Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things I have enjoyed today:

1. The rain cancelling her whale watching tour

2. Saying that their bodies have been 'asking for a rest', after all their 'crazy hikes' so she's been napping which 'isnt like her at all but she was"kinda loving it". Loving it? Doubtful

3. Their last meal in Tofino being a big disappointment (a 'cold and flavourless taco' that you eat in the car, apparently)

4. Leaving Canada tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Things I have enjoyed today:

1. The rain cancelling her whale watching tour

2. Saying that their bodies have been 'asking for a rest', after all their 'crazy hikes' so she's been napping which 'isnt like her at all but she was"kinda loving it". Loving it? Doubtful

3. Their last meal in Tofino being a big disappointment (a 'cold and flavourless taco' that you eat in the car, apparently)

4. Leaving Canada tomorrow.
tacofino is actually great and definitely not flavourless, they have several restaurants in Vancouver where you probably get a better experience, though the food truck in tofino is the original.

Reactions: 6
tacofino is actually great and definitely not flavourless, they have several restaurants in Vancouver where you probably get a better experience, though the food truck in tofino is the original.
It's just typical of her isn't it. She said that they went on the recommendation of 'basically everyone' and yet it wasn't good enough, I guess that's because she's not like other girls 🙄
It makes me laugh how she thinks she has such a discerning palate anyway. Everything she cooks ends up as brown sludge

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is her last dinner in Canada a take away taco in the car?
Seriously though… she’s dropped tens of thousands on this trip. Go to a restaurant if you’re going to complain about food truck take away being cold
Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is her last dinner in Canada a take away taco in the car?
Seriously though… she’s dropped tens of thousands on this trip. Go to a restaurant if you’re going to complain about food truck take away being cold
Ffs
Because Zanna had to go to say she went and can tell everyone she did, because God forbid there is something in the world that Zanna hasn't done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Realistically it was probably fine, she’s just so tall it had cooled down in the days it took to lift it to her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I didn’t know it was her I’d have guessed that was a teenage girl updating her diary, not a 31 year old woman whose ‘job’ is supposedly a travel influencer. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I didn’t know it was her I’d have guessed that was a teenage girl updating her diary, not a 31 year old woman whose ‘job’ is supposedly a travel influencer. Mortifying.
I was well confused what the hell is this 🤣 tell me you have no friends without telling me zanna.

Car hire at £120 a day for 17 days … £2k on car hire!!!!! Wow
Lol I’m paying that much for 6 weeks from Vancouver in a months time (as in 2k for that long, not 120 a day)
---
Also technically just cause you rent a 4x4 doesn’t mean you can go off-road, most rental companies forbid this in their contract with you - would be important for her to note in her ‘travel guide’

• Heart
Love how she added in he books things because he has the credit card that gets them air miles (when it’s more likely to be because he pays for most of it!).

Reactions: 17
Love how she added in he books things because he has the credit card that gets them air miles (when it’s more likely to be because he pays for most of it!).
Sounds as if she’s not trusted to use his credit cards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.