Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK šŸ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to anyone who has one like hers, I think it's a bit ugly and unnecessarily flashy. Will go with the engagement ring beautifully then šŸ¤”
(You'd think that with a statement ring like hers, she'd go for something understated, but Zanna doesn't do understated).

daisychain99 thanks for sharing the pic babes!

Reactions: 9
I think itā€™s a bit weird to show it, Iā€™m getting married next weekend and weā€™ve got ours in a drawer and havenā€™t shown them to anyone and wonā€™t until weā€™ve given them to eachother. Theyā€™re a bit more romantic and private than the engagement ring. Also why does she have it so soon when they arenā€™t getting married for months?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her wedding band is quite terrible, if Iā€™m honest. Sorry if that offends anyone! Together with the engagement ring, itā€™s all just too much. She hasnā€™t mentioned anything about lab grown diamonds, is it safe to assume these babies are real? šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think itā€™s a bit weird to show it, Iā€™m getting married next weekend and weā€™ve got ours in a drawer and havenā€™t shown them to anyone and wonā€™t until weā€™ve given them to eachother. Theyā€™re a bit more romantic and private than the engagement ring. Also why does she have it so soon when they arenā€™t getting married for months?
Good luck for next weekend!

Got to admit, bit gutted that you haven't shown us all the outfits and venues that you rejected or answered burning questions like are you having a wedding cake, favours and who is going to speak, but hey, you do you!
Seriously though, hope you all have the best time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good luck for next weekend!

Got to admit, bit gutted that you haven't shown us all the outfits and venues that you rejected or answered burning questions like are you having a wedding cake, favours and who is going to speak, but hey, you do you!
Seriously though, hope you all have the best time!
Thank you! Ah yeah, I was going to but then I had a menty B because I couldnā€™t fit it all in with my bouldering career and having to go to the gym 4 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She didnā€™t say it was gifted, maybe sheā€™s posted it so she can show the company how many people swoon over it and ask where she got it, and then sheā€™ll demand they refund her and gift it in exchange for her sharing the business name and giving them ā€˜eXpOsUrEā€™

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I canā€™t believe recruiting one employee has railroaded her entire week.
Recruiting someone at work doesnā€™t mean I can stop my day to day! Sheā€™s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recruiting someone at work doesnā€™t mean I can stop my day to day! Sheā€™s a joke
Came on to say the exact same thing.
All she has had to do this week is employ an assistant and she can't even do that! She has spent all her time doing classes or workouts. Then she says she's going to have a restful weekend. Thats her whole life! She is getting so much more entitled.

Reactions: 12
Apologies for repeating what @Wikiwangocard said but I hope you have a beautiful, beautiful time this weekend and that everything goes to plan šŸ§”

(Slightly disappointed you're not having a wedding week, with the ceremony in UK, and a wedding abroad, and 2625257818 changes of bridewear but I have Rosanna's to look forward to for that šŸ¤” )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies for repeating what @Wikiwangocard said but I hope you have a beautiful, beautiful time this weekend and that everything goes to plan šŸ§”

(Slightly disappointed you're not having a wedding week, with the ceremony in UK, and a wedding abroad, and 2625257818 changes of bridewear but I have Rosanna's to look forward to for that šŸ¤” )
And a wedding abroad and one in the UK too. With multiple events and people flying in across the world so your carbon footprint is as high as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really is ridiculous, I run a small business and currently have 13 employees on my payroll. Because of the industry I run my business im actually constantly recruiting, aka looking through cvs, phone interviews etc especially atm as we are expanding. I also have a toddler and currently 31 weeks pregnant. She is so OTT itā€™s unreal. Imagine recruiting ONE part time employee and she canā€™t do anything else. Surely Ant must think her ā€œjobā€ is actually a joke.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She actually had the audacity to claim that she works 9-5 as well šŸ¤£ Setting up your laptop in a cafe and taking a photo of it after youā€™ve been for brunch is not work. Neither is pulling ridiculous faces on Tik Tok, going to Barryā€™s, moaning about how stressed you are, going for a facial, or going on holiday. So wtf is she actually doing all day that she thinks is work??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.