Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Did she drop her crippling mental health disorder into the ocean?

Seems like it has just magically disappeared.. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 18

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I bet this is all part of curing her “menty b”
She’ll have had a massive meltdown about him not proposing at some point, and part of her “mental health crisis” is her feeling insecure about the future, and he’s finally decided to pander to her to placate her. He knew he’d have to put on a show and make it instaworthy.
What a fiasco!

• Sad

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Oh of course her ring would have the most diamonds. More than any girl before her.
so now we eagerly await the new Surrey Wedfest insta account to really ensure she milks it for all its worth and gets as much gifted stuff as she can.

• Sick

peekachu

Chatty Member
Engaged Zanna is the most insufferable human being on earth right now. Imagine marrying THAT. Good luck Ant 🫡 he’ll have a head full of grey hairs within a year.
Bridezilla van Dijk will already have a spreadsheet filled with every possible detail, an itinerary of the day which starts at 4am and her poor assistant/manager will be working overtime on getting freebies. And then she’ll forward everything else onto Ant to book and pay ☠

• Haha
  • Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I really do hope she sees your comment (because we know she reads here) and realises her privilege and apologies ❤
honestly she won’t and tbh this sort of shit is what causes the overpolicing of disabled people too so I have mixed feelings hahaha!! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked to prove my disability by ‘concerned citizens’ because these accessible spaces are constantly misused and often non disabled people assume that policing is the way to go. if the amount of people who aggressively question me actually cared about access, they’d redirect that energy and passion to local councils and businesses and then maybe I’d be able to get into more than 20% of shops!

whilst she can whine that goodness me she can’t win on the Internet, no matter what disabled people do, we can’t win in real life when it comes to accessibility - we often can’t access the spaces and when we can, we’re interrogated 💀

I think I have a disability rant on every single Z thread but hardly ever on any other threads, it must be something about her aggressive ignorance 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Guys.. what if Zanna is actually a subtle parody account and we’ve fallen for it this whole time? 😮

Can a real person genuinely be this insufferable? She is a hiking walking influencer stereotype!
* slaps forehead *

OMG
You're right! How can I have been that naive? All this time I've been getting wound up when actually she's a piss take account!

I see it now, little teeny tiny Ant isn't actually her boyfriend, just someone who's kitchen she uses to film her reels. Ant actually has a real girlfriend who is 5ft 7in and doesn't kiss him on the top of the head. She prefers her privacy and stays away from Instagram. She also stays in the UK from one week to the next as she has a real job and only gets 25 days off per year.

The rest of the gang, the swim ladies, Tally, Ollie and all the others, are all in on the joke and appear as guest stars.

Bella actually belongs to Ants neighbour and gets brought in for photo 📸 opportunities.

Well played Zanna, you had me fooled there!.

• Haha
  • Wow
That holiday!!! I have booked a similar trip to Cinque Terra in August for me and my husband and 2 kids - £1000 for accommodation for 6 nights, flights were £290 for ALL OF US. So £1300 in total. For 4. In August. Just have a think about that Zanna. You’re ripping people off.

• Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The ridiculous curls always remind me of Nellie Oleson from Little House on the Prairie. Am probably showing my age now :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230329_125354_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
do you think someone should tell her that open water doesn't stay cold all year round?
---
I mean, I know it's relatively cold compared to a swimming pool, but not super cold.

I bet that tank cost a lot. My cold water dips (when preparing for an event) are in an old wheelie bin - zero cost 😁
---
She looks so different :oops:

1681375914416.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh man, I took a little break from Zanna and she got engaged. With the biggest ring tiny Ant could find. Guess he needed help carrying it.

No, but truly. It's just so so so nouveau riche. It just screams "let me tell you about how rich I am".

Maybe Ant is compensating for smth 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
A question for her wedding Q&A - will Ant have a step-stool to be at her altitude, or will he pull her down to him like Lord Farquaad did to Fiona in Shrek?

Will she be announcing her pregnancy 4 months to the dot from her wedding night?

Clearly she's really wanted all of this (which is fine) because if she had been unsure a year ago and changed her mind (also fine) I would not see someone over-sharing from the moment of the proposal like this. Unless it is to get in the begs and sponsorships of course....

• Haha
  • Heart

prive0505

Chatty Member
Engaged Zanna is the most insufferable human being on earth right now. Imagine marrying THAT. Good luck Ant 🫡 he’ll have a head full of grey hairs within a year.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s saying one of the girls from home screenshots it and puts in the chat. Not sure what point it makes but maybe Zanna just wanted to make sure we all knew she has friends 😂
So her friends from home are screenshotting it and asking if she’s got a new man?? Doesn’t sound like they’re very close to me 😂😂

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Don't be silly, she'll have the fastest conception ever, guys, and doctors will marvel at how they've never seen a pregnancy so perfect because her body is so amazing!

• Haha