Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like an amazing Relais & Chateaux property. Probably mourning that he won’t get to use the spa or laze around at the breakfast buffet as Must Do All The Hikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't travel, she just goes to places to be able to tick them off a list and brag to everyone about all the amazing places she has been but not really seen or experienced anything. It is just another competition for Zanna

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe he enjoys driving but I did 2-week hol with lots of driving abroad - my passenger had a great time, whereas I was shattered.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure where they started, but Banff to Tofino is 770 miles according to Google maps.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It looks like an amazing Relais & Chateaux property. Probably mourning that he won’t get to use the spa or laze around at the breakfast buffet as Must Do All The Hikes.
At least £800 a night (and more knowing our princess) for their last few nights. That’s more than my whole holiday would cost. She’s an entitled, spoilt bleep. And yeah, of course I’m envious, who wouldn’t wanna stay in a place like that. My OH used to be a chef in one in upstate NY and they are truly amazing. But she’s still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She sure makes it clear that they are Ant is a FULL PAYING CUSTOMER (I’m confident it’s a typo when she writes “we are”).

Average nightly rates from $740.00 to $1,160.00 🤑

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
11-13 hour drive whilst she sleeps
Poor Ant - going to be knackered after this ‘holiday’
Literally hellish

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How much do we think this whole trip has cost? Assuming they flew business class and hired a 4x4 for the duration.....ball park £25,000?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
£25000! Wow bloody hell! She’s really bleeding Ant dry!! I can’t imagine they’ve done halves surely. How can she earn enough from her ‘job’ to pay £12000 plus for a holiday?? Especially given the expense of her scuba diving trips too. Unless of course her dad funded those. She’s so spoilt. I honestly don’t see what Ant sees in her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How much do we think this whole trip has cost? Assuming they flew business class and hired a 4x4 for the duration.....ball park £25,000?
If they flew business class we would have seen a photo of her bragging. No way she would keep that quiet. Along with a caption on how clever little ant is for getting the seats on points. All for content

Reactions: 8
The tallest women in the world flying cattle class to Canada - I don't think so

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it's really unprofessional of her to rat out the team at Intrepid like this???
She sounds like an absolute witch in that post. If I were any of the 5 people from previous trips that had booked onto this, I would be fuming and feel really put off going! Her tone just sounds like previous guests aren’t welcome and that she’s fuming they’re coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think it's really unprofessional of her to rat out the team at Intrepid like this???
Yep, maybe intrepid had to do her job for her because it took forever for her to fill those bloody Turkey places. My trips, me me me. What does she actually DO though?

Reactions: 13
I’d love to know how much work she actually puts into these trips other than turning up and pretending to be everyone’s BFF for week. She needs Intrepid more than they need her. They could easily find a much nicer, more grateful influencer than her if they needed someone to front these trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She sounds like an absolute witch in that post. If I were any of the 5 people from previous trips that had booked onto this, I would be fuming and feel really put off going! Her tone just sounds like previous guests aren’t welcome and that she’s fuming they’re coming.
She really does! So it's 'fine' that previous guests have booked on again? I'd say she should be bloody thankful that anyone would want to book on a trip with her, let alone twice.
"I'm so annoyed that I'm in demand. My popularity has exceeded my expectations "

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Livid her trips appear to be so popular and also kind of shocked at the amount of women with so much disposable income 😅 I suppose I have to give her credit for perfectly identifying her target market

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.