Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It is weird how about 30 people appear to have got a FaceTime from her… if that was me I’d call my mum and put a pic in the friends group chat and be done with it!

Reactions: 16

mammer8

VIP Member
Imagine if that photo was Ant with his arm around a woman in the gym saying she was his bestie.

Zanna ok with that?

• Haha

uokhun411

Yeah I’ve had several rounds of psychiatry/psychotherapy/therapy of various kinds at this point and, while telephone appointments are a thing, the operative word is *appointment*. You’re not supposed to phone them any old time.

Makes me wonder if she’s making it up tbh.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She’s really into paying for things that people have been doing do years for free. She loves commoditised wellness trends. Having a cold shower? No, you’ve got to have an at home cold water plunge pool. Taking a deep breath to clear your mind? Let’s call it breathwork. Even sound baths, still a bit woo woo but you can find them at any local yoga class and they are derived from traditional rituals and she’s paying ££££ to do it at some fancy health club.

If even Zanna thinks it's expensive then I am sure my eyes are going to fall out when she shares the price. But the main question I'm asking myself is why the hell would you plan a trip for predominantly single (or at least child free) women in the school summer holidays? It makes no sense and shows how out of touch she is with reality. But don't worry guys, it's gonna be like SOOOOO mega. Pinky promise 🙄🤮🙄🤮🙄

Screenshot_20230502_182318_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So the "really brutal spicy hike" that their American friends were also doing and recommended just wasn't that challenging actually for our intrepid explorers 🤨

Just in case there's any doubt, she is better than you, got it??

I'll say it again, the most interesting thing about her is her Tattle thread which is
* chefs kiss *

• Haha
  • Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
The theory of her Menty-B being due to not having a ring on her finger (when everyone around her started to get them) now seems more plausible. If they spoke rings early 2022 and he didn’t propose on her 30th birthday, I can totally see her loosing it.

Just the irony of THE engagement trip being cancelled because of Menty-B tho 🤣

(just speculating here of course)

• Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I think it’s because she defines herself by every single aspect of herself (tall! Vegan! Gym! Swimmer! Hiking! Doesn’t want kids!) and so when she changes her mind (which she’s definitely allowed to do) it seems hypocritical or inauthentic.

Fine to change your mind but don’t insist on being the poster girl for being child free because you happen to think you might not want kids, but actually haven’t completely decided.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She doesn't have time for Thrive Money now, she's too busy begging for an ice tub for their mansion because most people have a hot tub but, and say it with me...SHE'S NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS

She's also very proud of her body and mind, so that's good to know...🥴

• Haha

Kipanchew

"my dream proposal" so much ick

I'm not like other girls, except I am exactly like a girly stereotype...

• Haha