Zanna Van Dijk #25 What a stingy, lanky twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always so busy without actually really doing anything. Nothing she does is meaningful or fulfilling any real purpose, it’s like she just has to keep herself distracted constantly. I wonder if she’s ever heard the saying “wherever you go, there you are.”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As someone who previously had exercise addiction, the signs are all there. It's so toxic for her audience to watch and think that's something to be proud of. In the long run, her body is just going to waste away and become so stressed from it all.

Reactions: 12
As someone who previously had exercise addiction, the signs are all there. It's so toxic for her audience to watch and think that's something to be proud of. In the long run, her body is just going to waste away and become so stressed from it all.
100% this. I developed an auto-immune condition as a result of over exercising and pushing myself too much (granted I also have an actual job and children). She thinks she's well because she's doing all these things like exercise, stretching, facials etc but as people have said before she's throwing money at something that requires hard work and doesn't actually cost anything - finding a sense of peace with oneself. Sometimes wellness can actually be toxic.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The worst part is she's actually presenting pushing your exhausted and sore body to exercise more as a positive thing?! She's encouraging people to ignore signs your body needs rest this is so so dangerous and toxic, I wish someone with a big following would call out this behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The worst part is she's actually presenting pushing your exhausted and sore body to exercise more as a positive thing?! She's encouraging people to ignore signs your body needs rest this is so so dangerous and toxic, I wish someone with a big following would call out this behaviour.
Exactly. It's like she is trying to validate her choices by saying 'look at me, I'm so proud I pushed myself'. Punishing your body is not healthy at all.
All the money in the world can't fix your internal problems.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. It's like she is trying to validate her choices by saying 'look at me, I'm so proud I pushed myself'. Punishing your body is not healthy at all.
All the money in the world can't fix your internal problems.
She probably struggles with the fact her job is meaningless - doesn’t offer value to society - and also has a time limit. Influencers are typically young people…. She will become irrelevant soon and when the paidads dry up what is she going to do? Staywealthy swim doesn’t make any money and she has nothing else to rely on… imagine going to an interview for a job and telling them you were an influencer for 10 years… in fact she will struggle to even get interviews…
she knows she will be reliant on Aunt - and will be even more bored out of her brains

Reactions: 10
I firmly believe she is deeply deeply unhappy with her life and how it’s been playing out.
For one, I don’t think she wants to live in Surrey. She wouldn’t travel into London almost every single day if she were.
She also doesn’t want to be married which is why she is already dreading the post wedding blues.
She’s mostly bored with her life so hyper fixates on working out and wellness in an attempt to find some sort of meaning.

She’s 100% headed for a breakdown!

Reactions: 27
Why is her following gradually creeping up, though? Can’t believe more and more people want to expose themselves to this toxic way of living 😒 And it’s exactly the ego boost she craves and desperately needs!

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I also distinctly remember her (in lockdown maybe) saying she had done a 22/23 min 5k - which means her pace today on her second run was in fact NOT the fastest she’s ever done a mile in (unless she didn’t pace it properly at all) as 5 min per k over 3k is a 25 min 5k?
Bit like her first half marathon, except she had already done one 🙄

Reactions: 7
The fact she drives to bushy Park for a run and not anywhere local to her says alot. She could easily find routes where she lives. She bangs on about Surrey being lovely yet would rather travel into London for some wellness sh*t.

Reactions: 14
It is not a flex to not listen to your body in the first instance, and then really push yourself for 3k - one week post half marathon (whether you can do it in the first place or not). She’s on a ‘maintenance’ plan for duck sake. She’ll injure herself if she carries on and then she’ll really lose her tit

Reactions: 10
So she's telling us this is her first proper holiday this year? Why, because it doesn't involve hiking? Does she not realise what a holiday is...?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The fact she drives to bushy Park for a run and not anywhere local to her says alot. She could easily find routes where she lives. She bangs on about Surrey being lovely yet would rather travel into London for some wellness sh*t.
It’s too hilly where she lives. Bushy park is one of the flattest areas near her allowing her to get better times

• Sick
Reactions: 15
IMG_6776.jpeg

IMG_6779.jpeg

IMG_6781.jpeg

Zanna on all of her holidays that aren’t proper holidays where she definitely didn’t get to relax or enjoy any sun 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So she's telling us this is her first proper holiday this year? Why, because it doesn't involve hiking? Does she not realise what a holiday is...?
what was the trip with her dad if not a holiday? That wasn't work!

Also INDIA? ANOTHER huge long haul flight. I can't believe she went from acting like she cared about sustainability to doing this many long haul flights in the first 3 months of the year.

Reactions: 18
what was the trip with her dad if not a holiday? That wasn't work!

Also INDIA? ANOTHER huge long haul flight. I can't believe she went from acting like she cared about sustainability to doing this many long haul flights in the first 3 months of the year.
That’s not their final destination… they have another flight now and just passing through
Probably Bali or Sri Lanka ? What do we think

Reactions: 5
They are going to Malaysia and the Philippines. Does this twit ever stay in the U.K. for more than 2 weeks at a time?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.