Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She picked him up but she seems to be on the passenger side? Does he have to take over for the 5 min drive home? Bit bizarre.
I'm not entirely sure but I think the camera reverses the image? But hey, who knows what goes on with those crazy cats 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She looks soooo tired, she should lie-in on the days she can, to catch up on sleep at home!
Is she on her own? Wasn’t it when her menty B first hit she was away solo travelling? You’d think if it was actually real and that serious she’d stay at home for a while and lay low and keep recuperating

daisychain99

Chatty Member

This website says intrepid pays commission of 4% for referrals. So if she’s filling 15 spaces at £1,550 a pop it’s only c.£900 of commission.

Does anyone else think that’s quite low for ten days work? I know she will get her place pjs for as well and have other revenue streams but I was shocked at how little it was.

tam

Chatty Member
I doubt she is on her own. She did say 'we' but that could mean us as an audience .

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m not sure of a legality aspect to it, but it is very common - he’s not scalping as he’s selling for less than face value. Ticket companies would likely prefer that you resell through their services (because they make money off of it) but you’re not 100% guaranteed to move the tickets on whereas selling on social media is quite a bit easier, although more risky