Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Don’t even know why you’d show yourself doing that in a public bathroom of a cafe establishment anyway, doesn’t scream professional by any means.
Is that also how they give feedback to manufacturers? It brings up more questions than it answers

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
No psychologist on board the dive boat. She’s just gonna have to manage it all herself.
She really has no fucking idea does she.
None.
Well there’s no signal so at least we’ll get a break from the twat.
its the way she laughed when she said "i wont be able to call my psychologist and say HELP" as if it's hilarious. what's hilarious is that you're a cunt Zanna, but you just don't know it.

Attachments

• Angry

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I think she might have realised that her social media content just isn’t that interesting to that many people so she’s clutching at straws trying to do all this new stuff to keep current followers interested and draw in new followers. Her fitness content isn’t relatable and involves travelling an hour just to go to expensive classes, or involves travelling abroad to ‘hike’ all day every day. Her travel content is just her doing the same in every country rather than trying to immerse herself in the culture and really experience the place she is visiting, so she’s not much of a ‘travel blogger’ despite all the pointless guides she writes. Her mental health stuff appears insincere and her ability to live a ‘normal’, eventful life is triggering to many people. Her sustainable swimwear business is ironic considering she’s completely disinterested in sustainability in all other aspects of her life. Thrive Money clearly failed miserably. So really, what does she have to offer her followers these days?

I think someone said he’s a few years older than her - nearer 40 I think.
what will she do if they have kids and they get his height gene and they are SHORT?! She’ll combust.

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that there is something else going on with Ollie? Is Zanna Van Hof ( good name
For her @Cazza81 🤣) playing the field? I find it strange that she seems to spend more time with Ollie than Ant
She does spend time with Ant, but he’s just so teeny tiny you can’t see him in her photos because she’s just so tall!

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
So he's actually speaking in this Story but she's got her hand on his shoulder and keeps correcting/interrupting him. What a cow.
Screenshot_20230418-091650.png

Sorry about the quality, I had to compress the video

Also, these muppets 😂 could they not stand facing away from the sun?

• Haha
  • Wow

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Wow she called it “engagement content” why did that make my skin crawl. Definitely agree with others why didn’t just chill with the news with her and 🐜 and maybe her friends. Why did she have to run to Insta and tell everyone and the ask about what engagement content SM wants to see. Bloody hell keep some stuff private for a little while.
Everything is for content and box ticking - like constantly listing how many national parks and "hikes" in a day too. It's embarrassing that she's showing off her fella "knows her so well" when that translates to him knowing that she'd be annoyed by his proposal if it didn't involve something that could be turned into braggy social media content for her.

• Sick

peekachu

Chatty Member
Just knew the tattoo would be some sort of reference to how strong she is. Smug giant.

I guess that’s her ✨mental health journey✨ completed! Wonder when she’ll write a blog about her top 5 tips on overcoming crippling anxiety?

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I have a close family member working in mental health and she said she’s never heard of someone calling their psychologist. It’s all lies.
Her psychologist is probably one of those Instahuns who’s also now her best mate, bit like her dentist, brow lady, laser eye surgeon, mindfulness coach, who else am I forgetting?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I firmly believe that Ant enjoys being infantilized and treated the way Zanna treats him, cause otherwise why give the most annoying being on the planet a ring? He could have dumped her and found a nicer, prettier, smarter woman with an actual career in a minute considering that despite the terrible new teeth he's not bad looking and he has a good job, a nice life.

Maybe he has Stockholm Syndrome. I can't imagine anyone sane wanting to be tied forever to tallest woman ever Zanna van Dick.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Apparently so tired, completely knackered etc but still manages to put the heatless curls in.
It's good to know she jas her priorities straight. And this woman thinks she can be a mountain hike leader? Grow the fuck up.
I am 100% sure that her mental health is going to be absolutely fine for the next fortnight.

Zanna, the only person able to turn her menty b on and off when it suits.

tam

Chatty Member
The thing is, everything she does has no real purpose. Its all 'fun and games' for the average person, its like a normal day for most. Writing a newsletter is hardly a taxing job...
Also she has chosen to travel into London just to workout, surely a workout in her own gym is better suited to someone with 'mental health' struggles.

• Heart

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
If I was Ant, I'd be annoyed. Sorry, I know not everyone agrees with this. I only have one male bestie - my husband!
If it was a male friend that had been around for years it might be different, but I agree, I’d be annoyed if I was Ant that she’s suddenly spending tons of time with this guy. I don’t actually think there is anything between them, they have probably become friends because they are really similar 🤢 He gives me the major ick.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Zanna take some time to enjoy being engaged. What is the need to call your entire phone book and then plaster all over social media immediately.
Just my thoughts, be interesting to hear what other people think?
I agree, I got engaged on a holiday and it was so nice knowing that no one else on the planet knew about it

Can’t wait for her to claim she’s not like other brides, complain about bridal wear not catering to someone as tall as her and the many many sponsorships she is going to rinse to pay for as little of this wedding as she can