Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Can’t even cope with her packing what looks like 3 suitcases and doing heatless curls for a hiking trip. Also, parking up and napping in a random car park in the US seems terrifying to me?!
I don't get why they couldn't have booked a room in Phoenix for their first night. It seems stupidly reckless.

Reactions: 19

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
If Zanna goes on a hike and doesn’t share in on Instagram, did she really go hiking? 🤔
---

Oh wow her face looks sunburnt! 😮

Does anyone know if her Skin+Me doser contains tretinoin or other actives? She should be so careful with sun exposure and consistently reapplying a high factor sunscreen. She’s a terrible advert for their brand!
Skin & Me tell you you need a decent SPF because their products do contain chemicals that make your skin more vulnerable to sun.
But Z is special. Her skin isn’t like other people’s. That Botox she’s been having since she was 25 will be entirely pointless when she looks like old leather aged 45!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
How many times does she want to mention that they went to a beach and garden only accessible via hiking. She thinks she’s somehow ‘better’ than people who just go to a beach that’s easily accessible because she ‘hiked’ there first. She’s addicted to exercise. And for a change, she’s on yet another holiday pretending it’s work because she’s writing a fucking blog post nobody asked for. How does that even make her money anyway? It’s a joke she says it’s part of her job.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘I’ve seen you go through trauma that is so frickin tough (the bowel surgery and mental health to name a few)’

hahaha to name a few???? that’s literally it, at least publicly 💀 which should be a good thing if so but once again Zanna wants to have THE most trauma and to be the BEST at overcoming it - she’s ‘fought through her life like a warrior’ by going on 14 holidays a year x

• Haha
  • Sick

yolo123

She hikes with fucking curls and make up and little tank tops. She's never done a multi day hike. She's never even wild camped. Her 'hiking' seems so performative like everything else she does.
And she's considering mountain leader training?!?!?! Really Zanna..
she is an enthusiastic walker at best, she is not a mountain leader

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I would’ve expected the proposal photos to be a bit more… personal I guess? These look a bit more like an advert.
Could be any two people out on a ledge with very moody scenery. There’s only so much red rock you can look at in my opinion.

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
Shame she hasn't included any mention of 🐜 having similarly close, single female friends.

And we don't hear his own view of what it's like to see your gf cuddled up to another man calling him her best friend.

• Haha

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I was thinking that earlier. And also remember the trip to Wales with her parents was all too much and she had to come home early. Hope that doesn't happen again when she is on a boat with her dad for 10 days!!!
Wales wasn’t exotic enough to cure her menty b…
Don’t worry she’ll be fine on this trip and when she comes back will be ‘so proud guys’ for navigating life for two weeks in luxury with no sound baths/psychologist/acupuncture/mind coach etc

• Sick
  • Haha

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I want to know who the non-binary friends are that she has, given she’s a friend to all genders. Much like she’s a friend to all animals as well, especially if they make an expensive purse.

Imagine being her friend, imagine having to talk to her about this shit because it’s her life 😭

• Angry

CustardPie

VIP Member
Not sure how much more of her I can actually tolerate. Today she is flinging more money at displacement activities for her ‘menty B’ - aerial yoga, infrared sauna and cryotherapy.

Why must she do all of this in one day? Why must she spend money every single day? Great ad for Thrive innit? Telling her ‘customers’ to budget and cut back on the treats while shamelessly spending and booking holidays herself - oh and not working.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Immediately thought of this meme.
Ffs. And she thinks she doesn’t have orthorexia/compulsions. If you “can’t make it to the river one day” do you NEED to then do it in your garden? Is it so essential for your health and happiness that you do this EVERY day on top of hours of exercise? She’s just jumping on this bandwagon and thinks it’s relatable but it’s just fucking annoying. I liken it to that ALS cold water challenge, give it a month.

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Surely they are bored of all the very similar views by now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing landscape, but every walk, sorry, hike, is merging into one at this point. Don’t they want a day off where they do something different?

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"You should have seen my inbox when I posted about you the other day!"

Also known as

"Hooray, finally got the engagement I wanted AND managed to appear superior and smug to everyone else into the bargain! Winner!"

Why do people engage with her? She's the most basic 'pick me' girl there is 🙄

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
People are allowed to change their minds about big things like having children and marriage. Ive made the decision to be childfree and would hate it if I changed my mind and everyone threw my previous decision back in my face. (also a lot of people will tell others they are not having kids/getting married to stop the ceaseless questions about when you are having kids/getting engaged)
Please show me where I said people aren’t allowed to change their mind? 🙃 Projecting much…

Over the last few years Zanna has made plenty of content on her “I’m not like other girls” credentials, including within the last year, going on a parenting podcast and discussing all the virtues of being childfree and how she doesn’t need to be married to be happy, because she’s not like other girls.

Fast forward to turning 30 and she has a “Menty B” because she’s has no purpose in her life, which she seemingly thinks will be solved by keeping up with the Jones’. It won’t. She needs to add some substance to her life, rather than just living a vapid existence which is all about getting people to “like” her content on Instagram.

Maybe if she thought a bit less about how to portray a perfect and happy life, and a little more about actually living a happy life, she’d have, well, a happier life…

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
But she needs to see her favorite shark!! Girlbossing the sea, no time for menty b! ...gosh she is soooo annoying that I rhyme. I truly don't understand what is the point of allowing such sad "influencers" to gain money for doing nothing, for being dumb and annoying. Socials are trash.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Back to the swimming already and moaning about jetlag giving her 3.5 hours sleep? If you don't want jetlag, stop going on long haul "trips of a lifetime".
Boo fucking hoo. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The reel of her packing for yet another holiday sums her up completely, a pointless waste of time.

"So, Ant, what does your girlfriend do again?"

"Erm, she goes on holiday and films and edits a reel, WHICH TOOK HER AGES BY THE WAY, where she shows you what she's packed"

"Oops, sorry, I think you misunderstood me! I meant 'what does she do for a living, what's her job?"

* looks down and sighs * "that is her job"

"Oh..."

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Just looked up a mountain leader course in Snowdonia and you need 20 days hiking experience which they class as: 5 hours or more including navigating away from marked trails. She definitely doesn’t have that, most of Zannas ‘hikes’ are under 2hrs along a main tourist path.
I wonder if they’ll let her use her AllTrails app or let her stop for pub lunches along the route 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
"So many lovely DM's (3) where you're so happy to watch me go on holiday again to places that you will probably never be able to afford to go!. I'm really loving it so remember to work hard so you can keep swiping on those affiliated links and keep me doing the things I love!"
And also - “I want to show off about hiking and visiting these amazing places but HATE crowds and anyone else copying what I do. So basically, watch my stories enviously but DO NOT try and copy me or come to where I am, peasants”.

• Haha
  • Angry