Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she's pissed off because it maybe means it doesn't count as places she's filled and therefore she doesn't get commission? But how arrogant - there will be many other dates for this trip that don't involve Zanna so no one is missing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think it's really unprofessional of her to rat out the team at Intrepid like this???
She’s probably pissed off that intrepid went ahead without her thus confirming it is infact their trip, they hold the power and she is just a walking billboard for them. You’re clearly not as important as you think you are Zanna!!

Poor Ant, imagine the rant and menty-b she had upon learning the news that her trip was sold out while she slept her princess sleep… After a day+ of driving, he deserves a drama free day, at the least! Hope (for Ant’s sake) she didn’t wake up to those news at 2am again 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe if she wasn’t on holiday 24/7 she could have launched the trip herself instead of leaving a team of people to deal with enquiries.. they were just doing their jobs, not that she’d know what working a real job looks like 🙃

Bet she's pissed off because it maybe means it doesn't count as places she's filled and therefore she doesn't get commission? But how arrogant - there will be many other dates for this trip that don't involve Zanna so no one is missing out.
My god I hope so! 😂
I really don't like her tone in the response but I do understand why she is apologising for those places being booked when they probably shouldn't have been. It's the correct approach being upfront about it
However, we all know it's because Zanna is throwing someone else under the bus before anyone can possibly blame her or think she's not perfect and it's her tone that clearly shows she's only doing it to cover her arse

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know how much work she actually puts into these trips other than turning up and pretending to be everyone’s BFF for week. She needs Intrepid more than they need her. They could easily find a much nicer, more grateful influencer than her if they needed someone to front these trips.
Probably can compare the itinerary of the trip to the other Cambodia hiking trip run by Intrepid to understand what has changed if anything
If it’s the same then we know she does duck all
Well, we know that anyway

Reactions: 4
She’ll be upset that she doesn’t get to do that fantastic advertising she does for the trips, you know the ones… the same three slides everyday until enough people relent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her trip is £2,300. There's a 10 day Colombia trip on the Intrepid website for £1,629
---
Looking at the itinerary for her trip - accommodation for 3 nights is bunk beds or hammock. Oh to be young and not have a dodgy back :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Watched that video of her and she speaks like a horse and looks like a horse. Those teeth are far too big for her mouth. Her lip looks a bit turnt up too - lip fillers?

Reactions: 5
It has been said but it is really tiresome how smug she is and boastful/patronising about her hiking abilities. Such a typical ‘outdoor’ influencer. She would get such a reality check if she relocated to somewhere in the UK that is an outdoor hub, like the scottish highlands or the lakes etc where evvvveryone is doing what she does plus working full time. And making no big song and dance about it.
There is so much more going on in the world of outdoors that isn’t on social media, yet she thinks, or certainly comes across like she thinks she holds all the knowledge and experience there is.
Anyone could do what Zana is doing if they had the money like her to throw at guides. If she’s so passionate about it all and these group holidays she runs why hasn’t she got her SML? I have nothing wrong with her hiking and showcasing her love for the outdoors, and you don’t have to go to extremes to prove you love the outdoor environment but she talks like she’s an expert and mountaineer when she’s just an advanced walker, following well marked paths or hiring a guide.

• Heart
It has been said but it is really tiresome how smug she is and boastful/patronising about her hiking abilities. Such a typical ‘outdoor’ influencer. She would get such a reality check if she relocated to somewhere in the UK that is an outdoor hub, like the scottish highlands or the lakes etc where evvvveryone is doing what she does plus working full time. And making no big song and dance about it.
There is so much more going on in the world of outdoors that isn’t on social media, yet she thinks, or certainly comes across like she thinks she holds all the knowledge and experience there is.
Anyone could do what Zana is doing if they had the money like her to throw at guides. If she’s so passionate about it all and these group holidays she runs why hasn’t she got her SML? I have nothing wrong with her hiking and showcasing her love for the outdoors, and you don’t have to go to extremes to prove you love the outdoor environment but she talks like she’s an expert and mountaineer when she’s just an advanced walker, following well marked paths or hiring a guide.
She’s never done a multi day hike
Just leaving that here

Reactions: 19
Yup and not had to camp outdoors like alot of people who go on a walking holidays.
Has she ever had to use a map and compass…or know how to use one?! Also had not realised she’s never done a multi day hike - not even a hut to hut?
Honestly sometimes I’d love to have the confidence of people like Zana, to summit a mountain once and then believe I’m an expert.
You see it within the cold/wild swimming community too. One person has a cold dip then is giving everyone advice for the winter to come, does my head in!

Reactions: 13
Has she ever had to use a map and compass…or know how to use one?! Also had not realised she’s never done a multi day hike - not even a hut to hut?
Honestly sometimes I’d love to have the confidence of people like Zana, to summit a mountain once and then believe I’m an expert.
You see it within the cold/wild swimming community too. One person has a cold dip then is giving everyone advice for the winter to come, does my head in!
She’d struggle to carry the extra weight of the skincare, makeup, heatless curls supplies etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.