Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK šŸ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she thinks she works 9-5 lmao.
Even just the job applications - she's recruiting for one entry level role and it's taken over. Does she realise other people have to do that as part of their day job
And does she realise that someone looking to be her assistant, 4 hours a week most likely also has a 9-5 job so would be looking to work evening and weekend. It isn't like her job is o high pressure her assistant can't do the work in the evening and gives to Zanna for the next morning. The woman is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve got the same long femur issue but (in my n=1) view sheā€™s not hinging at the hip properly and compensating by bending forward. When youā€™ve got long femurs you have to let your knees track over your toes. It wonā€™t cause injury but the way sheā€™s doing it will.
Yeah youā€™ve all nailed it - her form is terrible regardless of her excuses. If you look at the shorter person theyā€™ve got better ankle flexion, allowing their knees to go over their toes and their bum therefore can go lower. Their better ankle flexion is also helped by the shoes theyā€™re wearing - if Zanna was wearing shoes with a lifted heel, it would tilt her feet downwards and therefore sheā€™d have a better squat depth and angle for her back, without her needing better ankle mobility. Also, itā€™s nothing to do with height, assuming the length of your femur is in proportion to the rest of your leg. Like Iā€™m sure the tallest woman in the world does have long femurs, but if her tibia and fibia are also long then it shouldnā€™t have any effect on your squat depth. And regardless of proportional leg length, if she worked on her ankle mobility and wore lifting shoes sheā€™d instantly have better form. My god sheā€™s enraging, encouraging people to lift in an unsafe way when there are some very easy fixes to help them.

Reactions: 13
The worst part about that zanna/hazel collab post is Hazel supporting it! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her form truly is horrendous and she has a proportionate body. Some people have upper body thatā€™s disproportionately longer/legs are shorter (eem, me!), or vice versa, but she doesnā€™t have this issue, sheā€™s just tall. No excuses for bad form!

On a different topicā€¦ If you look closely, (2 of) her new pinned posts reveal the real reason of her speedy Menty-B recoveryā€¦

IMG_9715.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh noes, did she forget to go online do her job again today? Twice in one week and weā€™re only on Wednesday šŸ˜¬ I sense another menty-b incomingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh noes, did she forget to go online do her job again today? Twice in one week and weā€™re only on Wednesday šŸ˜¬ I sense another menty-b incomingā€¦
Reckon she's been interviewing all the poor souls for her assistants role? She wants to get them on board ASAP so she can do even less than usual, if that's actually possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember the days where sheā€™d come on stories and say sheā€™s agreed time off social media with her agency partner, as if that was something that really needed negotiating. Like the money would stop flowing in if she didnā€™t show her workouts that day.
In hindsight I imagine she made that up to make herself feel more important. But thankfully those days are over and she can post nonsensical advertisements at any time of day then leave people alone

Reactions: 9
Will she even interview the assistant herself? That's probably the job of the outgoing assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor little lamb is getting stressed. Probably been at home too long. I mean itā€™s been a week, hasnā€™t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stressed? She's a disgrace.
What a pampered life she leads, has she ever done an actual day's work in her life?

Reactions: 11
Stressed because she has to spend another couple of weeks in Antā€™s luxury mansion before she can run away from whatever the real issue is again?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I couldn't help myself and fixed this for you

Poor little lamb giraffe is getting stressed. Probably been at home too long. I mean itā€™s been a week, hasnā€™t it?
---
Will she even interview the assistant herself? That's probably the job of the outgoing assistant.
I feel like Rosanna is too controlling to let someone else lead on something like this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never stop being annoyed at how she calls a walk in Surrey a hike šŸ™„ its barely enough for the kids on their Bronze DofE to count it as their ā€˜expeditionā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor little lamb is getting stressed. Probably been at home too long. I mean itā€™s been a week, hasnā€™t it?
So stressed because her assistant resigned and she has been so busy with her morning swim, Barryā€™s class, getting a facial, take away lunch and then booked into a co-working space ā€¦
---
Sheā€™s also quite dumbā€¦ of course they are going to charge to remove a tattoo based on time rather than tattoo numbersā€¦ theyā€™re not going to charge the same for a tiny wrist tattoo as a huge one covering someoneā€™s whole back are they?!??
Thick as two planks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So stressed because her assistant resigned and she has been so busy with her morning swim, Barryā€™s class, getting a facial, take away lunch and then booked into a co-working space ā€¦
---
Sheā€™s also quite dumbā€¦ of course they are going to charge to remove a tattoo based on time rather than tattoo numbersā€¦ theyā€™re not going to charge the same for a tiny wrist tattoo as a huge one covering someoneā€™s whole back are they?!??
Thick as two planks
Sheā€™s getting more than one of her tattooed full stops removed? Whatā€™s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thick as two planks
They sounded "legit" on the call? What other places did she call? A tattoo removal salon at the back of a local butcher's?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What has she seriously got to be stressed about? If its wedding related, I'm sorry thats nothing to be stressed about. Its all superficial reasons or not getting her way no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.