Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d struggle to carry the extra weight of the skincare, makeup, heatless curls supplies etc!!
Her idea of camping is in one of those luxury bell tent things with en suite and king size bed. No shade on people who like a bit of luxury and glamping at all… but don’t pretend you are super outdoorsy when you’re staying in your $1000 a night cabin or bell tent with all the luxuries

Reactions: 16
She has so many once in a lifetime experiences that now they she can't really call them that. To her, she could easily do that trip again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her idea of camping is in one of those luxury bell tent things with en suite and king size bed. No shade on people who like a bit of luxury and glamping at all… but don’t pretend you are super outdoorsy when you’re staying in your $1000 a night cabin or bell tent with all the luxuries
She'll apparently be sleeping in some very basic accommodation in Colombia. Actually I wonder if she has to share a room with the punters?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll apparently be sleeping in some very basic accommodation in Colombia. Actually I wonder if she has to share a room with the punters?
She def won’t share a room.
she’ll probably have a breakdown having to sleep in a hammock

Reactions: 8
Does she ever do any cold weather climbs? Like where you'd need crampons? Probably not because she couldn't wear skimpy sports bras...

Reactions: 11
Sounds like the most exciting part of her trip 😂 so spicy
She's such an ignorant fool. Only cannabis is legalized and regulated in Canada, ffs. "A lot of drugs." Zambecile, edibles are foods with marijuana. That's it. It's not a different drug. No other drug is legal.

Some other "hard drugs" are decriminalized in small amounts (2.5 grams) in some provinces, maybe even just one (British Columbia) but that's not the same as legalized.

God damned fool.

(Sorry, I'm in the security industry and this set me off. It's so simple to google.).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sounds like the most exciting part of her trip 😂 so spicy
No way she did not just say someone was 'tripping hard' from an edible. I think this proves our theory that she doesn't do drugs on her nights out 😂
---
She’s never done a multi day hike
Just leaving that here
This is interesting if you think about it. I've done one and I'm super unfit, I just love travel and the outdoors. I think this shows how much hiking is just about exercise for her.

• Haha
To be fair, if I was stuck in the company of Zanna for any length of time I’d be on the edibles too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im jealous she got to see whales in the wild 😭 she does NOT deserve this!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Im jealous she got to see whales in the wild 😭 she does NOT deserve this!!!
This was my fear too. I hope that’s the last she sees of the whales. She does not deserve it whatsoever. She will never appreciate it. Never. It will be a tick off the list and onto the next trip that will exceed expectations. She is just vile. Vile.

Reactions: 9
How vanilla is her life if she thinks being in a car with someone "tripping" from an edible is a huge deal 🤣 wait till she finds out what people take at Fred again gigs and Drum & Bass festivals 🤯 that will exceed her expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This was my fear too. I hope that’s the last she sees of the whales. She does not deserve it whatsoever. She will never appreciate it. Never. It will be a tick off the list and onto the next trip that will exceed expectations. She is just vile. Vile.
She truly does not deserve to see them, not once. Her ignorance of what is happening with climate and the environment is through the roof, but she and her fiancé can pay their way to see the most beautiful things and places… ugh this and this whole trip makes me so sad and angry 😡 She does not know the meaning of “once in a lifetime”. You know what, Zanna, most of us will truly never see all that - the glaciers, the whales - because it won’t be here to see in years time, think about that! 😢

Edited to add:

Wow, the #firstworldproblems of her and her followers 😳

IMG_9645.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
I’ve had a SURI toothbrush for a year. So annoyed she is now ‘a huge fan’… ie getting paid to promote it

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I took a break from Zanna for a bit and I just saw that she’s in Canada so I had to catch up on tattle lol

What I find the most jarring is how much more haggard she looks!! Her “lifestyle” is really catching up to her.
I’m Canadian and it’s really bizarre all she did is hiking for the most part. She also doesn’t seem that phased about wildlife. Bear spray is good to have but won’t protect her in all situations, especially being up at the crack of Dawn away from other hikers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.