Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a bleeping slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice
Seriously? Wow, this just shows her over inflated opinion of herself.

Reactions: 1
Everything in her bloody life is gifted. Holiday - gifted. Make up bag - gifted. Endless keep cups - gifted. She is just so unrelatable and more so by the day!

Reactions: 2
Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a bleeping slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice
This actually is sickening. Having had so many family members impacted by horrible illnesses that they won’t recover from in the last few years, it makes me sick that someone actually wishes for it cause it all turned out okay for them. Completely sick individual without any empathy.

Reactions: 4
Very amused that she announces that she’s an ambassador for a UK eco holiday company, with a goal of exploring the U.K. this year...just as she jets off to New Zealand!!

Reactions: 6
Very amused that she announces that she’s an ambassador for a UK eco holiday company, with a goal of exploring the U.K. this year...just as she jets off to New Zealand!!
Came on here to write the same thing haha, wonder if she understands the irony or not.

Also love the way she's managed to get the bowel surgery in there one more time. In case you guys hadn't heard, her bowel twisted last year and she had to have EMERGENCY surgery so the New Zealand trip was postponed until now. What an inspirational woman.

• Haha
Why did it take an ambassadorship for her to actually look into exploring the UK? She lives here and obviously has the time and money to get out and about, and has been preaching about lessening your environmental impact 🤦‍♀️

So nice to she them both travelling bussiness class in their own little pods, to the other side of the world😡

Who does she think she is, god I just want to slap that smirk off her face.

Wonder how often she thinks of the planet whilst being pampered in luxury for the next 24hrs?

Reactions: 3
The more people that unfollower her the better. The less engagement the less financial opportunity she has.

The more people that unfollower her the better. The less engagement the less financial opportunity she has.
Not sure it makes any difference as we know that she buys followers, which is yet another ridiculous thing associated with Insta. She seems to be able to do whatever she wants, and companies are falling over themselves to work with her?

Now she's teamed up with Landluk, so will be getting free trips to all their parks in the UK. Supposedly they are eco friendly, yet they are happy to give this narsassist, world traveler, frequent flyer, con women their time.

Do they not realise she doesn't give a tit about staying in the UK, she isn't interested in their parks, would much rather be overseas, yet she is now going to gush how wonderful, amazing, terrific etc their places are. 🙈🤢

Last edited:
Callinf her NZ holidya a press trip is a play with words when clearly its nothing to do with her work its gifted!!!!! Not a press trip, next itll be a press experience like lily bleeping pebbles writes

Yeah, and the company looks naff. It’s clearly aimed at families with children. A hyped up Butlins. That’s all she can attract. Hardly Soho House. That must have hurt her ego 😂😂

• Haha
I unfollowed her a while ago and I’m so glad I did. Went back to see her stories and I’m raging. How can she preach about sustainability and be excited about vegan donuts served on air nz flight while simultaneously taking a long haul flight (and in business class of course). Oh the irony. And it makes me laugh how people are so excited about an overpriced granola. For £4 you can other get a really tasty sugar free granola in a store or even better, make tit loads of your own 🙄
And literally every single post is an ad - how can people not see through this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her a while ago and I’m so glad I did. Went back to see her stories and I’m raging. How can she preach about sustainability and be excited about vegan donuts served on air nz flight while simultaneously taking a long haul flight (and in business class of course). Oh the irony. And it makes me laugh how people are so excited about an overpriced granola. For £4 you can other get a really tasty sugar free granola in a store or even better, make tit loads of your own 🙄
And literally every single post is an ad - how can people not see through this tit
It’s actually £5.12 + £3.95 shipping so £9.07 total for a bleeping pack of granola, but she cares about you all so much and is always producing free stuff for us peasants. She’s repulsive!

It’s actually £5.12 + £3.95 shipping so £9.07 total for a bleeping pack of granola, but she cares about you all so much and is always producing free stuff for us peasants. She’s repulsive!
Ah yeah, I meant that even for the price of shipping you can get some good granola, let alone for bloody 9 quid - that’s ridiculous

So the insta stories from her gifted trip to NZ have begun. She is so boring, who goes to countries and doesnt at least submerge themselves into the culture, authentic food? What the country has to offer, heritage, she doesnt cover any of this in her guides

She went to South America and didnt even try authentic SA coffee but had her monster energy drink instead, uncultured piece of tit that she is, these holidays r just a chance for het to show off, she does nothing but go to vegan spots and thats and oh yeah work out in the hotel room or hotel gym

So the insta stories from her gifted trip to NZ have begun. She is so boring, who goes to countries and doesnt at least submerge themselves into the culture, authentic food? What the country has to offer, heritage, she doesnt cover any of this in her guides

She went to South America and didnt even try authentic SA coffee but had her monster energy drink instead, uncultured piece of tit that she is, these holidays r just a chance for het to show off, she does nothing but go to vegan spots and thats and oh yeah work out in the hotel room or hotel gym
You hit the nail on the head; “uncultured”. I learn absolutely nothing from her travels other than how many times she can take pictures of herself. Her photography is amateurish at best. There is never any cultural information, no history, no depth. It’s the same tit different place.

it will entail a million pictures of food, her towering over little 🐜 and kissing his forehead like a patronising witch. At some point we’ll hear about the bowel surgery. Then we will be shown all the second hand clothing she’s taken. There will be sweaty gym pictures and blah blah blah 🤮. She could bore for Britain. Press trip, who for, who is she representing. She’s a joke and so full of self importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You hit the nail on the head; “uncultured”. I learn absolutely nothing from her travels other than how many times she can take pictures of herself. Her photography is amateurish at best. There is never any cultural information, no history, no depth. It’s the same tit different place.

it will entail a million pictures of food, her towering over little 🐜 and kissing his forehead like a patronising witch. At some point we’ll hear about the bowel surgery. Then we will be shown all the second hand clothing she’s taken. There will be sweaty gym pictures and blah blah blah 🤮. She could bore for Britain. Press trip, who for, who is she representing. She’s a joke and so full of self importance.
This is it!!!! Every travelling trip is like this! Nothing is different

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.