Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK šŸ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ollie Baz is away for the weekend with Hazel and David, wonder why Zanna wasnā€™t invitedā€¦ or maybe sheā€™s too busy with her full time job and weekend of spa treatments.

Reactions: 8
Tally not in her 'friends' video is interesting. Maybe because they don't have the same hobbies any more (overexercising)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Whatā€™s his @?

It's been made private though, and I swear it didn't use to? I think I was able to view his Stories when they were in Switzerland with Zanna and other pals back in the summer?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow the privilege of some.
"Lack of thrills", "Not a fancy spa experience", "but we loved it"
Didn't surpass expectations though?
There are people who currently can't afford even a Ā£30 SPA.
"Not somewhere you'd take your mum"?
What if all you could afford to treat your mum to, would be a Ā£30 experience. Does it make you a bad child?
Rosanna, the kindest thing you could do, is maybe leave affordable SPAs to those who need an affordable option, and go somewhere else for your fancy thrills.
1696697970610.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just leaving this here šŸ¤¢
She needs to stop using stupid emojis with everything she posts, more often than not I feel like they take away from the seriousness of the message she's trying to convey

Reactions: 4
She needs to stop using stupid emojis with everything she posts, more often than not I feel like they take away from the seriousness of the message she's trying to convey
And another affiliated link!! šŸ˜”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She must have spent Ā£150 today alone
Ā£30 transport - train and tube
Ā£30 spa
Ā£25(?) lunch in West Ken
Ā£40(?) stretch lab (how much are these things?!)
Ā£25(?) sound bath (wouldnā€™t have a clue what they cost)

ā€¦.. thatā€™s a lot of money isnā€™t it just to be swanning around. I would do just one of these things and would call it a treat (although saying that I have never been stretched in a ā€˜labā€™ or had a sound bath as I would rather burn my money)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What better way to enjoy the weather than lying down with a hot water bottle on you whilst someone bangs a gong
---
From the food medic stories, looks like Ollie has got a girlfriend?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking about how Ultimategirlgang is currently going through her husband leaving her. Made me think even if their wedding goes ahead and they have kids it doesnā€™t guarantee Ant wonā€™t do the ā€˜rich bankerā€™ thing and trade in for a younger model later down the line šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
---
Imagine Zannaā€™s horror to be left with the kids full time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have spent Ā£150 today alone
Ā£30 transport - train and tube
Ā£30 spa
Ā£25(?) lunch in West Ken
Ā£40(?) stretch lab (how much are these things?!)
Ā£25(?) sound bath (wouldnā€™t have a clue what they cost)

ā€¦.. thatā€™s a lot of money isnā€™t it just to be swanning around. I would do just one of these things and would call it a treat (although saying that I have never been stretched in a ā€˜labā€™ or had a sound bath as I would rather burn my money)
Stretchlab Ā£65
Soundbath Ā£45

• Wow
"My page is private for safety reasons, but here are all the details of my latest run"

She is so unbelievably thick.

Screenshot_20231008_093612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really donā€™t get it, she posts at least one picture of every run she goes on - if you knew the area youā€™d know where she was? This is from the woman who previously stated that she doesnā€™t get worried travelling alone.
Itā€™s perfectly sensible to not share where you run regularly, but she does also show everywhere else she goes regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really donā€™t get it, she posts at least one picture of every run she goes on - if you knew the area youā€™d know where she was? This is from the woman who previously stated that she doesnā€™t get worried travelling alone.
Itā€™s perfectly sensible to not share where you run regularly, but she does also show everywhere else she goes regularly
Maybe she thinks sheā€™s a celebrity and will be kidnapped for ransom šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It's been made private though, and I swear it didn't use to? I think I was able to view his Stories when they were in Switzerland with Zanna and other pals back in the summer?
Funny I no longer see anything on his account so looks like he blocked me too as well as Zanna. Not once did I ever comment, reply, interact with his account whatsoever so erm šŸ«¤ is he blocking people she has blocked. Weird AF!

• Wow
Funny I no longer see anything on his account so looks like he blocked me too as well as Zanna. Not once did I ever comment, reply, interact with his account whatsoever so erm šŸ«¤ is he blocking people she has blocked. Weird AF!
Would not surprise me if she has some long strategically thought out excel sheet of people she suspects are tattlers

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.