Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK šŸ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sounded "legit" on the call? What other places did she call? A tattoo removal salon at the back of a local butcher's?
Geeezzzā€¦ imagine thatā€™s your level of research for something ā€œthey sound legit on the callā€
Ffs these influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, sheā€™s getting more than one tattoo removed?! How on earth will she cope not being covered in ink, itā€™s such a huge part of her identity..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Showing My Little Tony's wedding band but the 'teasing' of her one by making you go to the chit chat bollocks to see it. Is this what she classes as a job and therefore feels the need to book in to a 'working space'.?
Truly pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing My Little Tony's wedding band but the 'teasing' of her one by making you go to the chit chat bollocks to see it. Is this what she classes as a job and therefore feels the need to book in to a 'working space'.?
Truly pathetic.
Itā€™s a band with diamonds all around it
Then they went to wahaca for a celebration meal. Because they canā€™t possibly cook in their ginormous kitchen as they never have any food at home

Geeezzzā€¦ imagine thatā€™s your level of research for something ā€œthey sound legit on the callā€
Ffs these influencers
Well it is not giving menty b vibes so legit xoxox smashing ! āœŒ
---
Errr how could you forget that she's the tallest, strongest woman on the planet and she doesn't feel pain?!
...and she will be proud of herself afterwards, exceeding her expectations how strong (and tall) she is to overcome this.

Reactions: 7
Her Tik Tok is MORTIFYING. Sheā€™s THIRTY ONE years old šŸ¤£ If I posted a video of me doing those hideously cringey poses while showing off random scribbles on my body my loved ones would quite possibly try and get me sectioned or Iā€™d just leave the country, live off the grid and eventually die of shame šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait, sheā€™s getting more than one tattoo removed?! How on earth will she cope not being covered in ink, itā€™s such a huge part of her identity..

I canā€™t remember - were these her interim veneers or the final product? She even looks way different then til now

Reactions: 2
Has Tiny Tone had an iccle bit of botox to his forehead or something? I know sheā€™s influenced him to get horse chompers installed but his face looks, different?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just waitā€¦ sheā€™ll get the mountain removed which she initially got for overcoming her twisted bowel. Sheā€™ll make a big post about how she has now completely gotten over it and removing the tattoo is symbolic of that. #closingachapter šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love how she made some ugly tattoos her whole personality and now sheā€™s getting rid of themā€¦ just like her sustainabilityā€¦or her ā€˜I donā€™t want to get married, Iā€™m not like other girlsā€™ and so on. She just jumps from one bandwagon to the next. The only one she canā€™t get rid of is her height - otherwise sheā€™d have decided that wasnā€™t a thing anymore either šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she made some ugly tattoos her whole personality and now sheā€™s getting rid of themā€¦ just like her sustainabilityā€¦or her ā€˜I donā€™t want to get married, Iā€™m not like other girlsā€™ and so on. She just jumps from one bandwagon to the next. The only one she canā€™t get rid of is her height - otherwise sheā€™d have decided that wasnā€™t a thing anymore either šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg you are so right
And remember when ā€˜sound bathsā€™ were her thing too šŸ˜†
And the one time she tried roller skating and said it was her new hobby - but hasnā€™t done it again.
And the thrive money business which she couldnā€™t stick out
She is so
Vapid
There is no substance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg you are so right
And remember when ā€˜sound bathsā€™ were her thing too šŸ˜†
And the one time she tried roller skating and said it was her new hobby - but hasnā€™t done it again.
And the thrive money business which she couldnā€™t stick out
She is so
Vapid
There is no substance
Any else miss the days when she tried to flog granola that cost marginally more than cocaine?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Any else miss the days when she tried to flog granola that cost marginally more than cocaine?
Yesss and her crappy recipe online book which you can download for Ā£12.99!!!!!
Eat more plants
šŸ˜‚
---
Sheā€™s completely ruined her face with Botox and fillers ā€¦ actually feel really bad for her.
She looks in her mid 40s ā€¦ not 31 !
Imagine what her parents think!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I forget sheā€™s only 31 - she looks middle aged. Partly because of her hair and styling too - when sheā€™s in non-fitness clothes she dresses so much older than she is!

I forget sheā€™s only 31 - she looks middle aged. Partly because of her hair and styling too - when sheā€™s in non-fitness clothes she dresses so much older than she is!
I know right?!! Itā€™s the Botox for meā€¦ people can wear those blouses and look cute and chic but she looks like a 45 year old aunt as she destroyed her face

Itā€™s giving Utah Mormon glam-housewife with 6 kids. Intagrammers like Caitlin Covington, Rachel Parcell et al.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's also the teeth. It looks like she has grandma dentures.

She ruined her face completely. IMO she was never actually beautiful, but she was a pretty girl. Now yeah, it's giving 45 yeat old divorcee form middle America.

Reactions: 19
Did any of you amazing humans who dared joining her broadcasts manage to take a cheeky screenshot of her wedding band? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.