Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
send their customer services an email. She won’t have control of that.
I second this, I messaged them on insta about how disappointed I was in having her as an ambassador but they never responded to me, so it's definitely something she's done

Reactions: 1
I wonder what content she'd actually come out with if she never had the damn surgery and couldn't weave that into everything she does. Although I'm not sure why I wonder this, it's hardly like she'd come up with anything new, original and exciting. We'd just have more 'amazing' travel guides to pretty mainstream destinations, containing 1-2 cultural activities which constantly rank top on TripAdvisor "things to do in ...", 24 different vegan brunch spots and some HIIT workout classes which always look identical.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reading the latest World of Wanderlust blog.. her brand is literally built around travel (obviously much more detailed and thought out though) and even she is talking about limiting the amount of trips she takes from an environmental point of view and doing fewer, longer trips instead.

God forbid Zanna actually takes a moment to think that logically though.

This. I follow a few other travel bloggers on instagram and realised only recently that their content doesn't come across as so ridiculous and contradictory as they actual travel for months on end if not indefinitely, not fly in and out of London every ten minutes aka go on holiday. And because they do this they can promote trains/buses to followers as means of getting round in between glamorous insta shots because they're not so super busy and important that they can't find the time in the day to hop on a bus in between instagramming their morning coffee thoughts.

It would literally be so easy for her to make some "sustainable swaps" in her transportation and activities to make some interesting and original content for her followers, but that would somewhat dampen her dual narrative of being a superbusybusinesswomanwhohademergencybowelsurgery. She literally gets taxis every time she goes to Heathrow. I work long hours in the city and manage to plan my time to make it to the Piccadilly line before a trip. She is not even attempting to try.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who truly loved to travel would figure out low-carbon/slow ways to do it, or adhere to a set a personal guidelines eg no long haul trips this year, can I achieve xyz (eg mountain hike, bikini beach shoot) within the U.K. etc. Not Zanna, she won’t even deign to travel economy class to Cape Town.

• Heart
Guys I’m so torn. I’m so deathly bored of her and want her off my feed. But on the other hand don’t want to miss the opportunity to rinse her on here. It’s a truly serious dilemma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys Vivo peeps have replied can you all DM them to let them know you were blocked from their account during her instastories pls

Reactions: 4
about this bloody bundle. I watch Ellen Fisher sometimes and her most recent youtube video is where she's using loads of recipes/tips from the bundle. THAT is how to sell it not just banging on about how great it is when it's clear you haven't even open any of the other ebooks...

Reactions: 3
about this bloody bundle. I watch Ellen Fisher sometimes and her most recent youtube video is where she's using loads of recipes/tips from the bundle. THAT is how to sell it not just banging on about how great it is when it's clear you haven't even open any of the other ebooks...
This is why this is total nonsense, she’s selling a product that she doesn’t even show herself using!

Guys Vivo peeps have replied can you all DM them to let them know you were blocked from their account during her instastories pls
Who exactly does she think she is? Blocking people from someone else’s account? I hope vivolife drop the narcissist like Adidas dropped her (although I’m not sure what happened but know she’s no longer an ambassador)

This!! Coming on stories once a day to say the same thing word for word is such a terrible way to sell. Why can’t she actually vary things a bit and not just use the standard “hi guys from me and my giant cup of tea, just a reminder you’ve only got x number of days to buy the amazing vegan bundle before it’s never on sale again!” Followed by a scroll through of the e-books on her phone, a couple of screenshots of the covers of her favourites (always the same three) and then some random reviews from her instagram story question on that pink background. I’m no marketing expert but is it really that difficult to come up with a better way of trying to flog this bloody bundle?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she wants to write an ultimate London guide BUT she wants ppl to tell her the best places to see, where to eat, hidden gems, and use peoples reviews for her own gain?! GTFOH I will report her and expose her for this. That isnt a guide. You are supposed to share your OWN, not steal others reviews of places

So she wants to write an ultimate London guide BUT she wants ppl to tell her the best places to see, where to eat, hidden gems, and use peoples reviews for her own gain?! GTFOH I will report her and expose her for this. That isnt a guide. You are supposed to share your OWN, not steal others reviews of places
Ive made a tweet, find it if u can, ive exposed her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They said we wanna know which accounts were blocked to investigate as I made it clear accounts were blocked during her stupid take over
I messaged their customer service on Friday,haven’t heard anything from them yet.im still blocked from their page.

Who does Zanna think she is. How dare she think she has the right to block people like this, she needs to be brought down a peg or two.
What a nasty person she is.

Reactions: 5

She literally doesn't have an original bone in her body.

Shouldn’t she know this herself given her week consists of sitting in coffee shops and having brunch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.