Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can she stop bloody tagging that bloody milk frother? Who gives a flying duck? Who can’t google “milk frother” and buy their own? Jesus to Christ above zanna you are the most simple dimwit I have ever come across

(I realise she keeps tagging it because people are probably buying it and she’s getting affiliate money. But that in itself makes me even more enraged)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was a while ago to be fair so she may have told people since lol
She told people what it was as soon as she woke up from the surgery basically. Her op was performed in the Maldives and she took her followers through it, step by step in great detail, even down to her first tit 🙄

She told people what it was as soon as she woke up from the surgery basically. Her op was performed in the Maldives and she took her followers through it, step by step in great detail, even down to her first tit 🙄
Her first tit and her first fart as I remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes me wonder if she's writing a book on her experience if she's being secretive about it now!

Reactions: 1
Literally the other day she told us she’s just learning how to do her make up. And now here she is advertising makeup.
She’d sell her soul to the devil for a few quid!
Amazing. I clearly remember her not answering questions about makeup etc as she was above all that drivel and was here for empowering women or some other bollocks. How times change!

Literally the other day she told us she’s just learning how to do her make up. And now here she is advertising makeup.
She’d sell her soul to the devil for a few quid!
She is such a liar, how people don't see through her, I don't know.
All the makeup in the world won't change her horrible personality, or her nasty gums 🤮

Haha she looks like the tin man. Doubt many people need that tutorial.

• Haha
This is what aggravates me so much about her. She’s not a make up artist or an influencer who has based their account on make up and looking beautiful. So why would we now want to see her applying in a super basic way some face highlighter? It’s just infuriating!!!

Reactions: 5
So the makeup video is no longer up and has been taken down

'Eyeing up villages to live in, in Surrey' wow, so the house hunting on hold was bullshit again

Her whole life is just bullshit. Now she is 'excited'about UK staycations, only because international travel is on hold, so she has no choice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in surrey and really praying they don’t come anywhere near me. She’s such an absolute arse.
The “rules” using that term loosely say that you can now drive any distance to exercise.

I live in surrey and really praying they don’t come anywhere near me. She’s such an absolute arse.
The “rules” using that term loosely say that you can now drive any distance to exercise.
Rules have changed in England. Just because you can drive any distance doesn’t mean you should. I’d be annoyed if I lived somewhere touristy and there was an influx of potential corona carrying Londoner’s. Just go and walk around Hyde Park or something!

She was driving to Surrey to hike during the lockdown anyway when you were only allowed once, when we knew she was going out several times a day

• Wow
Rules have changed in England. Just because you can drive any distance doesn’t mean you should. I’d be annoyed if I lived somewhere touristy and there was an influx of potential corona carrying Londoner’s. Just go and walk around Hyde Park or something!
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, I agree with you! As I said I live down here and the difference on the roads and at our usual dog walking place is crazy. 😣

Funny how her and Steph lived in each others pockets when we weren’t in lock down and now not so much of a peep out of either of them other than on Steph birthday.
I reckon they just use eachother for ‘content’.

Reactions: 4
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.

Reactions: 8
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.
She’s so weird about being a country girl and needing the outdoors and loving hiking. But then living in a little flat in Wimbledon. I know they are looking to move but if she’s so obsessed why didn’t she go and isolate with her parents on their massive Yorkshire farm?

Reactions: 7
Back again! I came to see if anyone else had commented on her new post about her first ever half marathon. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE to run and kudos to anyone who has the patience to train for a big race, but half of me feels like this is just another way for her to get a brag in about how fit / lean she is. WE GET IT, you ran your first half marathon in a time most competitive club runners would envy, but it makes a lot of people (especially those who compare themselves easily) feel so disheartened that they aren’t running 20k in sub 5min/km time. Come on Zanna, be aware and maybe just leave out the screenshot of your time / pace etc and just post to encourage others to run because it makes them feel good. That’s all we need, not a humble brag a day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.