant now spends her days flogging Zannas old clothes on Vinted.
What's that?? Vintage? High end one off pieces I hear you ask? No, think more mass produced New Look and used thong body suits 🤢.

Zanna has continued in her quest to pay for nothing in her life and can regularly be found shilling any old shite that people are stupid enough to gift to her.
Toothbrushes, 'Work stations' and now hiking gear.

She is training for a half marathon! Well, we say half marathon but actually it's just a 13 mile race. Well, we say race, it's actually not even a race, just a long run with her mates.

She had another iron infusion because her body is adverse to over exercising and her poor diet, who knew? She has continued with her heavily discounted tattoo removal, sound baths, rock climbing lessons, facials, botox, brunches, pretty much anything to avoid working.

Finally, a little wobble occurred when she found out something that we had all known for a long while.
She discovered that people don't like her, that they 'silently consume' her content and she is worried that she is irrelevant and replaceable because of the new kids on theTik Tok block.
Luckily there are a group of Zanna clones that follow her around like the pied piper who were quick to reassure her that she is amazing and sent her flowers and a card.
Phew, it came dangerously close to reaching for the red crayon for a minute there... 🖍
This is some elite history of recent thread titles lads, well done everyone 🙌
View attachment 2697118
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to both posts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is such a waster. Decides to run a half marathon so has to buy loads of gear and start drinking potions. She’s so angling for a free place just like hazelnut did. Also how is this not curated content?
God I hope when they’re doing the next deer cull in Bushy Park they don’t mistake her Bambi legs for one and accidentally take her out. 🦌🦌🦌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Running vest for a 5k park run 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus wept 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 Wanker is the name!

The magic duo - Surrey wanker and banker 👩‍👦

• Haha
Reactions: 36
was she just carrying empty bottles in her running vest??

I'm hoping an animal comes and nabs her phone when's she's put it down to film herself running

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a waster. Decides to run a half marathon so has to buy loads of gear and start drinking potions. She’s so angling for a free place just like hazelnut did. Also how is this not curated content?
God I hope when they’re doing the next deer cull in Bushy Park they don’t mistake her Bambi legs for one and accidentally take her out. 🦌🦌🦌
My husband has done a half marathon in the sense that he went for a long run one day, realised he had it in him and managed to get to 13 miles (to me this is the same as Zanna just doing a half with her friends). He required no additional purchases of clothing or equipment, he had the same running gear on as normal, and just needed to do a lot more cooling down and recovery afterwards

my point is if you can do this sort of thing without always buying more and more stuff. Just pick a quiet Sunday and go for a long run and feel proud of yourself.

She’s the epitome of all the gear and no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I could understand the bag if she was getting public transport or doing a linear long run from from home and wanted to bring some warm layers for after, but she takes her bloody car!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The titles are all so good, I particularly like the Hike one 🤣 great update - if you didn’t know who she was you’d think it was a huge exaggeration… sadly it’s not!

The running content really annoys me - I’ve run over 30 marathons, I did 18 miles with a friend on Sunday as we have another one coming up soon. I don’t feel the need to bang on about it - I don’t even own one of those running vests she’s just got. They’re a fairly new invention - how did she think we coped in the 90s (when I first started running) without Strava, headphones you could run in, tech gear, backpacks etc? She would never have coped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Zanna, what are you like eh?! Absolutely hilarious 🤪🤪
About as much sex appeal as a rotting plank of wood.

IMG_5602.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

My cat is also called Bella and she really is a Tattler. 😺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That picture!! At first glance I thought it was a still from that Steve Coogan Jimmy Saville drama

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the criminally good looking dentist can sort out her criminally awful dentures 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.