Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna is like one big wart that just not only refuses to go away, instead grows... bigger and bigger and bigger by the day.
I managed to get rid of mine when I was a kid through homepathy, I wonder what it'll take to get rid of warts like Zanna?
There has to be a thread title in there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing. It's one of the most well known parks in London?! And I thought everyone knew it had deer.... They're always there and they're not bothered by humans since they're always there so her making some comment about how they're returned or whatever was bullshit too
Didnā€™t she ā€œwriteā€ a London guide recently?
Actually I just checked it and Richmond Park was in there but without mention of the deer. Great travel agent she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She copies and pastes those guides, she puts in places she has never visited. She steals other peoples work and passes it as her own

Reactions: 6
Oh and also to end speculation, YES, the vast majority of her followers are purchased. Also she has a blocked list of accounts that would blow your minds. Iā€™m not talking hundreds Iā€™m talking thousands!
Please, please tell us more, I'm two of those blocked accounts šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

I can't understand why šŸœ stays with the witch, think it's obvious that there's no love lost between gummy and his family.?
Maybe she's good in šŸ› who knows šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚, because as a person she's a parasite. He seems ok 'ish, sure he could do so much better.

• Heart
  • Haha
She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleurā€™s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleurā€™s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?
Just about to post about this!! Everyone else donating designer items that might actually make some money, she gives some cheap trousers. How generous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If it was for a zoo or animal shelter shr would have donated more. She doesnt give a toss about humans

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Surely sheā€™s got loads of Adidas stuff thatā€™s been hardly used she could donate? She could do a bundle of activewear that would be worth hundreds of Ā£Ā£Ā£? Sheā€™s a horrible woman

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Speaking of Adidas, I still hate the way she was happy to flog their stuff to her followers for however many years she worked with them, but now theyā€™ve dropped her, we never see her in any Adidas activewear. How much of their stuff must she now have sitting unused in drawers in her house?! Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned before, it just bugs me every time she tags lululemon or gymshark, after she was soooo proud to be an Adidas ambassador.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Literally anything would earn more. Those trousers are worth like Ā£30 new!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on here, finally signed up as I had to put my two cents in about Zanna. Probably been following her for about 2 years but in the last 3 months she has really been grating on me. Basically for all the things you guys have said before.

I have to say I did buy her workout bundle and I did enjoy it, her vegan cookbook was crap in my opinion (waste of money). Anyway, I just canā€™t watch her stories anymore. Bloody hell she works out so much, it must be unhealthy. Her schedule is ridiculous, like why does she have to put that ā€œoh I slept till 7am, normal I wake up at 5amā€. Also she always has say ā€œI done couple of hours of emails over this morning so I can enjoy the weekendā€ she talks about her emails all the time, I donā€™t understand why she constantly has so many!

Her travel blog write ups are stupid, last summer I took my husband on a European road trip for 3 weeks, we did Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Italy and Slovenia. It was an amazing trip. We love to hike etc but try to get away from the tourist hotspots. We have to travel in the peak seasons as Iā€™m a teacher but we try to stay away from the crowds. Stupidly I thought Iā€˜ll have a look at Zannaā€™s guides whilst researching and I found a hike that looked amazing (one of her hidden gems). I have to say the views were beautiful however, the amount of tourists there were was insane. From then I could tell she literally picks tourist hotspots as her hidden gems. Both me and my husband both agree although it was stunning it was not worth the crowds.

It frustrates me that because she actually spends so little time in each country she doesnā€™t actually get the feel of the land. I feel like she just wants to tick off all the countries and be like ā€œyeah Iā€™ve been to every country in the worldā€. Itā€™s counterproductive especially as she puts out the persona of ā€œwe have to stop climate changeā€

Apologies for the long rant but this girl has annoyed me for too long and I havenā€™t been able to vent it anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker on here, finally signed up as I had to put my two cents in about Zanna. Probably been following her for about 2 years but in the last 3 months she has really been grating on me. Basically for all the things you guys have said before.

I have to say I did buy her workout bundle and I did enjoy it, her vegan cookbook was crap in my opinion (waste of money). Anyway, I just canā€™t watch her stories anymore. Bloody hell she works out so much, it must be unhealthy. Her schedule is ridiculous, like why does she have to put that ā€œoh I slept till 7am, normal I wake up at 5amā€. Also she always has say ā€œI done couple of hours of emails over this morning so I can enjoy the weekendā€ she talks about her emails all the time, I donā€™t understand why she constantly has so many!

Her travel blog write ups are stupid, last summer I took my husband on a European road trip for 3 weeks, we did Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Italy and Slovenia. It was an amazing trip. We love to hike etc but try to get away from the tourist hotspots. We have to travel in the peak seasons as Iā€™m a teacher but we try to stay away from the crowds. Stupidly I thought Iā€˜ll have a look at Zannaā€™s guides whilst researching and I found a hike that looked amazing (one of her hidden gems). I have to say the views were beautiful however, the amount of tourists there were was insane. From then I could tell she literally picks tourist hotspots as her hidden gems. Both me and my husband both agree although it was stunning it was not worth the crowds.

It frustrates me that because she actually spends so little time in each country she doesnā€™t actually get the feel of the land. I feel like she just wants to tick off all the countries and be like ā€œyeah Iā€™ve been to every country in the worldā€. Itā€™s counterproductive especially as she puts out the persona of ā€œwe have to stop climate changeā€

Apologies for the long rant but this girl has annoyed me for too long and I havenā€™t been able to vent it anywhere.
Welcome to the chat. We all feel your pain šŸ˜˜

Yuck! The way she was putting that thing on her lips, she looks very dirty and unkempt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of Adidas, I still hate the way she was happy to flog their stuff to her followers for however many years she worked with them, but now theyā€™ve dropped her, we never see her in any Adidas activewear. How much of their stuff must she now have sitting unused in drawers in her house?! Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned before, it just bugs me every time she tags lululemon or gymshark, after she was soooo proud to be an Adidas ambassador.
Has she been dropped by Adidas? I must have missed that one, but did wonder why she was suddenly wearing gymshark all the time. I wonder why they dropped her?

Reactions: 1
Yes she announced it had come to an end, middle of last year I think. No mention of why though, probably because they realised what a fraud she is, not exactly good for their brand

Jesus a pair of trousers RRP Ā£36! Wow! I know anything can help for charity but how tight!

Reactions: 5
Why's she advertising a HP laptop when she's always on her MacBook in every video/vlog/story she posts?

Has she been dropped by Adidas? I must have missed that one, but did wonder why she was suddenly wearing gymshark all the time. I wonder why they dropped her?
Yeah, as a previous poster mentioned, they parted ways a little while ago. Nothing was said about whether they dropped her or why they're no longer working together. I'd guess that it wasn't a very amicable split given that she's never wearing their stuff anymore and the slightly weird tone of her instagram announcement post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Yes, just because she doesnā€™t work for them anymore doesnā€™t me she canā€™t wear their stuff. Itā€™s far better quality than Gymshark, which is massively overpriced and overrated IMO.

The bloke who founded the company is also a cokehead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.