Zanna Van Dijk #25 What a stingy, lanky twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only her 7th trip of the year, and the 4th (!!!) long haul… Can’t believe her modesty with “this is our proper holiday of the year”. What planet is she living on? No wonder she’s so willing to fuel the fire on Planet Earth 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It absolutely blows my mind she’s claiming her first proper holiday 😅. A “wedmin” trip to Mallorca is still a holiday you absolute tool. Along with all of the other trips
I went on two hikes on my last holiday…. Should I stop referring to that trip as a holiday?

Reactions: 16
Who would have thought 2 weeks in the Maldives didn't count as a holiday 🤯 you learn something new every day. Glad she's finally getting a holiday now, it's so deserved xoxo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Zanna van Dijk #26: It’s only a holiday if you don’t go for a walk or swim with your favourite shark

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course she’s at the Ritz Carlton in KL guys!!! Wouldn’t want to stay with any riffraff would we

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s at the Ritz Carlton in KL guys!!! Wouldn’t want to stay with any riffraff would we
Quite braggy of her to flaunt it like that, I’ll admit, but a quick Google shows that it’s not that expensive to stay there… 🤣

IMG_1993.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Quite braggy of her to flaunt it like that, I’ll admit, but a quick Google shows that it’s not that expensive to stay there… 🤣

View attachment 2861096
Yeah it’s actually reasonable but she’s so bragging about it…. She didn’t have to mention the hotel name …

also she had that whole choice of breakfast buffet and she got noodle soup and fruit …
Imagine the breads, eggs, pastries, pancakes, fresh waffles etc she could have got

Reactions: 10
It’s not expensive by UK standards but it’s still incredibly braggy - I’ve been to KL and know how adorable it is, a quick search on a comparison site showed 5 star hotels from £25 per night. So it is definitely still to show off

Reactions: 5
Know this has been said before but what on earth convinced her to get a cat when she is barely in the country for two consecutive weeks and even then barely at home.
I don't get the vibe zanna misses her either. Very unfair on Bella, even if they have a cat sitter.

I guess it's kind of illustrative of her kinda immature view on life though. As somebody exactly her age she doesn't seem to viewing the world how i'd expect of cc someone at that age. That marriage and pets are commitments not brief diversions for content
---
I firmly believe she is deeply deeply unhappy with her life and how it’s been playing out.
For one, I don’t think she wants to live in Surrey. She wouldn’t travel into London almost every single day if she were.
She also doesn’t want to be married which is why she is already dreading the post wedding blues.
She’s mostly bored with her life so hyper fixates on working out and wellness in an attempt to find some sort of meaning.

She’s 100% headed for a breakdown!
Interesting takem.. Almost made me feel for her briefly!
Although the fact is that if she's unhappy with how things are playing out she could have had more agency in things being different. For one with being bored she couldve look at additional training or pivoting career particularly due to the added financial security blanket she has with ant. even doing some voluntary work?

I don't get the vibe Ant is a controlling type more a pushover if anything but I may be wrong

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s actually reasonable but she’s so bragging about it…. She didn’t have to mention the hotel name …

also she had that whole choice of breakfast buffet and she got noodle soup and fruit …
Imagine the breads, eggs, pastries, pancakes, fresh waffles etc she could have got
Could it be an undisclosed gifted/discounted stay so she had to mention the name?

Oh god, I think the push to show how maternal she is (despite showing absolutely zero interest previously) has started... So many women do this and I find it so sad - fishing for "suits you" / "you're so great with children" comments and then miraculously deciding you want a baby and society can validate your womanhood after all. Or am I just a mean old cynic?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh god, I think the push to show how maternal she is (despite showing absolutely zero interest previously) has started... So many women do this and I find it so sad - fishing for "suits you" / "you're so great with children" comments and then miraculously deciding you want a baby and society can validate your womanhood after all. Or am I just a mean old cynic?
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw those pics. "Look how natural/great I am with children, and how much they love me."

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I did think it was odd just how many pictures she wanted to show her followers of children she met a few days ago.
Surely some of her friends back in the UK also have kids? But I reckon they’re the friendships she struggles to keep (won’t go climbing with her or to sound baths, as they have proper lives to be getting on with).
I must’ve missed it that Ant had Malaysian family, and that they went over every few years - I’ve never known that before!

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely desperate to prove how much Ant’s family like her. I hope they do seeing as she’s marrying him, but the need to post all this OTT stuff about crying and missing them just says to me that she’s insecure about it. She rarely posts any of his family or friends online so why not keep these moments between her and those kids private (if they are even a reflection of reality).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You don't understand guys...she would be the tallest mother ever. And it will surpass her expectations....ps: she really is mental. She wants always things and moments like everyone around her has just to prove she is better at it , which she never is , being an extreme unsufferable twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Look, see how kids love me? So many tears when I left, the sadness levels exceeded my expectations.
Anyway, duck it, now on to the real holiday!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.